Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Seethe and cope faggot
Figured I'd get this response. Also, it's fucking creepy that you call us little boys after screaming "I'm not a pedo" all the time.

delude yourself into thinking you are impacting me at all emotionally, derp. Believe whatever alternative facts you like that make it possible for you stand your infantile, imbecilic inane lives without harming anything but yourselves.
hey tommie how's it going
pretty well, thanks. Cash flow has been good and my friends are getting together to party again. Tomorrow is my trans birthday and i'm going out to the all you can eat sushi place with some friends.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
delude yourself into thinking you are impacting me at all emotionally, derp. Believe whatever alternative facts you like that make it possible for you stand your infantile, imbecilic inane lives without harming anything but yourselves.
What does this even mean? All I did was ask you what your plan is and you sperg out. Learn to communicate, dunce.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pretty well, thanks. Cash flow has been good and my friends are getting together to party again. Tomorrow is my trans birthday and i'm going out to the all you can eat sushi place with some friends.
By cash flow, he means that shitty stimulus that won't last for long. Can't wait until Tom blows the rest trying to exchange money to fondle another crazy cat man's balls.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net

You've been emotionally impacted since the day you registered to the site. Why else would you continually visit your own section of the forum? Stay free, Tom.

You mean you're going to spend your Bidenbux to feed yourself and whatever homeless are hanging out in your alley that day. You ever consider putting that money into a used car instead?

Go fuck yourself with a sharp object, maggot.
Okay, NOW who's the one projecting their sick fantasies?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom the calm one nothing we can do possibly could ever make him mad this is just how calm peace-loving people communicate
sigh. you're just an infantile imbecile and sycophantic sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeur hiding behind an internet connection getting your jollies annoying people. time to put you on ignore, child.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net

Hey, Tommy, I think you should record this, man. I really want to see how uncomfortable the owners are having their younger female family members serve you.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
And yet again I come in to see Tom has been at it screeching out tard babblings. yet again.

Thomas you fat walrus shaped retarded old man. More sharting and blubbering i see.

And there is no alternative facts. You posted them yourself. You know good and well you are a dog fucking pedophile.

No one at KF is going to harm themselves except psychotic troons that do not seen to have to all together. You being one of them that does not have it all together and is in fact raging out of control like the shart fits you seem to have every five minutes.

And that is not an all you can eat sushi place old mad man that is a dumpster from a buffet that has sushi but it has a lot more than that.
I don't communicate with name calling infantile imbeciles with an ax to grind. Go fuck yourself with a sharp object, maggot.
So you do not communicate with yourself is what you are saying? It is obvious you are a moron that talks to himself. So what happened in that demented mind did the two split personalities get into a massive mental fight?

Face it tom you are a schizophrenic psychopath.
sigh. you're just an infantile imbecile and sycophantic sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeur hiding behind an internet connection getting your jollies annoying people. time to put you on ignore, child.
Tom face it you are the only imbecile here you are a sociopath but it is better listed under psychopath.

I am not hidden Mr. shits himself. But yet you can not do anything about it either way. Oh not that you have not tried. But you are a flaming disaster.

So tell me tom When are you going to go off mooing in your own threads. Plural for the fact there are tons of old tom threads in a giant sub forum.

Moo on tom you mad cow diseased mad old lolcow.

Hnet-image (1).gif

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
everyone's looking extra cute today, everyone but tom...
Oh I know. My avatar no longer reflects that mad rabid guard troon I have become. If they bark at KF i have a odd way of breaking my chain and biting. They say most barks are worse than they bite in my case it is the opposite. After all i am a rabid troon. So my bite carries rabies.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Tommy, I think you should record this, man. I really want to see how uncomfortable the owners are having their younger female family members serve you.
i think you just lost access to my eyes, asshole. the myth that i am a child predator is a totally absurd construct of professional cyber terrorists who are exploiting you ignorant deviant derps who believe anything to propagate it. anybody coming at me with that bullshit from here on out is just going to get cancelled without a word.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
i think you just lost access to my eyes, asshole. the myth that i am a child predator is a totally absurd construct of professional cyber terrorists who are exploiting you ignorant deviant derps who believe anything to propagate it. anybody coming at me with that bullshit from here on out is just going to get cancelled without a word.
Tom, I'm sorry if you thought I was calling you a pedophile. Women who work in restaurants are generally adults; I'm just saying someone with a lick of sense wouldn't want their sister within an arm's reach of you, whether she's 17 or 20, based on your appearance. I know you only violated someone who didn't have the capacity to consent, not that you had sex with prepubescent children.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Rage type another wall of text at me Mr. Price, you fat, ugly sick bastard who fantasizes about raping small children and animals in total denial of your degenerate daddy dependent self that i won't read and everybody else will laugh at your sick imagination and defective understanding of science. Your cooking video was disgusting, dude.

Attachments

• deeprice0035.PNG
    deeprice0035.PNG
    218.5 KB · Views: 13
  • deeprice0028.PNG
    deeprice0028.PNG
    115.3 KB · Views: 13

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom is raging again I see. So tom do you know what gardening is? and then also include a food part about inedible food out of a processing plant you know inside and out,

Oh they did? but yet you are responding to their post post ignore? Do you see how absurd you are?

So Thomas you again show the idiot rage you show every time you come here.

Rage type another wall of text at me Mr. Price, you fat, ugly sick bastard who fantasizes about raping small children and animals in total denial of your degenerate daddy dependent self that i won't read and everybody else will laugh at your sick imagination and defective understanding of science. Your cooking video was disgusting, dude.​

OK tom lets see I am here laughing at you for being such a spastic retard that moos the most of any lolcow. Hey maybe if you and Lucas Werner got together he is horny and wants to fuck anything and you want your moobs mauled your micro sized diddle stick sucked and then thrown how and your mud hole drilled.

Maybe you should consider Lucas he is homeless and useless just like you. then the two of you could moo together. a kind of double moo content. and who knows maybe you will have him an asshole baby and the three moos can all bloat out and moo as a herd.