David Sanford / Major Stacks / Mad Black Atheist / Mad Black Entertainment - Failing Content Creator, Big Smoke Lookalike, Jarbo Black, "HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON"

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a surprise. The black dude's favorite anime is Bleach and he won't shut the fuck up about Dragon Ball.

And by what a surprise I mean not surprising at all and he's just a basic black guy that watches basic black guy anime.

I bet the rest of his list includes Naruto and One Piece.
Considering the multiple backgrounds and pfp changes, he is a giant Narutard.
1588088573466.png1588088659281.png1588088744441.png1588088928397.png1588088962292.png

Other than Naruto and Bleach, he also uses Star Wars' Sith as his "theme". There's also the occasional SWAT Team / Gangsta / Mafia themes he uses when he feels especially autistic. As far as I can tell this is the only time he's used his face as a pfp/banner and it's better than all the other retarded "themes" he's gone through:
1588089160303.png

Tip: Close your mouth if you're not smiling, it looks like you're about to drool on yourself if you have spaced out eyes:
1588089631265.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Salty Boris

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Considering the multiple backgrounds and pfp changes, he is a giant Narutard.
View attachment 1259146View attachment 1259149View attachment 1259151View attachment 1259156View attachment 1259158

Other than Naruto and Bleach, he also uses Star Wars' Sith as his "theme". There's also the occasional SWAT Team / Gangsta / Mafia themes he uses when he feels especially autistic. As far as I can tell this is the only time he's used his face as a pfp/banner and it's better than all the other exceptional "themes" he's gone through:
View attachment 1259163

Tip: Close your mouth if you're not smiling, it looks like you're about to drool on yourself if you have spaced out eyes:
View attachment 1259178
He’s wearing those rubber glasses for toddlers. What a mafioso!

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
His numbers on social blade are really strange. I swear he is buying subs and views but since social blade is always trash there is no way to prove it.
Due to the way Google/ Youtube hide sub increases now you can only tell with accounts with less than 10k subs. After that it's hard to tell because only 100 sub increases really matter and those paid sub sites will break up the subs you get into installments. We do however get to see massive decreases when Youtube removes such accounts from your sub count though.

Fury9teenRW

kiwifarms.net
MBA looks all drowsy from allergy medicine he should keep his face off his stuff.

He’s been buying subs views and likes I just peeked into his DBS reroast 5 years too late he has bunch more likes than total people watching. Guess he got tired of telling everyone to hit the like over and over again.

Anywho this is terrible, he’s not even showing the episode in the corner he’s just talking to himself left the stream disappointed I highly doubt he will do this for all episodes he’s already skipped a bunch and basically just semi ranting now.
Update- I doubt he will continue this reroast world tour but who knows. Seems like David is going to be away for 4 days soon but he assured everyone that he will upload cellphone videos can’t wait!

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: damian

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Typically when one changes their online handle to get away from their old one, they do different content as well. Our guy Stacks is too smart for that, so he keeps doing the same thing over and over again:
1588295007978.png

Congrats tho, this is nearly 3 times the normal live viewership.

EDIT:

#WINNING
1588318451982.png

"HOW DARE TIPSTER MAKE VIDEOS ON WHAT HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT"
1588318582454.png

"HOW DARE YOU GET MAD AT ME FOR MAKING VIDEOS ON WHAT I WANT TO TALK ABOUT"
1588318427946.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Fury9teenRW

Fury9teenRW

kiwifarms.net
When MBA says he won’t make anymore anime content and goes back on his word he says it’s not lying, he’s just changing his mind.

When Tipster says the same about Suzy but does the same exact thing it’s considered lying.

Interesting.

David won against the trolls..... again, for the 23rd time

Fury9teenRW

kiwifarms.net
I’m not brave enough to undertake this myself, but I’d love if some hero around here went back and counted how many times he’s trotted out this “OK no more troll talk, for real this time” bullshit over the past several months. At this point it’s a troll response channel that sometimes talks about games and cartoons.
That would take 8000 man hours to come close to an estimated total. In addition to adding to that total everyday i mean every stream/video.

He’s doing a loser titled stream right now with his trusted backtome Storyteller right now. Smh

A “Troll Response Channel that sometimes talks about games and cartoons” sounds about right!

Reactions: John Andrews Stan

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
That would take 8000 man hours to come close to an estimated total. In addition to adding to that total everyday i mean every stream/video.

He’s doing a loser titled stream right now with his trusted backtome Storyteller right now. Smh

A “Troll Response Channel that sometimes talks about games and cartoons” sounds about right!
If only this bitch was relevant enough, hundreds of autists could split the work between them (let’s be honest, us) and get a rough count. Unfortunately autism only gets weaponized against those who matter.

