Dramacow David Sanford / Major Stacks / Mad Black Atheist / Mad Black Entertainment - Failing Content Creator, Big Smoke Lookalike, Jarbo Black, "HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON"

Major Stacks is going back to his original name Mad Black Atheist and has re-branded all his channels again.
View attachment 1504395View attachment 1504416

The reason being that the older videos he had un-privated were being flagged, he blamed former League members of course. Said someone was impersonating him or something (wasnt really clear) and that he is the only MBA. He said the Major Stacks name was to poke in the eyes of his "hataz". That's weird, I remember the reason for the name being that he wanted to disassociate himself from the MBA branding because he wanted new people to watch his videos instead of his usual hanger-ons.
View attachment 1504529

He is also saying he made all the new graphic for his channel. Instead of saying I suspect he stole them, I actually believe him, they have this boomer skeleton shirt energy that only someone like MBA can pull off:
View attachment 1504523

Mad Black Simp at it yet again:
View attachment 1504420
View attachment 1504421

Sperging out about Tipster and Quartering again:
View attachment 1504422
View attachment 1504425

New Clout chasing targets sighted!!!:
View attachment 1504426
View attachment 1504428

He does the changing names because people get bored of him real fast. Why else rebrand him self a million times? He gets a surge every time he does it then it dies. He will never admit it hes only "entertaining" for so long and then its boring as fuck.

David is now going to war with a 17 year old kid from Pakistan. He did a 3 hour content 50 on the kid and with a follow up video on him titled ‘Goat Boy is Still Trying To Copying MBA And The League’ great grammar. During his Pokimane Simp stream and DBS is trash stream #1258 he pissed off this kid so much supposedly Apu was leaving dislikes and coming back with new accounts to talk shit and kept getting banned by his useless moderators. It was very lame on both sides. Can David ever harass anyone that’s not a child or anyone that doesn’t suffer from autism? We all know what happens when he goes after guys like Nick so he’s back to bullying the weak again smh. Another W for Mad Black prison bitch*over a retarded kid cause he would take Ls dealing with anybody else. Update- This child actually showed up lol AC120818-6DB4-44DC-A912-92DB87B23655.png👳‍♂️

Last edited:

Zarrar of Destruction

I AM VENGEANCE
I need to correct some lies and I know Riot, Jason, M-Truth you're all in this together to troll me. I got your message on ig loud and clear. I told u guys to leave me the fuck alone. I've already told your boss this.....
1.png2.png
He goes on some more "You stabbed me in the back" blah blah blah "Can't trust you dudes" blah blah blah. Point is you dick riders can't let shit go. I moved on. You guys did gay ops in my discord and then turn around and do an 3 hour stream on me. I don't even make content worth roasting that long. The longest my videos are is 30 seconds (maybe a minute if I add music) I just post videos for fun. During that long ass stream, Jason dox my name in chat, y'all called me a Goat-fucker, Luke Sand-Walker, and the rest of the stream y'all spend jerking off MBA in the chat. While St. Cloud massage his scrotum with his tongue and William holding the towel for clean up and maintenance because he's the underboss for MBA's balls. Can't forget about you PSL. I know you're one of the suspects, but you're not worth it. I receive your message loud and clear too. I will keep your name out my mouth. Not like I'd gain extra views mentioning you. Riot, M-Truth, Jason you clowns need to grown up.

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
I need to correct some lies and I know Riot, Jason, M-Truth you're all in this together to troll me. I got your message on ig loud and clear. I told u guys to leave me the fuck alone. I've already told your boss this.....

He goes on some more "You stabbed me in the back" blah blah blah "Can't trust you dudes" blah blah blah. Point is you dick riders can't let shit go. I moved on. You guys did gay ops in my discord and then turn around and do an 3 hour stream on me. I don't even make content worth roasting that long. The longest my videos are is 30 seconds (maybe a minute if I add music) I just post videos for fun. During that long ass stream, y'all threaten to dox me, y'all called me a goat-fucker, Luke Sand-Walker, and the rest of the stream y'all spend jerking off MBA in the chat. While St. Cloud massage his scrotum with his tongue and William holding the towel for clean up and maintenance because he's the underboss for MBA's balls. Can't forget about you PSL. I know you're one of the suspects, but you're not worth it. I receive your message loud and clear too. I will keep your name out my mouth. Not like I'd gain extra views mentioning you. Riot, M-Truth, Jason you clowns need to grown up.
Oh joy, more retards that MBA slapfights with joining the thread. I'm sure this wont end with a threadban :optimistic: :optimistic: :optimistic:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
After about a year of being ignored and getting himself worked up over Quartering doing videos about (literally anything), Quartering responded by giving him a super chat, which has bruised MBA's ridiculously fragile ego. (Big thanks to @Virus418

Now he is declaring war on Quartering (yes, I'm shocked too):
1598222106995.png

TDLR - MBA declares war on Quartering, says he is gonna dedicate himself to eradicating Quartering. Says he's gonna go against his own rules because he disrespected MBA as a man. He gonna be collecting and doing his research.

Bonus Simping: Mr. Youtube is not a job is saying "Y'ALL NEED TO FOLLOW YOUTUBE'S RULES AND NOT BOTHER WOMEN, SPECIALLY NOT MY FAIR LADY POKEMAINE"

I'm already expecting the usual: blah blah pedo, blah blah grifter, blah blah muh false flagging, blah blah muh jerb, blah blah muh kids, ect... He already changed his channel's name for this lol:
1598222132727.png