Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HOLY FUCK Dee Price change your goddamn avatar, I'm sick of looking at that stupid shit every other post
wish i could. after i put it up admins lock it so i can't
Dee’s avatar tried too hard to look like King Crimson’s album cover:

9170B5AF-7512-4E4A-8CB3-FB0034AB469C.jpeg

Difference is, however, is that I don’t have any information on if King Crimson turned into troons over night.

Dolphin Lundgren

One suave fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hush ree ree. intelligent people are in other threads. Do get i am a scientist. Not that biology was the field I wanted to go in. And well i do keep current on several fields.

While you sit thinking of the computer as a fun fun toy mommy gave you.

Your attempts at insulting are very boring and years old. Once again, change the bleeding record.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
hush ree ree. intelligent people are in other threads. Do get i am a scientist. Not that biology was the field I wanted to go in. And well i do keep current on several fields.

While you sit thinking of the computer as a fun fun toy mommy gave you.
nigga if you're a troon you don't legit believe in science, you just believe any pseudo science that a scientist would cuck themselves for so they won't get canceled for offending your poor oppressed trans feelings. I'm more of a scientist than you because I know enough about biology after death, and what chemicals are great at breaking it down, through a trial and error process, always advancing to improve, and that gender is a made social science bullshit perpetuated in the 50s and taken over in the 60s when the majority of the population was like screw you mom and dad and society further degraded through the sexual revolution and drugs, no troon can be an objective scientist by default as they refuse to accept or reflect on criticism of their idea that gender is non existentant. Also instead of being objective which a true scientist would be you go in to the default sexist trope of how you think a woman should respond to dissent.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You’re in no position to call anyone anything. You admit to fucking dogs and kids. Dee may say questionable things at times but she’s still overall sane so far. You’re a fucking weirdo to the core.
no i don't. you just admitted to believing lies. i never "fucked" a dog or kid, sped.
nigga if you're a troon you don't legit believe in science, you just believe any pseudo science that a scientist would cuck themselves for so they won't get canceled for offending your poor oppressed trans feelings. I'm more of a scientist than you because I know enough about biology after death, and what chemicals are great at breaking it down, through a trial and error process, always advancing to improve, and that gender is a made social science bullshit perpetuated in the 50s and taken over in the 60s when the majority of the population was like screw you mom and dad and society further degraded through the sexual revolution and drugs, no troon can be an objective scientist by default as they refuse to accept or reflect on criticism of their idea that gender is non existentant. Also instead of being objective which a true scientist would be you go in to the default sexist trope of how you think a woman should respond to dissent.
You're a fucking sanitation worker who cleans up death scenes with a totally warped and untrue perspective on sex and gender and gender non-conforming people.

@Dee Price you're no scientist with your high school diploma and your understanding of the sciences you do rattle on is seriously flawed and further devalued by your illiteracy and barely readable compositions.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're a fucking sanitation worker who cleans up death scenes with a totally warped and untrue perspective on sex and gender and gender non-conforming people.
I actually respect sanitation workers. They're not welfare moochers, worse than Jessica Yaniv, who longue around all day and eat their boogers, Tom, TOm, tOm, toM.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no i don't. you just admitted to believing lies. i never "fucked" a dog or kid, sped.

@Dee Price you're no scientist with your high school diploma and your understanding of the sciences you do rattle on is seriously flawed and further devalued by your illiteracy and barely readable compositions.
At least sanitation workers don't molest children and dogs like you, Tommy the Tranny

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net

YOU'RE A MAN TOMMY, ACCEPT IT, YOUR A KIDDIE DIDDLING OLD ASS MAN WHO FUCK DOGS.