Reactions: Fury9teenRW

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it charming that even when he gets what he wants (views and attention) he still words his posts with such impotent rage:
1588532599359.png

Our man has found his match, a 15 year old:

MBA white knight had a meltdown in the comments:
1588531272336.png

As a mature adult, Stacks responds:
He Got 17 views Yea Mommy I Did It

15 year old responds:

Major Stacks blocks him:
Your New Friends

TLDR - Major Stacks makes video on 15 year old, 15 year old responds, 43 year old has childish tantrum. 15 year old responds to childish tantrum, 43 year old blocks his channel. :story:

"I'M NOT IN AN ECHO CHAMBER! YOU ARE!!!":
I Can't Change Your Mind | That Makes You An Echo Chamber

2 channel rebrands:
Stacks Anime Roast > Stacks Entertainment:
1588532894813.png

Stacks vs Anime > Stacks Incorporated (the bought channel):
1588532442250.png

He only changed his anime ones (Left: older, Right: most recent):
1588532992787.png
1588532966319.png

Also that Bitchute tard is back:
VaraDark Pulls A Suzy Lu | And Flags My Live Stream
1588531881911.png

Major Stacks Continues To Defy The Odds And Losers
1588531902753.png

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it charming that even when he gets what he wants (views and attention) he still words his posts with such impotent rage:
View attachment 1269431

MBA white knight had a meltdown in the comments:
View attachment 1269375

15 year old responds:

Major Stacks blocks him:
Your New Friends
View attachment 1269396

TLDR - Major Stacks makes video on 15 year old, 15 year old responds, 43 year old has childish tantrum. 15 year old responds to childish tantrum, 43 year old blocks his channel. :story:

"I'M NOT IN AN ECHO CHAMBER! YOU ARE!!!":
I Can't Change Your Mind | That Makes You An Echo Chamber

2 channel rebrands:
Stacks Anime Roast > Stacks Entertainment:
View attachment 1269435

Stacks vs Anime > Stacks Incorporated (the bought channel):
View attachment 1269426

He only changed his anime ones (Left: older, Right: most recent):
View attachment 1269440View attachment 1269437

Also that Bitchute tard is back:
VaraDark Pulls A Suzy Lu | And Flags My Live Stream
View attachment 1269397

Major Stacks Continues To Defy The Odds And Losers
View attachment 1269398
I don't know who is worse at this point: MBA or the BitChute tard?

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"HOW DARE YOU INCONVENIENCE MY DRIVE HOME!!!":
Some Fool Ran A Red Light Hit Someone And Flipped The Car

Nothing really interesting, just MBA bloating about "GETTIN PAIPA" with a coworker called "B":
Out Here Making That Paper

I got bored and found the exact Target, you can see the rail from the streetview:
4570 Frontage Rd NW, Cleveland, TN 37312, United States
1588632955143.png
1588632849041.png

Oh cool Stacks made a video on Suzy Lu:
Suzy Lu Is Finally PayingThe Price | For Flagging And Copyright Abuse
1588638477446.png

Weird I thought only dying channels needed to make Suzy Lu videos:
Is Suzy Lu The New YouTube Channel Life Support System
1588633572246.png

View attachment 1269431

15 year old responds:

Major Stacks blocks him:
Your New Friends

UPDATE: 15 year old deleted his videos, archive reposted.

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Before I watched I knew he’d mention the trolls and haters at least once. He’s obsessed.

Of course this nigga has to park his “baby” so that he blocks the way of all other vehicles, for seemingly no fucking reason. Is he really too lazy to park further out, so he has room for his trailer, and walk?

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Making That Wayper ( Wet Paper )

It's kinda cute that he wears his wife's shitty handmade shirts to work:
1588701144883.png

• Informative
Reactions: John Andrews Stan

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
Making That Wayper ( Wet Paper )
View attachment 1272805

It's kinda cute that he wears his wife's shitty handmade shirts to work:
View attachment 1272802
Lol just yesterday he was bragging about how he would “make” $1000 for approximately five hours of work. Of course, that’s gross pay, without paying his honky sidekick or other costs of doing business. And now it turns out he has to work like a drowned rat just to get paid.

I respect anyone for doing any honest day’s work. But don’t try to portray yourself as some easy money tycoon when you’re not really clearing all that much for doing tedious, dirty janitorial work.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Before I watched I knew he’d mention the trolls and haters at least once. He’s obsessed.

Of course this nigga has to park his “baby” so that he blocks the way of all other vehicles, for seemingly no fucking reason. Is he really too lazy to park further out, so he has room for his trailer, and walk?
That's actually pretty common for male janitors.

Lol just yesterday he was bragging about how he would “make” $1000 for approximately five hours of work. Of course, that’s gross pay, without paying his honky sidekick or other costs of doing business. And now it turns out he has to work like a drowned rat just to get paid.

I respect anyone for doing any honest day’s work. But don’t try to portray yourself as some easy money tycoon when you’re not really clearing all that much for doing tedious, dirty janitorial work.
Material costs and gas prices for instance. You could make more stripping/ waxing floors but cost of materials will eat away at your profit if you're not smart enough and get your employer to pay for it. Plus you have pay your workers industry standard wage in your area if you don't want complaints and terrible work.