Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
yes. i had a little soiree' here after drumming a couple of weeks ago and will be having guests again this week. The question is what sort of life you're in denial of being devoid of meaning that you feel a need to try to get a rise out of me?

I may stream later and play my horn.
I notice you invited a dog...

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
yes. i had a little soiree' here after drumming a couple of weeks ago and will be having guests again this week. The question is what sort of life you're in denial of being devoid of meaning that you feel a need to try to get a rise out of me?

No no no. He asked if you had friends besides the cockroaches in your hovel, not if you were hanging around other future and current homeless people.

"a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations."

I went ahead and copied the definition of a friend here for you. Figured you might not know what a friend is since everyone you've crossed paths with either wants nothing to do with you, laughs at you from a distance, or actively tries to put you in the hospital for busking in their spot. Keep in mind that definition excludes the dog from counting as your friend since you fingered it.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The question is what sort of life you're in denial of being devoid of meaning that you feel a need to try to get a rise out of me?
People get a rise out of you without even trying. How many times have you spluttered at Dee about being a cunt who wishes she had one. A hundred? Two hundred?

Tom, your question makes zero sense. Can you please rephrase it more coherently?
I really tried. All I can assume is that he doesn’t know what “devoid” means, or he got distracted by thoughts of dog anus while typing.

Last edited:

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
Leave Tom alone!

He has a gazillion friends IRL and is a well respected interspecies indigenous rights transgender LBGTQRSTUVWXYZ advocate marine biologist master scientific space Jew.

Everyone he has ever talked to knows he is a woman and is also two spirit so he is also a man sometimes when he needs to be but is mostly a woman and everyone knows that, except those damn Mexicans who call him a fag, but the Injuns call him two spirit because they somehow have magic powers.

Tom is very good at the saxophone. That is why he plays on the street corner and begs for quarters.

Tom loves animals and has studied them inside and out. with his fingers.

Tom loves children and has hardly fucked any of them and only looks at pics of them while he masturbates. That's probably not even a crime somewhere in the world, so it's okay.

Tom is very secure of his sexuality. He doesn't even masturbate. But he also masturbates several times a day. And he's not gay. Except when he has the opportunity for cock, then he craves cock. When a catfish offers him pussy, he craves pussy. When he sees a dog or a child...

Tom is very healthy and clean. Just ask the cockroaches and mice that live with him.

Tom is Jewish. And I mean that as a derogative, a synonym would be "huge retarded faggot".

SO BE NICE TO MR. TOM!

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
According to the internet doctors, i should be dead by now and i don't lie at all. Just because you don't believe something i said, doesn't mean that what i said was a lie.

Dave, you mean, stupid, chickenshit, fat ugly man, i really don't read any of the insane drivel you post at me. Everything you call me is just a projection of the denial of your own sick pedophilic and zoophilic desires. it's coming from your hand connected to your brain, you utterly absurd , angry, daddy dependent cunt who wishes he had one. Rage at me some more you sad joke.
It is Dee Dee you fat old man. Now tom I am not stupid. IE Look back tom I used to bleat out stupid shit all day on KF. But that is no longer the case. Now you sit in my thread sperging like an idiot. Now tell me tom who is the lolcow?

Have you looked in the mirror we will wait....... did it break? Well old man that is what happens when extremely ugly looks in it. And lets face it even your own mother can not look at your face without vomiting.

Now I am not a chickenshit tom. Nor am it fat or ugly I do not have to throw myself at anyone as you do. Remember Bob? He did not want to touch your moobs or fiddle with your micro sixed diddle stick or ram your mud hole.

You on the other hand. Do you see where this is going tom?
your perceptions of me are false.
No tom no ones perceptions of you are false. You wrote it all down for reference to anyone wiling to endure your foul idiocy.

No tom you had homeless bums scurry over to eat garbage with the toothless old bun that got a tard bucks check for being a sperging lunatic.

So tom here you are at it again. Can we saw raging at the Kiwi's again? Oh but yes we can.

