Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Let's be real, he didn't show any money past his "20 minutes" because there's no way his COPD let him play the sax any longer than that. He probably started having one of his coughing fits and the people passing by threw money in so that he'd go away faster.
I believe he seeded it with his own tard bucks. Nobody would throw $20 at this gasping, wheezing, decrepit old pervert, especially after he started making disgusting sharting noises from his sax and started mutilating some standard.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
why? i continued to make money until i got tired and went home.

you win the prize for the most stupid assumption about me today.
Tom you do not make money you beg like a old useless bum.

and tom they did not a stupid assumption. They hit it dead on.

What you are doing is sperging your retarded ass off and you are all butt hurt and raging.

MOO tom you retarded lolcow

Postal_Rat

Babylonian Money Magic Slave
kiwifarms.net
you seem to be especially stupid and infantile today, deviant derp. why so angry, you hateful maggot?

"I'm gonna kill myself and you'll be sorry" HAHAAHA
Tom you have said and done some truly stupid shit but seriously man that is beautiful

Really though every case listed as an example in the link you sent is far, far, far away from anything we have ever done to you,
Frankly we would have to be either
A. Furnishing you with advice on how to kill yourself after you expressed the wish to
B. Spending our every waking moment making your life a living hell

TL;DR
Kill yourself

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
"I'm gonna kill myself and you'll be sorry" HAHAAHA
Tom you have said and done some truly stupid shit but seriously man that is beautiful

Really though every case listed as an example in the link you sent is far, far, far away from anything we have ever done to you,
Frankly we would have to be either
A. Furnishing you with advice on how to kill yourself after you expressed the wish to
B. Spending our every waking moment making your life a living hell

TL;DR
Kill yourself
I'm a humorist. I say outrageous shit for a reason. I get advice on how to kill myself unsolicited and there are a number of individuals who are dedicated enough to prosecut.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a humorist.
x to doubt.jpg
Not quite. You absolutely are a complete fucking joke, but that's not the same thing.
I say outrageous shit for a reason.
Because you're desperate for attention, we know.
I get advice on how to kill myself unsolicited
Really? Oh well, in that case:
GarybuseydoesitFAGGOT.jpg
and there are a number of individuals who are dedicated enough to prosecut.
Of course there are. Are the Space Jews giving them a lift to come see you?

Postal_Rat

Babylonian Money Magic Slave
kiwifarms.net
I'm a humorist.
That would require you not to be the butt every of joke
Poor self control
I get advice on how to kill myself unsolicited
Yeah that's the first problem with that you would have to solicit advice for any one to be charged.
there are a number of individuals who are dedicated enough to prosecut.
And yet here the score remains Tom 0 Everyone else 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
I'm a humorist. I say outrageous shit for a reason. I get advice on how to kill myself unsolicited and there are a number of individuals who are dedicated enough to prosecut.

So which is it? Are you suing people or websites? Why can't you ever map out a complete and coherent process to suing us or Kiwi Farms? There are people, with literal documented brain damage, that have filed court paperwork without a lawyer on retainer on people and this site. Can you please explain your thought process?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
That would require you not to be the butt every of joke

Poor self control

Yeah that's the first problem with that you would have to solicit advice for any one to be charged.

And yet here the score remains Tom 0 Everyone else 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
So which is it? Are you suing people or websites? Why can't you ever map out a complete and coherent process to suing us or Kiwi Farms? There are people, with literal documented brain damage, that have filed court paperwork without a lawyer on retainer on people and this site. Can you please explain your thought process?
lol. go back to your video games, little boys.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When you outrageously say the age of consent should be lowered to nine, the reason is that you’re a pedo.
I get advice on how to kill myself unsolicited and there are a number of individuals who are dedicated enough to prosecut.
Tommy, stop this. You keep saying “I’m going to prosecute you! I totally will! Any day now, it’s going to happen! You’ll be sorry!” When people ask when and how you’re going to do it, you just shit yourself and say nothing. No one believes you, and no amount of vague threats is going to change that.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No Thomas you are a moron. You say a lot of outrageous shit and you even outrageously shit your pants. You shit out retarded statements on social media and rage outrageously at people .
Typical retarded tom statement.

This Mr @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg is one of those retarded statements mention previously.

You constantly moo out about goking back to a video game. Fatality did and for it won a doom tourni and won a million and a half dollars. Then made 19 million designing a computer with Abit.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
You constantly try to build yourself up as some sort of intellectual, but then when people ask for clarification on your empty threats or tard rage, you respond with shit like this. If you still can't understand why people think you're a liar and a sad joke, this would be the reason.