Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
do you live with your head up your ass because you like the aroma, warmth or something else?

Lots of jealous juvenile delinquents suffering from OCD around here. They gang downvote my videos at you boob.
Idk. How does it feel to look like the offspring of the Cryptkeeper and Sam Kinison?

Just A Butt

Walker went on to call Flaten a "weenie."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave is mad at me because I had the nerve to rate one of his many ramblings as autistic.
1619934789774.png
please no one rate his posts autistic or dumb, and certainly don't remind him that he will never have a uterus.

ETA: he also started a PM to tell me how really rich he is. Really!
dee sucks.png

Last edited:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Dave is mad at be because I had the nerve to rate one of his many ramblings as autistic.
View attachment 2135894
please no one rate his posts autistic or dumb, and certainly don't remind him that he will never have a uterus.
That is so comical of you. Do get i know who i am and what i am and what i am not. That constant sperging of yours has gotten you laughed at. You get so upset. Tell us are you a Tommy sock trying to hide? It would seem so.

Do get people changed and to have you running around whining about me is comical and will be addressed for suck lolcow like sperging.

Do you know who else tries to keep my thread going Thomas J Wasserberg.

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave is mad at me because I had the nerve to rate one of his many ramblings as autistic.
View attachment 2135894

ETA: he also started a PM to tell me how really rich he is. Really!
View attachment 2135906
He does this all the time. You can see earlier in the thread how he constantly did things like this, and he still does whenever he gets a sticker he doesn't like on his posts.

You need to remember that this is a person who legitimately thinks "well I'm at least better than Toomy Tooter" is a fantastic achievement. That should tell you everything about how much of an absolute fuckup they are.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He does this all the time. You can see earlier in the thread how he constantly did things like this, and he still does whenever he gets a sticker he doesn't like on his posts.

You need to remember that this is a person who legitimately thinks "well I'm at least better than Toomy Tooter" is a fantastic achievement. That should tell you everything about how much of an absolute fuckup they are.
Old Jupiter you never stop do you. Remember what @Broken Pussy said to you in 2018? How it was you that was acting poorly and that she did not see anything wrong with my words and in fact you were the one making a fool of yourself.

You never change do you Miss blimp. you and butt boy are both acting simply retarded.

Revo

Good Joe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Could you add me please to that DM?
Edit: Thanks @Just A Butt .
he did rate me and it was totally biased and retarded. It is comical how little you know about medical science but yet just like tom sperg our failure of comprehend all over the internet.

When you are told you are wrong and CITATIONS are used from a MEDICAL REFERENCE LIBRARY. Just a retarded but says it is BULLSHIT. And where it is proven by peer review before it is allowed to be published. and it may be entered but does not go to pubmed until confirmation. That is the case with the first study Now you can both be butt hurt all you wish.

You will get told where you are incorrect.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he did rate me and it was totally biased and retarded. It is comical how little you know about medical science but yet just like tom sperg our failure of comprehend all over the internet.

When you are told you are wrong and CITATIONS are used from a MEDICAL REFERENCE LIBRARY. Just a retarded but says it is BULLSHIT. And where it is proven by peer review before it is allowed to be published. and it may be entered but does not go to pubmed until confirmation. That is the case with the first study Now you can both be butt hurt all you wish.

You will get told where you are incorrect.
I think you have confused the purpose of the subforum here. See, we make fun of Mr. Tom Wasserberg in this sub. You, as another sperg regularly associating with him for good or bad, are essentially in the same boat by your constant whinging about it here. With the sperging at everyone else and the DM that everyone knows about, you still got this weird idea in your head that people are taking your side rather than just watching you and Tom have a granny tranny internet deathmatch.

You're not above him, tranny. Learn your place.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I think you know the purpose of the sub forum here. See, we make fun of Mr. Tom Wasserberg in this sub.

You are above him. And for some reason set tom off like no other.

Here fixed it ree. Do get that is why I am here. That is the only reason for this place? Well that and there is a deeper reason it also archives all the perverts that take hormones.

And yes i am above him due to my views of trans and the fact that the trender demands are not just uncalled for but oppressive to the heterosexuals and insulting.

There for i fight against the you are transphobic if you do not do phrases. I am known for this.

It is the reason they call me TRUSCUM. Do get that fact.

But to just blurt out that trans is not real and there is physical proof to that extent makes you and others who do so look as retarded as the lolcow you are laughing at.

While you insult me and think you are so muck better than I and with the idiocy you sperg you look to be the opposite.

I am trying to help you look more intelligent than the lolcow you are laughing at.

IF you tell him real trans is this and you are a fake and explain why so, Tom goes totally ape shit crazy.

At least Dee's a pretty good sport
Thank you And I will always remain loyal to KF regardless of those few who do not see the real me.

Not to mention I have made a lot of friends that I do respect and Easy you are one of those friends.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here fixed it ree. Do get that is why I am here. That is the only reason for this place? Well that and there is a deeper reason it also archives all the perverts that take hormones.

And yes i am above him due to my views of trans and the fact that the trender demands are not just uncalled for but oppressive to the heterosexuals and insulting.

There for i fight against the you are transphobic if you do not do phrases. I am known for this.

It is the reason they call me TRUSCUM. Do get that fact.

But to just blurt out that trans is not real and there is physical proof to that extent makes you and others who do so look as retarded as the lolcow you are laughing at.

While you insult me and think you are so muck better than I and with the idiocy you sperg you look to be the opposite.

I am trying to help you look more intelligent than the lolcow you are laughing at.

IF you tell him real trans is this and you are a fake and explain why so, Tom goes totally ape shit crazy.

Thank you And I will always remain loyal to KF regardless of those few who do not see the real me.

Not to mention I have made a lot of friends that I do respect and Easy you are one of those friends.
I am not reading any of this, kill yourself.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I am not reading any of this, kill yourself.
Why would i do something as stupid as that warren. Do get you are a fucked in the head retard. You8 are lower scum no able to contend with reality. By the way lower scum is something we called the lesser grades at PREP

And that is RJ Herrington that is the headmaster that announce the science exam and the one that told Dow Myers he was fired and congratulated me on becoming second in the nation in science WAY FAR ABOVE MY GADE LEVEL at that time.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would i do something as stupid as that warren. Do get you are a fucked in the head retard. You8 are lower scum no able to contend with reality. By the way lower scum is something we called the lesser grades at PREP

And that is RJ Herrington that is the headmaster that announce the science exam and the one that told Dow Myers he was fired and congratulated me on becoming second in the nation in science WAY FAR ABOVE MY GADE LEVEL at that time.
Still not reading, join the 41%

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

AND BY THE WAY It was not Savanah it was Charleston i rode the bicycle too. Yes 125 miles one way.