Hnet-image (1).gif

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom, your question makes zero sense. Can you please rephrase it more coherently?
it must suck to be you to be hanging out with all these mean, stupid people , getting up in my face, lamely trying to bait me.

Leave Tom alone!

He has a gazillion friends IRL and is a well respected interspecies indigenous rights transgender LBGTQRSTUVWXYZ advocate marine biologist master scientific space Jew.

Everyone he has ever talked to knows he is a woman and is also two spirit so he is also a man sometimes when he needs to be but is mostly a woman and everyone knows that, except those damn Mexicans who call him a fag, but the Injuns call him two spirit because they somehow have magic powers.

Tom is very good at the saxophone. That is why he plays on the street corner and begs for quarters.

Tom loves animals and has studied them inside and out. with his fingers.

Tom loves children and has hardly fucked any of them and only looks at pics of them while he masturbates. That's probably not even a crime somewhere in the world, so it's okay.

Tom is very secure of his sexuality. He doesn't even masturbate. But he also masturbates several times a day. And he's not gay. Except when he has the opportunity for cock, then he craves cock. When a catfish offers him pussy, he craves pussy. When he sees a dog or a child...

Tom is very healthy and clean. Just ask the cockroaches and mice that live with him.

Tom is Jewish. And I mean that as a derogative, a synonym would be "huge retarded faggot".

SO BE NICE TO MR. TOM!
@Sparkletor 2.0 You, like @Dee Price , fail to realize that all of this sick, untrue shit you both spew at me is the product of your own despicable deviant fantasies, not mine. You are one very demented dumb ass. keep hammering that keyboard, you mean stupid animated turd and secure your place on the wrong side of history lying about me attempting to incite violence against me.

I'm Intersex, neither male nor female and nobody but bigoted assholes have any problems relating to me as a female person. There are no mice or roaches here. I don't "beg for quarters" . I open my case, blow on my horn and money falls in it, sometimes at an astonishing rate.

This is twenty minutes worth of income.
1617028504046.png

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
it must suck to be you to be hanging out with all these mean, stupid people , getting up in my face, lamely trying to bait me.

@Sparkletor 2.0 You, like @Dee Price , fail to realize that all of this sick, untrue shit you both spew at me is the product of your own despicable deviant fantasies, not mine. You are one very demented dumb ass. keep hammering that keyboard, you mean stupid animated turd and secure your place on the wrong side of history lying about me attempting to incite violence against me.

I'm Intersex, neither male nor female and nobody but bigoted assholes have any problems relating to me as a female person. There are no mice or roaches here. I don't "beg for quarters" . I open my case, blow on my horn and money falls in it, sometimes at an astonishing rate.

View attachment 2039164
Fair enough, sir.

I, Sparkletor have made some innacurate statements about Tom. I now offer a correction.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Don't leave Tom alone!

He has no friends IRL and is not respected anywhere except in the mental ward because they legally have to.

Everyone he has ever talked to knows he is a man.

Tom is very not good at the saxophone.

Tom hates animals and that's why he sexually abuses them.

Tom hates children and that's why he sexually abuses them. He hates them so much that he advocates for child rape almost daily.

Tom is not very secure of his sexuality.

Tom is not very healthy and clean.

Tom is a huge retarded faggot.

SO KILL YOURSELF MR. TOM!

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Tom, Are you actually bragging about your income? Despite being born into a wealthy family you're a hobo living on tardbucks in section 8 housing & can't afford a car. You got cut out of daddy's inheritance because of your spectacular inability to function as an adult on any level despite daddy having bought you a house & otherwise wasting big money on you (to be fair, sexually abusing your sister could've helped them with this decision).

You had to beg & crowdfund to come up with the cost of a new saxophone. A fellow hobo even stiffed you on your blowjob fee & your wire & gravel hobby is DOA. But yeah, do go on bragging about your income, Tom.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Fair enough, sir.

I, Sparkletor have made some innacurate statements about Tom. I now offer a correction.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Don't leave Tom alone!

