Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Old Jupiter you never stop do you. Remember what @Broken Pussy said to you in 2018? How it was you that was acting poorly and that she did not see anything wrong with my words and in fact you were the one making a fool of yourself.

You never change do you Miss blimp. you and butt boy are both acting simply retarded.
You keep saying this, but I must repeat once more that it only ever happened in your head. Broken Pussy and I are on good terms (I guess? We haven't spoken for at least a year or more) as far as I'm aware.

You have massive delusions, seek help. Preferably by following Uncle Warren's advice.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You keep saying this, but I must repeat once more that it only ever happened in your head. Broken Pussy and I are on good terms (I guess? We haven't spoken for at least a year or more) as far as I'm aware.

You have massive delusions, seek help. Preferably by following Uncle Warren's advice.
Hey princess bigger than the planet Jupiter. You have a problem remembering 2018? Now we all know that if anyone approached you is going to die. With that black hole level of gravity you have is more dangerous that being within 500 miles of tom shart cloud filled anus with the same kind of effect and twice the foul smell.

Just A Butt

Walker went on to call Flaten a "weenie."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey princess bigger than the planet Jupiter. You have a problem remembering 2018? Now we all know that if anyone approached you is going to die. With that black hole level of gravity you have is more dangerous that being within 500 miles of tom shart cloud filled anus with the same kind of effect and twice the foul smell.
you're doing a fantastic job at calming down, bro, keep it up.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
you're doing a fantastic job at calming down, bro, keep it up.
I am calm. You really do not get what i do. Do you. LOL now i see why your anus is clenched tight. You really ought to find one of my friend on KF that is also at AMB.

You are so oblivious. Let me inform you now if you wish to whine well then you will become a play toy until dog fucker comes back for more attention. And now you take toms place as the ass clown i kick around.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How is it that in the past 18 hours, I see more of Dee Price’s posts in the “Lol look at this spiderman faggot” than this poster actually explaining why they’re not a sperg that should go outside once in a while?
because i have kids here and have been busy watching them this fine weekend long. And they are a mess.

PrincessHomura

Kiwi of Caring and Fiery Passion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
because i have kids here and have been busy watching them this fine weekend long. And they are a mess.
You have literally been nonstop posting, which is what he called you out for. If you have kids there you are seriously neglecting them so that you can deliriously word vomit about everyone giving you autistic or dumb stickers. Might want to rework your priorities.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You have literally been nonstop posting, which is what he called you out for. If you have kids there you are seriously neglecting them so that you can deliriously word vomit about everyone giving you autistic or dumb stickers. Might want to rework your priorities.
and it has been non stop fun. Now tell me planet fat body the black hole of the universe. They reported that your ass doctor never came home from his his planned trip t youranus.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Attention kiwi farms users: please do not rate @Dee Price's posts MATI, dumb or autistic.
why not? why is he deserving of such coddling when so much of his postings raging mad, incredibly stupid or totally autistic?
I'd rather have OCD and be clean than have COPD in a shit hovel.
i'm happy not to have OCD, COPD , live in a shit hovel or delude myself the way you do.
lol, that's the same thing @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg called me.

you two have more in common than you might think, my man.
stay cool, daddio
dave likes to cop other people's insults and we have nothing in common.
He does this all the time. You can see earlier in the thread how he constantly did things like this, and he still does whenever he gets a sticker he doesn't like on his posts.

You need to remember that this is a person who legitimately thinks "well I'm at least better than Toomy Tooter" is a fantastic achievement. That should tell you everything about how much of an absolute fuckup they are.
anybody who thinks that way has some real deep seated behavioral health issues.

Uncle Warren said:
This content may grind your gears.
I think you know the purpose of the sub forum here. See, we make fun of Mr. Tom Wasserberg in this sub.

You are above him. And for some reason set tom off like no other.

This is hilarious. I hardly look at any of his insane gibberish. Dave is insanely jealous of me and I can set him off with just a few words into rage typing a big bowl of irrational, word salad with heavy helpings perverted fantasy dressing.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is hilarious. I hardly look at any of his insane gibberish. Dave is insanely jealous of me and I can set him off with just a few words into rage typing a big bowl of irrational, word salad with heavy helpings perverted fantasy dressing.
Take your saxaphone and drill it into your own skull, tranny pedo. And if you fuck with my quotes again you'll have a lot worse to worry about than a subforum that tells you to die painfully.

This was the proper quote, nigger.
I think you have confused the purpose of the subforum here. See, we make fun of Mr. Tom Wasserberg in this sub. You, as another sperg regularly associating with him for good or bad, are essentially in the same boat by your constant whinging about it here. With the sperging at everyone else and the DM that everyone knows about, you still got this weird idea in your head that people are taking your side rather than just watching you and Tom have a granny tranny internet deathmatch.

You're not above him, tranny. Learn your place.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Dee is an absolute trainwreck of a human being, but you are even worse. Don't think anyone here is taking sides in your retarded slapfight, you are both disgraces to humanity.
Please tell me how I'm worse? You believe lies told about me and spread false witness about me while calling me a disgrace to humanity. Make me laugh some more , you sanctimonious sycophantic sucker of swill served up by your slave masters..

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
i'm happy not to have OCD, COPD , live in a shit hovel or delude myself the way you do.
You realize "I know you are but what am I" doesn't mean anything after elementary school, Tom? We've seen your shit hovel in your endless videos of you eating boogers and shitting yourself in it. Meanwhile you know literally nothing about any of us.

Revo

Good Joe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dee is an absolute trainwreck of a human being, but you are even worse. Don't think anyone here is taking sides in your retarded slapfight, you are both disgraces to humanity.
It's just one insane man in a dress having a war with another insane man in a dress.
TLDR of the "fight" between @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg and @Dee Price:
retards fighting.png