Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What do you do?

How well does it pay?
I do a lot of different work most is on the computer. And lets hope there are no new projects in the north that really sucks.

most deals with biological engineering. And then there are the DO studies and that is where i end up on a john boat on a lake for an entire year taking readings of DO dissolved oxygen reading, and in January that is when it gets rough very cold wet and miserable.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Because like most trusties having that money in their minds makes them better then everyone else. However in my experience trust fund kids are the most maladjusted beings on the planet.
ree I am well adjusted I do get what the medical science dictates. That is something you have no clue about. And well i do a lot more than just sit there waiting for a trust fund.

You see how you can not get what that trust is for and why? two of us have done nothing for the company. Where as i have worked with that company since day one.

Do get regardless of your bias and hate for those who have a condition you do not like or comprehend. You hold a grudge against someone you do not get nor want to.

Where as others have done the opposite. Like i have said one of the most Harsh critics i had was @Mariposa Electrique She sees the changed in me. And i respect her She is cool and a very nice woman with a good head on her shoulders.

She knows my story from the beginning and knows how mouthy i am. And she would post and rate me badly back then.
but now she is someone i consider a friend and one who keeps me based. Like many others.

@naught Who knows me from both AMB and KF and i also consider a friend. Many many others i have met i like respect and consider online friends.

But i do expect that if you are going to say something about a medical condition that you will research it and get the information correct.

Now if you ask Mariposa what i call my self she will tell you a TRANS female. Not a NATURAL female. Mariposa is a NATRUAL female i am not. I am trans which means for all intensive purpose i am a male but my mind is female.

I do not lie about anything. but i also expect other to not make up things but to actually understand it and see the one who are real and those who are not.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Grifter troons who just beg for money on twitter can afford to fly all over the world to get surgery, but somehow David and his filthy rich and powerful family can't get someone to lop his cock off.
No fool you have that backwards. my parents ran off doctors for 30 years. To keep me from transition. Do get where i am also. SOUTHEAST you know the DEEP SOUTH. Where there are not surgeons that do the SRS operation.

And to insure that no one can get to one they made medical insurance limited to 25 miles past the border. Wait till a family is out past the limit and their child is fatally wounded and dies due to their anti trans bullshit.

But then we do have one other thing going on Biden...... Who will allow for federal assistance to crush a redneck state.
I wouldn't put it past Dave's parents to have amended his trust to be contingent on him keeping his block and tackle.
Ree you do not read and retain information do you. THEY HAVE STATED NOTHING IS LOST. MOM INSURED THAT I WILL REMAIN IN THE WILL WITH NO CHANGES.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
No fool you have that backwards. my parents ran off doctors for 30 years. To keep me from transition. Do get where i am also. SOUTHEAST you know the DEEP SOUTH. Where there are not surgeons that do the SRS operation.

And to insure that no one can get to one they made medical insurance limited to 25 miles past the border. Wait till a family is out past the limit and their child is fatally wounded and dies due to their anti trans bullshit.

But then we do have one other thing going on Biden...... Who will allow for federal assistance to crush a redneck state.

Ree you do not read and retain information do you. THEY HAVE STATED NOTHING IS LOST. MOM INSURED THAT I WILL REMAIN IN THE WILL WITH NO CHANGES.
You live in the United States of America, David. Autistic retards who have been on welfare their entire lives and will never get off of it get their dicks cut off here and it's paid for by the state through Medicaid. You have known you are a woman since you were 3 years old. You have had literal decades to get the chop. You are a grown man. You are the one who decides if your dick gets cut off unless you've been adjudicated mentally defective or something, not your family.

You have your dick because you want it or you're so fucking retarded nobody will take it from you.

Just A Butt

Walker went on to call Flaten a "weenie."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you know the DEEP SOUTH.
don't you take trips to the north for work anyway?

and as others have said, why aren't you willing to travel for something that is so life-saving?
that's literally murder, Dave.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You are
You live in the United States of America, David. Autistic retards who have been on welfare their entire lives and will never get off of it get their dicks cut off here and it's paid for by the state through Medicaid. You have known you are a woman since you were 3 years old. You have had literal decades to get the chop. You are a grown man. You are the one who decides if your dick gets cut off unless you've been adjudicated mentally defective or something, not your family.

You have your dick because you want it or you're so fucking retarded nobody will take it from you.
really you would be wrong that already happened in California in 2015 and i highly disagree with the procedure due to them being autistic and well medicaid paid fully for the surgery.

And no fag boy i did not have decades.. YOU YOU EVER READ ANYTHING? YOU FUCKED IN THE HEAD REE?

See how stupid you really are? Not until 2012 was that first study confirmed and it took until 2015 for a clinic to be opened here.

Until then NO DOCTOR WOULD EVEN TALK TO YOU...... GET IT ASSWIPE

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
You are

really you would be wrong that already happened in California in 2015 and i highly disagree with the procedure due to them being autistic and well medicaid paid fully for the surgery.

And no fag boy i did not have decades.. YOU YOU EVER READ ANYTHING? YOU FUCKED IN THE HEAD REE?

See how stupid you really are? Not until 2012 was that first study confirmed and it took until 2015 for a clinic to be opened here.

Until then NO DOCTOR WOULD EVEN TALK TO YOU...... GET IT ASSWIPE
You can move states. Plenty of troons have flocked to Chicago, Portland, and various cities in California to get on the dole and get their surgeries paid for. This isn't rocket surgery, this is dick surgery.