David Sanford / Major Stacks / Mad Black Atheist / Mad Black Entertainment - Failing Content Creator, Big Smoke Lookalike, Jarbo Black, "HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON"

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Yeah sorry, argumentum ad misericordiam doesn't work. I'm a father and I can call bullshit on that. Man up, stop bringing your children into internet slap fights because it just makes you look worse as a parent than you already are, children aren't meant to be used as shield unless you're in the Roman Legion or the Crusades. We already know everything he's said about them is a lie anyways.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's going full-in on the "Major Stacks" handle:
It's Time For The Era Of Major Stacks To Begin

I'd be surprised if it lasts longer than a month:
1585768275120.png

Re-brand:

@MadBlackFat&WannabeTommy keep the videos per post to a maximum of 4, most wont load if you post too many.

Last edited:

covid19

kiwifarms.net
Another channel change same lame MBA. You will never escape what you did. What about the stuff you did in 2020? Where are the 20 channels making MBA content? "Sick of the mad black thing" you mean sick of Ls. What a joke, go dox some more nurses.

He's going full-in on the "Major Stacks" handle:
It's Time For The Era Of Major Stacks To Begin
View attachment 1211592

@MadBlackFat&WannabeTommy keep the videos per post to a maximum of 4, most wont load if you post too many.

MadBlackFat&WannabeTommy

I'm tired of these trolls attacking my kids...
kiwifarms.net
Does MBA even have a League of Darkness at this point?
there was never a 'league' to begin with. just major clown sucking himself off and wanted to feel needed.

Did he really have one in the first place? The Legion of Autistic Doom has been more influential in the past three years. What has the League of Dorkness done?
from what i understand he started the league of fanoiks, to mainly stream about himself. most of his streams are him comparing himself to other youtubers and their trolls and how they're the same or share the same perspectives.

when he's not talking about other youtubers he'll never be. you can catch him doing the same old casual streams. you're familiar with the topics right? backstabbers and trolls........ maybe you've heard or seen them.

Another channel change same lame MBA. You will never escape what you did. What about the stuff you did in 2020? Where are the 20 channels making MBA content? "Sick of the mad black thing" you mean sick of Ls. What a joke, go dox some more nurses.
anyone that has been his number two guy or second in command has either left on their own or got tired of the same old backstabbers and trolls content. come to think about it, without the backstabbing and trolls, there is no MBA. just a lame old wannabe black fat dude who dox nurses and major's in L's......... stacks of stacks of L's.

i'll be on my best behavior.
*******************that means no bonus for you all today***********************
- Thank Damian.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: Trunks vert

Trunks vert

kiwifarms.net
This is a clip from his league cast last night apparently he hates black women and claims them all to be ratchet and hoes..that’s funny women can be hoes of any race and most white, asian, and Hispanic women prefer their own or white men.. even some black women don’t want black men. I’m pretty sure thug culture and some blacks

being dead beat dads (like his dad was) has something to do with it

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
This is a clip from his league cast last night apparently he hates black women and claims them all to be ratchet and hoes..that’s funny women can be hoes of any race and most white, asian, and Hispanic women prefer their own or white men.. even some black women don’t want black men. I’m pretty sure thug culture and some blacks
View attachment 1214088
being dead beat dads (like his dad was) has something to do with it
He stated that back when he was on Nicks stream last year. White women have better credit so he dates them instead. He figures working as a janitor for the rest of his life he'll be "swimming in pussy" well into his 70's.

MadBlackFat&WannabeTommy

I'm tired of these trolls attacking my kids...
kiwifarms.net
He stated that back when he was on Nicks stream last year. White women have better credit so he dates them instead. He figures working as a janitor for the rest of his life he'll be "swimming in pussy" well into his 70's.
nick sure does like to do long streams. i just wish you provided links, clips, or something. you know how major clown is about what people say about him on some websites.

i think my memory is coming back to me now. he stated or mention something about his credit during his beef with Perfection. i believe it was the stream nick had to kick him off because he was warned not to called or use the word pedo when referring to Perfection.

I’m pretty sure thug culture and some blacks being dead beat dads (like his dad was) has something to do with it
after being kicked off for losing his cool. nick given major clown a second chance to redeem himself. he spend most of the night on that stream either talking bad about black women or telling nick and drexel how his mom was a strong single black woman that's a democrat and religions too. but that doesn't matter because she raised him.

after praising his mother for being a strong black woman. he then proceeds to talk bad about black women and describe all the things they do he don't like. even goes as far to compare himself to other youtubers and how they're the same or share the same perspectives.

********************Bonus, Bonus, Bonus********************************************
here is a clip of major cuck explaining why he never got to have a threesome with his wife.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah sorry, argumentum ad misericordiam doesn't work. I'm a father and I can call bullshit on that. Man up, stop bringing your children into internet slap fights because it just makes you look worse as a parent than you already are, children aren't meant to be used as shield unless you're in the Roman Legion or the Crusades. We already know everything he's said about them is a lie anyways.
Why is it people like TUG and MBA drag their children into their fights so readily, then claim to be the better parents?

