Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Make Anime Illegal

CONFISCATE their waifus
my family hasn't disowned me , you insane illiterate asshole projecting your sick perversions at me with your insane fan fiction.

Calling someone illiterate when their post is both syntactically and semantically correct kind of makes it seems like you throw around these insults without considering whether they're true or not.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Calling someone illiterate when their post is both syntactically and semantically correct kind of makes it seems like you throw around these insults without considering whether they're true or not.
He does. He is at AMB now doing just that. He is mad that Null did not let him be a full admin so he could destroy his sub forum.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
Tom gets more pleasure out of seeing alliterative strings of semi-related words than he does from constructing solid rebuttals or even insults. I assume that's some sort of autistic obsession or perhaps he's just poorly educated, who knows?
The fact that he keeps periodically coming back here to get asswrecked and then sulking off to AMB to throw a tantrum over there tells you everything you need to know about Tom's personality. If he was half so smart as he fancies himself, he wouldn't even post here, but he can't help himself.

He does. He is at AMB now doing just that. He is mad that Null did not let him be a full admin so he could destroy his sub forum.
Him being pleasant to Josh was just a poorly thought out ploy... the Devil, you say!
Tom gets more pleasure out of seeing alliterative strings of semi-related words than he does from constructing solid rebuttals or even insults. I assume that's some sort of autistic obsession or perhaps he's just poorly educated, who knows?
The fact that he keeps periodically coming back here to get asswrecked and then sulking off to AMB to throw a tantrum over there tells you everything you need to know about Tom's personality. If he was half so smart as he fancies himself, he wouldn't even post here, but he can't help himself.
His dying words won't be actual words, but a poorly thought out, half finished post to KF.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
please for the love of god and whatever deranged thing spawned Tom post screenshots
This is his latest wall of sperg.

zzzzzfattomboohoo.jpg
zzzzztomboohoo2.jpg

Now it goes on with a lot of poorly pasted links Seeing as tom is not bright enough to work a computer.

zzzztomboohoo3.jpg

Tom still double posting due to not being able to use multiple inserts
zzzztomboohoo4.jpg

And Tom gets mad and then starts with his usual garbage.
zzzztomboohoo5.jpg

Stupid tom calling others stupid. Typical of tom when he is totally insane mad out of his mind.
zzzztomboohoo6.jpg

Tom is whining again. He really does not get Fair Use.

But all of toms time has been spent as of late over at AMB. Crying and complaining.

I was about to ask why Tommy spends more time over on AMB than here considering that they can be a lot more vicious, but then I realized what it was. When people are being mean it not only gives Tommy an opportunity to argue (which he loves) but also feeds into his persecution complex. People over here are just straight up honest wit him. If there's anything Tom will flee from, it's the truth.

The Sauce Boss

merry crimiss, pogchamp!
True & Honest Fan
Seriously, stop with the alliteration. You sound like a villain from a kids’ TV series.

Children's show villains tend to be somewhat threatening to a child, entertaining to watch, and teach an important life lesson. I suppose that TJDubya does fit the criteria.

Threatening to (rape) a child
Entertaining to laugh at
Teaches the most important life lesson of all: troon- not even once.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
the individual's fan fiction does not hold up to the same scrutiny, sanctimonious sycophantic schmuck.
Oh but they are accurate and resemble something you would do Thomas. You did raped a child and you did finger a dog.
We do get you are angry that you took hormones and it did absolutely nothing for you. Good thing too. No one wants a dog fucking pedophile running loose in the women's public bathroom. but as i have said Tom some of us are meant to be women. You not so much tom.

tommy ugly face.jpg

Just look Thomas and i am sure everyone here would agree ( you look like the butler out of rocky horror picture show )

this is not feminine tom.

tomboogers.jpg

Women do not pick their nose and eat what they pull out. By the way that is one big fat giant beak you have tom.

Now tom we do know what you lust after most of all

doberman-miley-2.jpg

Oh I am so sure you are getting your howl on right now tom.

This dog turns you on huh There old man.

You do get you brought this all upon yourself Right Thomas?

lmuY5oh.gif

Now do what you do best tom rub that bald head and scream at you tube for a while.
We are waiting for a good laugh. SO KEEP IT SHORT no one wants to watch 2 hours of you rage typing and screaming every 18 minutes. AND NO WOUNDED GOOSE horn.