Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Hmmm, more like noise intended to mimic music. On a purely technical basis, leaving aside his loathsome personality, he just isn't very good at the music thing. What Tom does is the equivalent of running your hands across a piano keyboard, with just a little more coherence. Much like you can understand the mechanics of how to drive a car, what the pedals do, using the brake, etc., and yet still be unable to actually drive in any real sense. I'll paypal Tom $50 for footage of him playing a recognisable tune with a band.

Listen to this and tell me this is a good version of "Take Five"... Timing's off and inconsistent, vibrato's terrible, note choices are odd (even in a jazz context), whole thing is a mess.

Who is that sexy lady?

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
because he's behaving toward the man in a very "unhealthy" way and has made himself a "person of interest" to the state police.

Nothing you ever do comes out right. Your life is a Rube Goldberg machine of hilarity. Watching random pieces of garbage slam into each other, causing you to make decisions that no sane person would have to make and then watching it all end in a steaming pile of horseshit and failure is what keeps me watching your descent into dementia and complete madness. In the amount of time it took you to film yourself crying about Dee to get her arrested, your Dad bought the farm, your family wrote you out of their lives, you were tardwrangled by Sun City police to leave the home of a man you tried to rape multiple times by getting him to touch your micropenis, your truck got towed, you got committed for being an insane idiot and you broke a window to get your fat ass back inside that sludgecrater you call a home.

You are without a doubt, the dumbest man on the Internet and possibly alive in this moment in time. Stay stupid, sped. :story:

Tackleberry

VERY cool.
have you got a defect in your hearing? fucktard claims to be transsexual with a dick he thinks is a cancerous growth. i'm intersex, living with what i was born with.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg wants nothing to do with that unwrapped snickers bar.

this is a very well laid out pile of pure transphobic crap, sped. got some serious misgivings about yourself,

"...pile of pure science crap..."

Fixed it for you, troon.

Clostridium Botulinum

So good you'll be stunned!
The concept of altering genetics is not new but is also at this time totally medically impossible.
As is changing ovaries to testicles and vise versa.

Well from a genetics/cell bio standpoint, we know what to do, I.e, which intracellular pathways are the difference between ovaries and testes, as both derive from the same precursor tissue, its just that such extreme generic manipulation has never been successfully applied to humans yet.

Also in my opinion its impossible to determine if a child is trans at birth because being trans and gender dysphoria in general is impossible to discern until the child has developed a solid sense of self and surroundings, which doesn't really happen until early adolescence.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Well from a genetics/cell bio standpoint, we know what to do, I.e, which intracellular pathways are the difference between ovaries and testes, as both derive from the same precursor tissue, its just that such extreme generic manipulation has never been successfully applied to humans yet.

Also in my opinion its impossible to determine if a child is trans at birth because being trans and gender dysphoria in general is impossible to discern until the child has developed a solid sense of self and surroundings, which doesn't really happen until early adolescence.
I have been fighting with mom since 3. But i had no idea that i was trans. In fact i had no idea anyone could be trans. I thought she was just mistaken and had no real clue to why they were beating on me for it.
I would say a child may know something is wrong but not what it is that is the problem.

And no there is no real test to tell if a child i trans. It is a physical neural problem and the only way to tell is to cut the child brain out and dissect it. And well that is not going to happen.

Now if the cut Toms brain out. All they would know is he was a severe moron with a tiny pre frontal cortex and that the frontal cortex was underdeveloped.

Then most would look at that smooth cortex that is so small and think are you sure this did not come out of a frog?

But that is life i guess

I have been fighting with mom since 3. But i had no idea that i was trans. In fact i had no idea anyone could be trans. I thought she was just mistaken and had no real clue to why they were beating on me for it.
I would say a child may know something is wrong but not what it is that is the problem.

And no there is no real test to tell if a child i trans. It is a physical neural problem and the only way to tell is to cut the child brain out and dissect it. And well that is not going to happen.

Now if the cut Toms brain out. All they would know is he was a severe moron with a tiny pre frontal cortex and that the frontal cortex was underdeveloped.

