Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Take your saxaphone and drill it into your own skull, tranny pedo. And if you fuck with my quotes again you'll have a lot worse to worry about than a subforum that tells you to die painfully.

This was the proper quote, nigger.
tl;dr the sperging of your illiterate toxic talking turd self is pretty fucking common and unoriginal. you're nothing but another chickenshit anonymous racist, sexist, internet tough guy asshole making impotent threats from the safety of his internet connection. that's "Saxophone" , fuck stain.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr the sperging of your illiterate toxic talking turd self is pretty fucking common and unoriginal. you're nothing but another chickenshit anonymous racist, sexist, internet tough guy asshole making impotent threats from the safety of his internet connection. that's "Saxophone" , fuck stain.
Tom is just straight-up trolling right now. This is the typical speech a male, white feminist would give when talking down to a black person about not acting black enough.

Alex Krycek

GAS THE BIKES! RACE CAR NOW!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Toxic talking turd self” don’t you see how you’re making the same insults over and over again that are just pathetic when the insults people here make are actual things you admit to.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not reading this, neck yourself granny tranny.
0379 - sCcxDZ3.gif

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Imo the reason he gets so ass blasted at Tommy is to him deep down he knows that's his future. A future he can't stop from happening.
Now that is funny. Guess what mongo YOU ARE WRONG! My family and I are still together. And it was made clear that i lost nothing. They may not like that i am trans but they both know i have been since age 3. They should they beat the hell out of me for it enough as a child. But Hey I will still end up much more wealthier than you.
why not? why is he deserving of such coddling when so much of his postings raging mad, incredibly stupid or totally autistic?

i'm happy not to have OCD, COPD , live in a shit hovel or delude myself the way you do.

dave likes to cop other people's insults and we have nothing in common.

anybody who thinks that way has some real deep seated behavioral health issues.

Uncle Warren said:
This content may grind your gears.
I think you know the purpose of the sub forum here. See, we make fun of Mr. Tom Wasserberg in this sub.

You are above him. And for some reason set tom off like no other.

This is hilarious. I hardly look at any of his insane gibberish. Dave is insanely jealous of me and I can set him off with just a few words into rage typing a big bowl of irrational, word salad with heavy helpings perverted fantasy dressing.
Fuck off tom you talk so much shit and well i do not post insane gibberish. I tell you what you are old man shits himself. YOU ARE A MAN a DOG FUCKING PEDOPHILE. Your only reason for taking hormones was the hopes men would not beat you to death for raping a child.

AND I TOLD YOU DO NOT GO IN WOMEN'S PUBLIC BATHROOMS! Do not ever do it again.
die in a fire, maggot
Now that is about the most vile shit you could say. Care to take your own advise?
Dee is an absolute trainwreck of a human being, but you are even worse. Don't think anyone here is taking sides in your retarded slapfight, you are both disgraces to humanity.
Wrong again Princess Jupiter. And it is not a slap fight. It is me telling a pedophile off. As for a disgrace that is more you. Do get walking talking bug.
It's just one insane man in a dress having a war with another insane man in a dress.
Now do get you have no clue about psychiatry. You are unable to see anything. You are as petty as princess fat planet.

Do get i do have friends here and i respect those Who have no prejudged me. and one of the most harsh critics of me is here too. She I now consider a friend. She is actually really cool and she saw the change. Mariposa She laid into me hard in the early days. Now she is a person here i totally respect. As are many of the first ones.

You see as i have tried to tell you i met someone early on. Feline Dark Mage. She is trans and former staff. And at that time she was not former she was a global admin. All of that changed what i thought of KF and i was sent to AMB.
Take your saxaphone and drill it into your own skull, tranny pedo. And if you fuck with my quotes again you'll have a lot worse to worry about than a subforum that tells you to die painfully.

This was the proper quote, nigger.
He can't tom has noodle arms. He will get worse hopefully and get to limp string arms. That way we all know he can not hold a dog down while trying to finger them.
Please tell me how I'm worse? You believe lies told about me and spread false witness about me while calling me a disgrace to humanity. Make me laugh some more , you sanctimonious sycophantic sucker of swill served up by your slave masters..
Tom nothing said here about it is a lie. You admit to raping a child and dog. You are a pervert a gross ass vile pervert. You are also a moron that has no clue about medical science. Has no clue about trans anything. Most here don't but a few do and you know less than they do.
That is gross i hope you see i hold no grudges. that is a gross goblin face if ever.
You’re in no position to call anyone anything. You admit to fucking dogs and kids. Dee may say questionable things at times but she’s still overall sane so far. You’re a fucking weirdo to the core.
Thank you Alex. I do have to admit you are a good friend and you do try to keep me based. That is why your advise to me is so valuable. I now have a good many friends here and i do respect all of their opinions.
What the fuck is wrong with you. Hey tom guess what they maybe hidden but i am in the open old man shits all over the place.
So tell me old man fingers dogs and rapes kids. How is it you can not get a lawyer to take your case and do all the threats you promised to do to me? Several times you have tried desperately to get me locked up or put in the nut house or get a restraining order. So what happened old failure.

Oh yea they told you that YOU DID NOT HAVE A CASE!

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What do you call all of that?
Telling tom off. Something you can not seem to accomplish. Now do get you are holding a grudge for the fact you have no clue about medical science. You are mad you got corrected.

You are showing this fact very grudgingly. I hold no grudges against anyone. I do not like pedophiles and retards like yourself that can not see that well you have to be excused for your mental limitations.

There is a difference in being actually correct and honest and what tom post. try being correct and honest about what you post especially when you are talking about a medical condition.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why did you post half naked pictures of a 1 year old on Kiwi Farms?

Spoiler: It's because you are no better than Tommy Tooter, or any other trans person. You are all child abusing freaks and nobody likes you.
It is the only one i have of her standing that tom has seen. NO NEW PHOTOS! Tom will never see a new photo of my grandchild

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
why were you showing Tom pictures of a naked child?
tard he was on Facebook and saw that photo it is from 2014. You are a full on idiot and now you have explained why you are so FUCKING STUPID. Mr god is real dumb shit.

I show you physical proof of transsexualism and you call it bullshit. and then you claim a sky fairy is real and have no physical proof to back up your words.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
tard he was on Facebook and saw that photo it is from 2014. You are a full on idiot and now you have explained why you are so FUCKING STUPID. Mr god is real dumb shit.

I show you physical proof of transsexualism and you call it bullshit. and then you claim a sky fairy is real and have no physical proof to back up your words.
Ok pedo. Try to make it at least one day closer to your death without molesting any children.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ok pedo. Try to make it at least one day closer to your death without molesting any children.
I am not a pedo fool. That child calls me Nana. She is my granddaughter.

And well you know what would happen to you if you were here in SC? SLANDER and that here would cost you tens of millions of dollars.

Get it straight you poverty stricken moron. you are way below me in wealth and in intelligence.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
I am not a pedo fool. That child calls me Nana. She is my granddaughter.

And well you know what would happen to you if you were here in SC? SLANDER and that here would cost you tens of millions of dollars.

Get it straight you poverty stricken moron. you are way below me in wealth and in intelligence.
Whatever, pedo.