Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
i'd need to get it before i can die from it. i've had sinus congestion and a wet, post nasal drip cough all my life due to particulate allergies.
"I don't have COPD, I just have constant coughing and weezing fits that are phlem filled and constant trouble taking deep breaths. Sure I match all the symptoms, but I'm as healthy as an old man in a hovel!"

What are these allergies you have? Allergic to working for a living or being a decent human?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I don't have COPD, I just have constant coughing and weezing fits that are phlem filled and constant trouble taking deep breaths. Sure I match all the symptoms, but I'm as healthy as an old man in a hovel!"

What are these allergies you have? Allergic to working for a living or being a decent human?
Maybe his lungs keep shutting down out of shame.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure constantly smoking shitty ditchweed and eating garbage and living in filth has nothing to do with it.
get a life, you mean, stupid toxic talking turd.

As for the insane projections of Mr. Price and his enablers, I can only only pity the deviant disasters for their insane fantasies they call mine.

I don't have COPD. I have "RAS" due to particulate allergies. You assholes "diagnosed" the COPD at least 5 years ago. Why hasn't it gotten worse?

Attachments

• 20210321_223433.jpg
    20210321_223433.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Whatever you say, TOM. I thought you never even talked to anyone who calls you by your actual name, which is TOM! I guess you were lying. Or maybe you forgot, in an episode of brain damage caused by constantly coughing your lungs out from COPD.

Lmao you child molesting dog diddling piece of shit! You lose again!

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

As for the insane projections of Mr. Price and his enablers, I can only only pity the deviant disasters for their insane fantasies they call mine.

I don't have COPD. I have "RAS" due to particulate allergies. You assholes "diagnosed" the COPD at least 5 years ago. Why hasn't it gotten worse?
Tom, behave yourself, this is not very becoming conduct for whatever uwuspecialunicorntransformerwtfbbq it is you claim to be.

COPD is quite possibly the most appropriate group of letters to assign you, whatever they might stand for.

Constantly Online Pedophilia Defender
Cracked Out Pauper Dunce
Creepy Old Pederast Deviant
Carelessly Opines Pedo Daydreams

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tom, behave yourself, this is not very becoming conduct for whatever uwuspecialunicorntransformerwtfbbq it is you claim to be.

COPD is quite possibly the most appropriate group of letters to assign you, whatever they might stand for.

Constantly Online Pedophilia Defender
Cracked Out Pauper Dunce
Creepy Old Pederast Deviant
Carelessly Opines Pedo Daydreams

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘
Or as I prefer to call him, TOM.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Aw old man dog fucker the foul pedophile called me a Mr. Now that is so classic of tom. It is Miss Price Old man dog fucker. Look at the differences tom. I raised kids you raped them. I always insisted i was a female as all trans kids do relentlessly . And was beaten for it from 3 on up many times a day. But that did not stop me from insisting i was a female.
You did not even mention anything until the news was out and men wanted to beat the blood out of you.

Now as for insane you have been put in the nut house many times I never have, In fact i have psychiatrist saying i am totally sane that i am just trans.

You have them saying you are a schizophrenic psychopath. And as for projections that is you doing that to me and others. and there is no fantasy tom of anyone.
The reality is you did rape that child you did finger that dog for at least a decade.

Now do get that fact and fuck off with your bullshit old man shits a lot.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How do we know it hasn’t? After all, you lie so much.
According to the internet doctors, i should be dead by now and i don't lie at all. Just because you don't believe something i said, doesn't mean that what i said was a lie.

Dave, you mean, stupid, chickenshit, fat ugly man, i really don't read any of the insane drivel you post at me. Everything you call me is just a projection of the denial of your own sick pedophilic and zoophilic desires. it's coming from your hand connected to your brain, you utterly absurd , angry, daddy dependent cunt who wishes he had one. Rage at me some more you sad joke.

Attachments

• deeprice0032.PNG
    deeprice0032.PNG
    49.1 KB · Views: 26
  • deeprice0033.PNG
    deeprice0033.PNG
    102.1 KB · Views: 26
  • deeprice0034.PNG
    deeprice0034.PNG
    96.5 KB · Views: 26

Sexy Senior Citizen

Classy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave, you mean, stupid, chickenshit, fat ugly man, i really don't read any of the insane drivel you post at me. Everything you call me is just a projection of the denial of your own sick pedophilic and zoophilic desires. it's coming from your hand connected to your brain, you utterly absurd , angry, daddy dependent cunt who wishes he had one. Rage at me some more you sad joke.
I've seen Dee's videos. Dee has friends, or at least people who hang out with him. You have systemically alienated everyone around you- even your own family.

On an unrelated subject, do you still play the sax?

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
According to the internet doctors, i should be dead by now and i don't lie at all. Just because you don't believe something i said, doesn't mean that what i said was a lie.

You're still the only one in this thread that has advocated for being able to marry girls as young as 14 because it's not fair for you that they're so darn attractive. How does that NOT make you a pedophile?

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm sure you wish you had a cunt, too, you massive, dog fucking pedophilic wannabe tranny TOM. It'd be fitting for a cunt like you to have one at least.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Oh, so you do have friends. Am I right to assume that they aren't the roaches?
yes. i had a little soiree' here after drumming a couple of weeks ago and will be having guests again this week. The question is what sort of life you're in denial of being devoid of meaning that you feel a need to try to get a rise out of me?

I may stream later and play my horn.

Attachments

• 20210314_153127.jpg
    20210314_153127.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • 20210314_184403.jpg
    20210314_184403.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19