Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i think you just lost access to my eyes, asshole. the myth that i am a child predator is a totally absurd construct of professional cyber terrorists who are exploiting you ignorant deviant derps who believe anything to propagate it. anybody coming at me with that bullshit from here on out is just going to get cancelled without a word.
Tommy, that’s not what “cancelling” is. Talkies are no longer a novelty, the automobile isn’t a passing fad and putting someone on ignore doesn’t cancel them. I get that you’re very busy what with sending telegrams to President Taft and hunting passenger pigeons and all, so let me explain.

“Cancelling” is when you rally people to destroy a person’s standing in society via a social media campaign. Putting someone on ignore only means that you, personally, cannot see them. The only way the ignored person suffers is that they have to rely on other people to rile you up.

Anyway, try not to catch polio on the trolley to the nigger minstrel show, and let us know if you need any more help with the language of teen-agers.
Rage type another wall of text at me Mr. Price, you fat, ugly sick bastard who fantasizes about raping small children and animals in total denial of your degenerate daddy dependent self that i won't read and everybody else will laugh at your sick imagination and defective understanding of science. Your cooking video was disgusting, dude.
For someone who accuses Dee of being obsessed, you sure do follow her closely. Admit you’re in love with her. The worst she can do is say no.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommy, that’s not what “cancelling” is. Talkies are no longer a novelty, the automobile isn’t a passing fad and putting someone on ignore doesn’t cancel them. I get that you’re very busy what with sending telegrams to President Taft and hunting passenger pigeons and all, so let me explain.

“Cancelling” is when you rally people to destroy a person’s standing in society via a social media campaign. Putting someone on ignore only means that you, personally, cannot see them. The only way the ignored person suffers is that they have to rely on other people to rile you up.

Anyway, try not to catch polio on the trolley to the nigger minstrel show, and let us know if you need any more help with the language of teen-agers.

For someone who accuses Dee of being obsessed, you sure do follow her closely. Admit you’re in love with her. The worst she can do is say no.
Oh It is a definite no. And he hates i know how to cook fresh foods. I think he was replying to the French creamed Eggs which is actually a dish i got from Gordon Ramsey.

As we all know he also rages over the stories i have written that ended up with his fan ( non ) fiction thread.

The best part is he hates my family still associates with me and i do get to see my parents even to this day.

As for science he can not stand the fact i have a grasp of science tom failed to get. And i counter his claim of intersex with ease. Which is by definition a genetic anomaly of added genetic material over the XX/XY combination.

TL:biggrin:R Tom is a total moron and a spastic retarded lolcow.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom is raging again I see. So tom do you know what gardening is? and then also include a food part about inedible food out of a processing plant you know inside and out,

Oh they did? but yet you are responding to their post post ignore? Do you see how absurd you are?

So Thomas you again show the idiot rage you show every time you come here.

OK tom lets see I am here laughing at you for being such a spastic retard that moos the most of any lolcow. Hey maybe if you and Lucas Werner got together he is horny and wants to fuck anything and you want your moobs mauled your micro sized diddle stick sucked and then thrown how and your mud hole drilled.

Maybe you should consider Lucas he is homeless and useless just like you. then the two of you could moo together. a kind of double moo content. and who knows maybe you will have him an asshole baby and the three moos can all bloat out and moo as a herd.
TL;DR rage type another wall of word salad at me Dave, you fat ugly stupid cunt who wishes he had one and tell everybody some more about yourself pretending you're talking about me.

Oh It is a definite no. And he hates i know how to cook fresh foods. I think he was replying to the French creamed Eggs which is actually a dish i got from Gordon Ramsey.

As we all know he also rages over the stories i have written that ended up with his fan ( non ) fiction thread.

The best part is he hates my family still associates with me and i do get to see my parents even to this day.

As for science he can not stand the fact i have a grasp of science tom failed to get. And i counter his claim of intersex with ease. Which is by definition a genetic anomaly of added genetic material over the XX/XY combination.