Then most would look at that smooth cortex that is so small and think are you sure this did not come out of a frog?

But that is life i guess
Hey Dee it's been a long time. What have you been up to lately? Last message you sent me probably a year ago you sounded really pissed about something and you still seem pissed today. Life's too short for that buddy. I hope you're doing good dude

Dee Price

Person of Interest
Hey Dee it's been a long time. What have you been up to lately? Last message you sent me probably a year ago you sounded really pissed about something and you still seem pissed today. Life's too short for that buddy. I hope you're doing good dude
I am not a dude Ha Ha Ha Ha. Am i pissed? No. You must really be out of touch with what is going on. I was actually responding to Pickles post and in agreement.
You do get i am not a LOLcow I am a Kiwi. And one that old man dog fingers hates with all is vile shart exploding anger.
As for what i have been up to? Making tom spew pure Lolmilk on a level that is epic. He is at AMB now screeching out idiocy.
Look People change over time. Given enough time and the mind changes on a subject then you come back in and the person you thought you knew is no longer.

But do stop by the Tom Fan (non) fiction page. Some really good work in there. With An0mous being the winner of the best on the crushes toms soul story. Tom was most upset about that pig story. It will have you laughing so hard you won't be able to breathe. But there are a lot of fine stories Sparkletor did a few really incredible stories. Awesome work on everyone's part.

Thanks for stopping by do stick around for more fun. do not forget to have a great day while you are at it.

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
Just gonna point out that being a kiwi and being a lolcow aren't mutually exclusive. One of the best cow threads of 2018 was @LagoonaBlue, and she was a kiwi who went off the reservation and got halal'd, to say nothing of people like Xalver Nick, @Ashley Lynne Coulter, @StarryGreenEyes95, and @Alex "Idominatio" Figueroa. Hell, a bunch of the biggest cows on the site, like Tooter, Chris-Chan, and Clawshrimpy, have accounts here, so technically they're all kiwis too.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
Just gonna point out that being a kiwi and being a lolcow aren't mutually exclusive. One of the best cow threads of 2018 was @LagoonaBlue, and she was a kiwi who went off the reservation and got halal'd, to say nothing of people like Xalver Nick, @Ashley Lynne Coulter, @StarryGreenEyes95, and @Alex "Idominatio" Figueroa. Hell, a bunch of the biggest cows on the site, like Tooter, Chris-Chan, and Clawshrimpy, have accounts here, so technically they're all kiwis too.
Oh i know Starygreeneyes95. But i really do not do anything but post on AMB and KF. soemtimes FB if I have some shots of my food creations. Now i can really cook a wicked set of baby back ribs. Even a pulled pork. the secret is the wood you use to smoke with.
Now i have seen some of the post on their threads. But you will find little going on with me other than hanging with friends at KF and AMB.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
"...pile of pure science crap..."

Fixed it for you, troon.
your high school diploma makes you an expert on what is or isn't good science how, little boy?
I will admit to a small amount of participation in this site. I'm Heyoka. It's my job to teach people by making them laugh at their follies. If the people are laughing at me instead of with me, that's on them.
Yeah, zero issue with trans people who've managed to retain a sense of humor like Dee has. Its the total joylessness and lack of self awareness of the wider trans community that really drives most of them into cow territory, imo.
Dee is only funny talking about people he hates. Truth him about himself and he immediately flies off the handle. Go join AMB and see for yourself. He's mean and stupid to the core, completely unemployable, living in his father's house hidden from the community as if he's Scarlett O'Hara at Tara.

this is hilariously stupid, dave. do continue to posit your insane projections of the denial of your own self loathing at me, shitball grandma.

You know nothing about what's inside my head, you science cultist with no credentials who idolizes ghouls like Sapolsky and their Brain Salad Smoothie conclusions. I knew I wasn't a boy in my head by the time i was four and that I was transgender by the time i was eight. the difference between us is that i shut up about it and played along and you fight your parents about it to this day. By the time i finally came out, my parents were cool with it and you've suffered your entire life because you're a mean, stupid man who is too mentally unstable to qualify for surgery, due to the conflicts in your personal life. You may legitimately be transgender and have this mythical female brain you preach about, but you're male, cupcake. own it.