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who even talks about their kids in front of an audience they describe as full of haters is a piece of fucking shit. I should not have all this information about the children it’s his job to protect.
Pretty much. Nick doesn't let his kids on the stream at all to protect them. His oldest, at least, has wanted to set up a YouTube channel for their Roblox and Minecraft stuff and Nick's devastated he can't do anything to help them because he knows Manjaw, Monica, Ron, Doucette, etc. would go after the children to get at him. That's why Lawtwitter has worked so hard to try to get him to show any of his kids the past year, because they want to use them against him. It's also why people like me keep their personal lives separate from the shitposting online and why you're not likely to see my girlfriend on camera, and will never see her daughter.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Why is it people like TUG and MBA drag their children into their fights so readily, then claim to be the better parents?
It's a form of "appeal to emotion". They figure if they bring up their children you'll automatically agree with them. It's why they also constantly use them as a shield.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Why does Major Rebrand even have a million channels anyway? What's the point? You really need to be cranking out specialized content or high volume content to need more than maybe two (and two is usually because you have one specialized content that's your primary). Like an uncut version with short video/vlogs if you have more scripted content, or maybe travel videos if you travel a lot, or a let's play channel if your primary content isn't compatible with that. MBA doesn't really do...anything, though. He rants in front of a green screen and for some reason people listen to him do it. How could he manage to populate those channels with any meaningfully different content?

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Major Mad is back at it again, this time he's mad people like this season's newest anime 'Tower of God'. Seems its fairly popular and just because its popular Major Insecurity has to be a contrarian and claim the show is trash without actually watching it:
Tower Of God | The Anime Community Makes | A New Sucking Sound

"Remember kids, if someone likes something you dont like, they just sucking its dick." -MBA (probably)

You didn't even watch it lol:
1586917693114.png

lol:
1586917485787.png

Major Gubs Me Dat wants the stimulus package to be $100K per person:
Stimulus Checks | What A Complete Waste Of Time | And Money

Good idea! Printing vast quantities of money worked out so well for Venezuela:
1586920023066.png

mertyville

Bill Gates wants to save us from Corona-chan...?
kiwifarms.net
Good old Tom the Bot. Since the start of this month, he will appear in any new upload I have seen and writes the same 2 comments. I wonder if MBA knows he is a bot, or if he thinks Tom is just trolling him.

But the Tower of God anime from what I heard is even disliked by it's own fans. Subreddits are surpressing comments critics. I don't think MBA is particulary wrong regarding people claiming a new anime is anime of the year just based on 2 or less episodes.
Maybe I missed the mark where he said it's "trash", but from what I heard he criticized the youtubers that keep making anime that are average or trash look like they are more than they actually are. He gave Fire Force (which I haven't seen so I can't say if he is correct on that) as an example.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good old Tom the Bot. Since the start of this month, he will appear in any new upload I have seen and writes the same 2 comments. I wonder if MBA knows he is a bot, or if he thinks Tom is just trolling him.

But the Tower of God anime from what I heard is even disliked by it's own fans. Subreddits are surpressing comments critics. I don't think MBA is particulary wrong regarding people claiming a new anime is anime of the year just based on 2 or less episodes.
Maybe I missed the mark where he said it's "trash", but from what I heard he criticized the youtubers that keep making anime that are average or trash look like they are more than they actually are. He gave Fire Force (which I haven't seen so I can't say if he is correct on that) as an example.
Popular does not mean good. Hyping happens literally every season getting mad it happens with something you dont like is pretty exceptional. Now that I think about he even got salty when the anime he liked (Vinland Saga) started getting popular too:
They Ignored Vinland Saga | Now They On The Wagon

1586959597113.png

(Dont know how you missed it)

Im not seeing too many people claiming ”its anime of the year”, mostly just weebs excited the webtoons are getting anime now:

Most seem to use “A new era of/in anime” in the titles:

Reactions: mertyville

mertyville

Bill Gates wants to save us from Corona-chan...?
kiwifarms.net
I didn't get the impression that he was talking about the quality of the itself or his opinion on the show. Thinking about it, the part about mentioning the disappointed fans for the comic and censorship on reddit was basicly pointless.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
So Major Mad is back at it again, this time he's mad people like this season's newest anime 'Tower of God'. Seems its fairly popular and just because its popular Major Insecurity has to be a contrarian and claim the show is trash without actually watching it:
Tower Of God | The Anime Community Makes | A New Sucking Sound
View attachment 1231492

"Remember kids, if someone likes something you dont like, they just sucking its dick." -MBA (probably)

You didn't even watch it lol:
View attachment 1231466

lol:
View attachment 1231463

Major Gubs Me Dat wants the stimulus package to be $100K per person:
Stimulus Checks | What A Complete Waste Of Time | And Money
View attachment 1231912

Good idea! Printing vast quantities of money worked out so well for Venezuela:
View attachment 1231612
I thought he works for his money and wasn't a lazy piece of shit. A good janitor should be able to make bank during these times.

Reactions: WhimsicalTrolli