TL:biggrin:R Tom is a total moron and a spastic retarded lolcow.
lol. i love how you hate yourself and project the denial of it at me. You think wrong, you filthy skank. I was reacting to your handling of food with grimy hands, you stupid daddy dependent degenerate derp. You might consider using some concealer too, mister price. A makeup counselor might help you not look like Norman Bates with a double chin, Shitball Grandma.
deeprice0028.PNGdeeprice0018.PNGdeeprice0021.PNG

And here we have an expression of your massive delusion that you are some kind of scientist:

"And i counter his claim of intersex with ease. Which is by definition a genetic anomaly of added genetic material over the XX/XY combination. "

noting or relating to a person, animal, or plant having male and female reproductive organs, or in which the chromosomal patterns do not fall under typical definitions of male and female; intersexual:

nothing here about "added genetic material", moron with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
lol. i love how you hate yourself and project the denial of it at me. You think wrong, you filthy skank. I was reacting to your handling of food with grimy hands, you stupid daddy dependent degenerate derp. You might consider using some concealer too, mister price. A makeup counselor might help you not look like Norman Bates with a double chin, Shitball Grandma.

Tom, where do you get off calling anyone out on food safety and grimy hands? You're literally a dirtgoblin that shithovels every place you've ever lived. Your clubbed fingers and the definition of filth along with your shit covered pants and floors.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR rage type another wall of word salad at me Dave, you fat ugly stupid cunt who wishes he had one and tell everybody some more about yourself pretending you're talking about me.
Oh you read every word tom. We all know you did you delusional fat old pervert.
And here we have an expression of your massive delusion that you are some kind of scientist:

"And i counter his claim of intersex with ease. Which is by definition a genetic anomaly of added genetic material over the XX/XY combination. "

noting or relating to a person, animal, or plant having male and female reproductive organs, or in which the chromosomal patterns do not fall under typical definitions of male and female; intersexual:

nothing here about "added genetic material", moron with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value.
Tom literally that is what intersex is. Extra genetic material that disrupts normal development.

You are such an idiot. and no tom psychology does not negate actual medical science. You have been shown where you are totally wrong and ignorant of scientific protocol.
the binary structure of the brain is well peer reviewed. But yet you scream and vomit up tard droppings daily about how you are something you are not.
Tom, where do you get off calling anyone out on food safety and grimy hands? You're literally a dirtgoblin that shithovels every place you've ever lived. Your clubbed fingers and the definition of filth along with your shit covered pants and floors.
He thinks he caught me being dirty comically it was a gardening and a video showing bad product coming out of Amicks Farms. the bad chicken became fertilizer. Tom is a moron.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Did this really need a triple post? Did you not know about the edit function, or did Dee get you so riled up that you couldn’t leave the thread alone?

death of chans

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
i think you just lost access to my eyes, asshole. the myth that i am a child predator is a totally absurd construct of professional cyber terrorists who are exploiting you ignorant deviant derps who believe anything to propagate it. anybody coming at me with that bullshit from here on out is just going to get cancelled without a word.
Rage type another wall of text at me Mr. Price, you fat, ugly sick bastard who fantasizes about raping small children and animals in total denial of your degenerate daddy dependent self that i won't read and everybody else will laugh at your sick imagination and defective understanding of science. Your cooking video was disgusting, dude.

silence anime avatar!!

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Shouldn't you be getting ready for the gem show instead of wasting time triple posting at Dee?
do you live with your head up your ass because you like the aroma, warmth or something else?
I'm impressed by your -14,943 reaction score.
Lots of jealous juvenile delinquents suffering from OCD around here. They gang downvote my videos at you boob.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
do you live with your head up your ass because you like the aroma, warmth or something else?

Lots of jealous juvenile delinquents suffering from OCD around here. They gang downvote my videos at you boob.
Tom you really do not grasp sarcastic remarks do you. They were making fun of you for the negative reaction score. you posses.

And for Repentance well I am sure you get that they are correct and you are a moron. Do get that the only one that loves to have their head up and ass is you tom. And the ass you prefer is on a Doberman.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Shut the fuck up, Tom-Bomb. Just go do something that isn't diddling a dog or molesting a child. Could you just go get shot in the spleen again while face down gobbling the contents of a dumpster? Lmao you fucking weirdo.

Do you even have a spleen any more? I hope you get shot in your gallbladder if you don't.

Lmao fatass.