"I have been fighting with mom since 3. But i had no idea that i was trans. In fact i had no idea anyone could be trans. I thought she was just mistaken and had no real clue to why they were beating on me for it.

But that is life i guess"

Dee Price

Person of Interest
your high school diploma makes you an expert on what is or isn't good science how, little boy?

I will admit to a small amount of participation in this site. I'm Heyoka. It's my job to teach people by making them laugh at their follies. If the people are laughing at me instead of with me, that's on them.

Dee is only funny talking about people he hates. Truth him about himself and he immediately flies off the handle. Go join AMB and see for yourself. He's mean and stupid to the core, completely unemployable, living in his father's house hidden from the community as if he's Scarlett O'Hara at Tara.
There you go blabbering bullshit off at people you do not know. Now what makes you think all Tacklebury has nothing more than a HS diploma? Can you assert such a bold claim
You are heyoka? No you are not a teacher. That is more of that delusion of reee you blabber.
All you are TOM is a old perverted man that rapes kids and dogs. Now do get jew muslim any of it is out right crap made up by your group and well at the time there were primitive goat raping goat herders. Which is probably why you get off on dog sex. and rat sex PIG sex. And once again tom Mean yes stupid NO tom i am not stupid.
this is hilariously stupid, dave. do continue to posit your insane projections of the denial of your own self loathing at me, shitball grandma.

You know nothing about what's inside my head, you science cultist with no credentials who idolizes ghouls like Sapolsky and their Brain Salad Smoothie conclusions. I knew I wasn't a boy in my head by the time i was four and that I was transgender by the time i was eight. the difference between us is that i shut up about it and played along and you fight your parents about it to this day. By the time i finally came out, my parents were cool with it and you've suffered your entire life because you're a mean, stupid man who is too mentally unstable to qualify for surgery, due to the conflicts in your personal life. You may legitimately be transgender and have this mythical female brain you preach about, but you're male, cupcake. own it.

"I have been fighting with mom since 3. But i had no idea that i was trans. In fact i had no idea anyone could be trans. I thought she was just mistaken and had no real clue to why they were beating on me for it.

But that is life i guess"
Tom that is not a projection. And there you go again with the Ghoul crap. Why tom because they real medical facts do not fit your agenda? You run around screaming at people for calling you SIR and then want to get them fired and even evicted and try to get them in as much trouble as you can. Tell me tom why?
Facts are facts tom. Dr. Sapolsky and Dr. Swaab are the best of the best in their field.

They make it clear you are not intersex and that you are not trans. So tell me tom Do you always go around calling a world famous neuroscience research doctor a ghoul just because he makes you out to be a lie and a fake trans you blithering moron.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
my family hasn't disowned me , you insane illiterate asshole projecting your sick perversions at me with your insane fan fiction.
Your family hates you. Everyone hates your face looks like a cheap Halloween mask found under a filth couch coushin. A coushin similar to something you'd find in your government sponsored hovel.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
my family hasn't disowned me , you insane illiterate asshole projecting your sick perversions at me with your insane fan fiction.
Yes they have Tom. Face it who would want to claim you as family. You are a foul dog fingering pedophile.
Tell me tom when i am over at AMB giving you a little dose of reality does it hurt that tiny pea brain when you try to read all of what we have to say to you and is that why you go ape shit all over your chair?

Do us all a Favor tom BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS. Your computer chair need a new coat of shit slick.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
Nice to see you're back after your little hiatus from posting, Tom. Reassuring to see you're still an assmad faggot of staggering proportions, too. I'd say "Never change..." but you're incapable of change; I mean, you've been trying to change everyone's perception of you from "man" to "woman" for years now, with absolutely zero success.

Happy day, Mr. Wasserberg!