Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
At the instructions of the TPD, I reached out to an attorney in Aiken, SC to get some papers filed on the idiot and it turns out that Tommy Young and David Price were neighbors as children.

They just told you that so you'd quit wasting their fucking time with your lunacy. They tard wrangled you and fobbed you off on some other police department that wouldn't give a flying fuck about your crazy drugged out ramblings.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
For the benefit of farmers late to this crusade of Dave's against me, he got rude in my group, Science of Sex and Gender Library, to a PhD trying to deliver a paper and then went on a vendetta against me in about December 2018. Today, he claims to be under the leadership of Sneasel, to be employed to reduntantly rant ridiculous rumors about me.

At the instructions of the TPD, I reached out to an attorney in Aiken, SC to get some papers filed on the idiot and it turns out that Tommy Young and David Price were neighbors as children. A state law enforcement officer reached out to me with regrets from the Senator about the conflict that prevented him from representing me and that's all i can say about any of it from here on out.

For someone who is so paranoid, you sure are gullible.

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
For the benefit of farmers late to this crusade of Dave's against me, he got rude in my group, Science of Sex and Gender Library, to a PhD trying to deliver a paper and then went on a vendetta against me in about December 2018. Today, he claims to be under the leadership of Sneasel, to be employed to reduntantly rant ridiculous rumors about me.

At the instructions of the TPD, I reached out to an attorney in Aiken, SC to get some papers filed on the idiot and it turns out that Tommy Young and David Price were neighbors as children. A state law enforcement officer reached out to me with regrets from the Senator about the conflict that prevented him from representing me and that's all i can say about any of it from here on out.

So the Tucson PD passed the tard wrangling buck to another jurisdiction, lmfao.

repentance

True & Honest Fan

Why would a state law enforcement officer be contacting you about the Senator having a conflict of interest and not someone from the Senator's law office? Your claim doesn't even make sense.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Why would a state law enforcement officer be contacting you about the Senator having a conflict of interest and not someone from the Senator's law office? Your claim doesn't even make sense.
Plus, how does them being neighbors as children constitute a conflict of interest?
because he's behaving toward the man in a very "unhealthy" way and has made himself a "person of interest" to the state police.

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
💪
1598581276068.png
:deagle:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Plus, how does them being neighbors as children constitute a conflict of interest?

It is more than that. You see Tom Sr. And my parents are friends and well Tom Young Sr. has help the insurance on our cars and homes for 50 years.
because he's behaving toward the man in a very "unhealthy" way and has made himself a "person of interest" to the state police.

No tom that is a lie. In fact tom jr. shit his pants once than went in an lied to daddy. All it was actually was a very loud set of mufflers

As for tom i did tell him either he listens or daddy makes him listen doofus he was sent a lot of information. They do not listen to science. in the southeast/ So i am a criminal for telling him i will help who ever runs against him huh.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
Huh? What do you mean by that? He is paying for the insurance?

I think Dee means that he sold them the insurance and continues to receive commissions for it. Losing one family's residual payments means little to any insurance agent.

If I were Dee's parents I would be embarrassed about my child trying to drag my friend into this internet bullshit.

Xarpho

It's another perfect day in the Routine Republic
have you got a defect in your hearing? fucktard claims to be transsexual with a dick he thinks is a cancerous growth. i'm intersex, living with what i was born with.

Look, D. Price is not a real woman, I'll give you that. But for you to make all these absurd claims about womanhood when you've been a man and have always been a man is laughable. And Dee does have a point, while they were taking HRT and trying to make a major life change in the 1980s, you were rummaging around in trash cans and writing letters to the editor why actual residents of whatever town you were sleeping around in were acting entitled for not wanting you and your hobo friends shitting in their front lawns.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Look, D. Price is not a real woman, I'll give you that. But for you to make all these absurd claims about womanhood when you've been a man and have always been a man is laughable. And Dee does have a point, while they were taking HRT and trying to make a major life change in the 1980s, you were rummaging around in trash cans and writing letters to the editor why actual residents of whatever town you were sleeping around in were acting entitled for not wanting you and your hobo friends shitting in their front lawns.
No i am a trans woman that has male chromosomes and was forced to endure a male puberty, that is obvious now not so much last transition. But no one would have known me if not for me shutting my mother up. But then well after all those years of beating the shit out of me since age 3 gave me a bit of a determination that once i did get hormones and she ran off my doctors telling me i would die in the wrong body turned my depression into anger and determination. I told her at 21 i would make it one day no matter how long it took.

Funny i have known for decades how people feel about trans. It has not changed much with most but the medical community is trying to get us the services we need. The solace i do get is i am the last of the damaged trans. From now on they will be given the Dutch Protocol as Jazz Jennings got. They will continue to work to make trans lives better. Eventually informed consent will go away. And in its place a well formed medical evaluation from birth to determine if they are trans or born natural.

Things like tom will not happen after that. One can only hope that they will come to a point in medical science where trans females can be altered to the point of being actual women with female systems as well as genetics. But that is a very long way off if it happens at all.
The concept of altering genetics is not new but is also at this time totally medically impossible.
As is changing ovaries to testicles and vise versa. which makes tom assertion that doctors in the 50 turned his junk from ovaries to testicles.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
. . . At least Tommy shares music.
Hmmm, more like noise intended to mimic music. On a purely technical basis, leaving aside his loathsome personality, he just isn't very good at the music thing. What Tom does is the equivalent of running your hands across a piano keyboard, with just a little more coherence. Much like you can understand the mechanics of how to drive a car, what the pedals do, using the brake, etc., and yet still be unable to actually drive in any real sense. I'll paypal Tom $50 for footage of him playing a recognisable tune with a band.

Listen to this and tell me this is a good version of "Take Five"... Timing's off and inconsistent, vibrato's terrible, note choices are odd (even in a jazz context), whole thing is a mess.

Hmmm, more like noise intended to mimic music. On a purely technical basis, leaving aside his loathsome personality, he just isn't very good at the music thing. What Tom does is the equivalent of running your hands across a piano keyboard, with just a little more coherence. Much like you can understand the mechanics of how to drive a car, what the pedals do, using the brake, etc., and yet still be unable to actually drive in any real sense. I'll paypal Tom $50 for footage of him playing a recognisable tune with a band.

Listen to this and tell me this is a good version of "Take Five"... Timing's off and inconsistent, vibrato's terrible, note choices are odd (even in a jazz context), whole thing is a mess.

That's just one step above a 5 year old playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in their first Suzuki violin recital., and he can't even play a full measure without having to suck in another breath in the middle.