He has no friends IRL and is not respected anywhere except in the mental ward because they legally have to.

Everyone he has ever talked to knows he is a man.

Tom is very not good at the saxophone.

Tom hates animals and that's why he sexually abuses them.

Tom hates children and that's why he sexually abuses them. He hates them so much that he advocates for child rape almost daily.

Tom is not very secure of his sexuality.

Tom is not very healthy and clean.

Tom is a huge retarded faggot.

SO KILL YOURSELF MR. TOM!
you seem to be especially stupid and infantile today, deviant derp. why so angry, you hateful maggot?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2039164
Tarding out again Thomas? I will say this again tom. YOU ARE NOT INTERSEX. that is a genetic anomaly of extra genetic material past the XX / XY nucleus You are an XY just as i am. I am trans due to neural reasons. And it shows in my speech patterns and actions.

Your actions and speech patterns are very toxically male. You show this in your misguided perceptions of female lives. Your words betray you as do your actions. Women and little girls all see a creepy old man that lurks around public bathrooms looking for a chance to trap a little girl inside for lurid reasons.

The dog catchers probably see the same thing when they bring in a Doberman. I am sure that look of dog sex lust you harbor shines through just as easily. You sit here screaming in a thread that for all intensive purpose would be dead and silent. What is your problem tom.

Do get that anyone with the exceptions of you obviously can learn from Kiwi Farms what they are doing wrong and can change their fate.

Now you sit here blubbering at two true Kiwi's over your insane butt hurt that are true and honest long time members. And at me in my old thread. which is not active due to me but instead because of you sperging out milk like an insane mad lolcow.

Do get tom that no one but you are a dog fucking pedophile. No one is projecting anything on you they are only stating what you have been posting now for over a decade. I have kids and grandkids I have girls calling me mom and Nana. You have a woman that is battered emotionally, and all due to you raping her as a child.

MOO on tom you mad cow diseased mad lolcow.

Rage on tom rage on.

Hnet-image (1).gif

you seem to be especially stupid and infantile today, deviant derp. why so angry, you hateful maggot?

Fuck off tom Sparkletor is right about every word written. You are a sick ass clown that sperges out like a lunatic. You gross foul dirtgoblin.

Last edited by a moderator:

WASR96

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2039164
Are...are you seriously trying to powerlevel over the pity change people gave your hobo ass because you were begging on a street corner? Holy shit, that's a new low Tom, even for you. Nobody here is jealous of your pocket change, most people here probably felt second hand embarrassment that you could somehow feel PROUD of yourself.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net

Send that link to the late Mrsjustanotherhuman's family. Tom.
Also, kill yourself. Seriously. Just do it.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2039164
Lmao mad stacks you fucking hobo pedo.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Classy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom, Are you actually bragging about your income? Despite being born into a wealthy family you're a hobo living on tardbucks in section 8 housing & can't afford a car. You got cut out of daddy's inheritance because of your spectacular inability to function as an adult on any level despite daddy having bought you a house & otherwise wasting big money on you (to be fair, sexually abusing your sister could've helped them with this decision).

You had to beg & crowdfund to come up with the cost of a new saxophone. A fellow hobo even stiffed you on your blowjob fee & your wire & gravel hobby is DOA. But yeah, do go on bragging about your income, Tom.
The funniest part is that he's not showing us the results for the rest of the time he was out there blowing his sax.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part is that he's not showing us the results for the rest of the time he was out there blowing his sax.
why? i continued to make money until i got tired and went home.
20 minutes worth? That's probably as long as you've ever worked in your life.
you win the prize for the most stupid assumption about me today.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
why? i continued to make money until i got tired and went home.

you win the prize for the most stupid assumption about me today.

Why brag about how much money you make if you still are impoverished and living in squalor? Also, isn't bragging about your income something for "wage slaves"? I can't fathom that many people on this forum don't make exponentially more than you do. I would venture a guess that the average income of KF users is upwards of $60k/yr while your tardbucks and hustling might pull in $15k.