David Sanford / Major Stacks / Mad Black Atheist / Mad Black Entertainment - Failing Content Creator, Big Smoke Lookalike, Jarbo Black, "HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON"

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our boi did it, he won against the trolls!
Time To Take Your L And Go On Somewhere

TLDR - He went around looking for more channels to black list on YT and ran out. Proclaimed himself winner and patted himself on the back for being a good adult and having a job.

Other stuff that's happened:
MBA making videos on Suzy Lu drama:
Suzy Lu Has Punked Out Several Commentary Channels

MBA slapfighting with Tipster over Suzy Lu drama:
Major Stacks Knows You Hate Drama But Want The Views From It
Let Me Settle This Stupid Crap Now
Hey Tipster Good Comment Here's A Better Response

MBA slapfighting with some chick called VaraDark:
VaraDark Pulls A Suzy Lu | And Flags My Live Stream
Total F*cking Hypocrite Just Flagged Me

MBA complaining about people making videos on Suzy Lu drama:
Is Suzy Lu The New YouTube Channel Life Support System

Yet another YouTube =/= Job video:
YouTuber Gets Hacked | And Gets Her PayPal Money Stolen

Complained about *GASP* Black Clover for the 100th time:
My Biggest Problem With Black Clover | Is The Fan Base

Complained about yet another League member leaving:
The House Of L Is On It's Last Leg Let's Pay Our Last Disrespect Lol

Complaining about Dragon Ball:
SSRiq Is Back With More Dragon Ball Super Lies
Dragon Ball Super 2 Oh How The Lies Continue

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Our boi did it, he won against the trolls!
Time To Take Your L And Go On Somewhere
View attachment 1248497

TLDR - He went around looking for more channels to black list on YT and ran out. Proclaimed himself winner and patted himself on the back for being a good adult and having a job.

Other stuff that's happened:
MBA making videos on Suzy Lu drama:
Suzy Lu Has Punked Out Several Commentary Channels

MBA slapfighting with Tipster over Suzy Lu drama:
Major Stacks Knows You Hate Drama But Want The Views From It
Let Me Settle This Stupid Crap Now
Hey Tipster Good Comment Here's A Better Response

MBA slapfighting with some chick called VaraDark:
VaraDark Pulls A Suzy Lu | And Flags My Live Stream
Total F*cking Hypocrite Just Flagged Me

MBA complaining about people making videos on Suzy Lu drama:
Is Suzy Lu The New YouTube Channel Life Support System

Yet another YouTube =/= Job video:
YouTuber Gets Hacked | And Gets Her PayPal Money Stolen

Complained about *GASP* Black Clover for the 100th time:
My Biggest Problem With Black Clover | Is The Fan Base

Complained about yet another League member leaving:
The House Of L Is On It's Last Leg Let's Pay Our Last Disrespect Lol

Complaining about Dragon Ball:
SSRiq Is Back With More Dragon Ball Super Lies
Dragon Ball Super 2 Oh How The Lies Continue
Vara Dark makes some pretty good content. Of course it's better than anything MBA could ever do. Probably expects another white woman to suck his diseased prison penis

Has this bitch ever been happy? I mean even for a minute of his life?
Maybe, but then prison happened and now he longs for those late nights taking it up the ass.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
He cares so little about YouTube drama that he’s bringing his IRL family onto YouTube to defend him. Pretty gay when you need to drag your elderly mother into your online sperging.

Fury9teenRW

kiwifarms.net
Claiming to be done with trolls while keep mentioning that hes done with trolls and talking about trolls = MBAs content. Without trolls there’s no MBA.

I thought he was done with anime? It said Stackdom101 earlier on his stream....

I predict he will talk about trolls forever. Not much of a prediction when you know it will come true

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Claiming to be done with trolls while keep mentioning that hes done with trolls and talking about trolls = MBAs content. Without trolls there’s no MBA.

I thought he was done with anime? It said Stackdom101 earlier on his stream....

I predict he will talk about trolls forever. Not much of a prediction when you know it will come true
He's been flip flopping on anime for a while. Since his favorite anime (Bleach) got the greenlight for a new season, he was skirting into talking about anime again. His favorite thing so far is talking about Dragon Ball Super being dumb (an understatement), more Black Clover impotent raging and how YT channels that have "anime" in the name but talk about manga arent real anime channels. So the same petty shit as always. He's renamed 2 channels for talking anime:
1588010907351.png

Stacks vs Anime was the one he bought. Remember him bragging about the channel doing well? Whelp it lost the 100 subs it gained since (he bought the channel the channel at the start of March):
1588023854031.png

Whoops:
1588023911959.png

Reactions: Fury9teenRW

TheeWall200

kiwifarms.net
He's been flip flopping on anime for a while. Since his favorite anime (Bleach) got the greenlight for a new season, he was skirting into talking about anime again. His favorite thing so far is talking about Dragon Ball Super being dumb (an understatement), more Black Clover impotent raging and how YT channels that have "anime" in the name but talk about manga arent real anime channels. So the same petty shit as always. He's renamed 2 channels for talking anime:
View attachment 1257448

Stacks vs Anime was the one he bought. Remember him bragging about the channel doing well? Whelp it lost the 100 subs it gained since (he bought the channel the channel at the start of March):
View attachment 1257841

Whoops:
View attachment 1257842
His numbers on social blade are really strange. I swear he is buying subs and views but since social blade is always trash there is no way to prove it.

Fury9teenRW

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1257448

View attachment 1257841

Whoops:
View attachment 1257842
This guy is officially out of content i guess he plans to reroast the same series that ended years ago?
Major Stacks Gets To Burn Dragon Ball Super Again Lol.....
In his mind he’s not roasting it this time, he’s burning it so it’s considered new content... this is beyond pathetic. This is down there with the -Why YouTube aint a Job Streams.
BTW- Right this very second he’s streaming about Tipster complaining about how he keeps talking about Suzy Lu. Same as when he kept complaining about Geekdom making Broly videos. Same as when he complained about Vic channels will die after the case. Is it wrong to capitalize on a trending topic? Smh
Yep! He said hes going to start at episode 1 and going to reroast it all over again... wow claiming “if they can review it all over again i can reroast it all over again” who is reviewing DBS episodes???

E80FEE20-8039-4B5B-8E6B-1CD152FCE7C7.jpeg

Last edited:

Dopey Cunt

Love will make you blind.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a surprise. The black dude's favorite anime is Bleach and he won't shut the fuck up about Dragon Ball.

And by what a surprise I mean not surprising at all and he's just a basic black guy that watches basic black guy anime.

I bet the rest of his list includes Naruto and One Piece.

• Agree
Reactions: Anonymus Fluhre