Dramacow David Sanford / Major Stacks / Mad Black Atheist / Mad Black Entertainment - Failing Content Creator, Big Smoke Lookalike, Jarbo Black, "HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON"

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After about a year of being ignored and getting himself worked up over Quartering doing videos about (literally anything), Quartering responded by giving him a super chat, which has bruised MBA's ridiculously fragile ego. (Big thanks to @Virus418

Now he is declaring war on Quartering (yes, I'm shocked too):
View attachment 1541964
View attachment 1541928

TDLR - MBA declares war on Quartering, says he is gonna dedicate himself to eradicating Quartering. Says he's gonna go against his own rules because he disrespected MBA as a man. He gonna be collecting and doing his research.

Bonus Simping: Mr. Youtube is not a job is saying "Y'ALL NEED TO FOLLOW YOUTUBE'S RULES AND NOT BOTHER WOMEN, SPECIALLY NOT MY FAIR LADY POKEMAINE"

I'm already expecting the usual: blah blah pedo, blah blah grifter, blah blah muh false flagging, blah blah muh jerb, blah blah muh kids, ect... He already changed his channel's name for this lol:
View attachment 1541967

Ah shit, here we go again.

Drowningman

I shot JR.
kiwifarms.net
Jeremy knows how to use a sentence so his videos are watchable and not mind numbing,MBA bids now..he rants spits out words and repeats himself making you regret even watching for more than 64 seconds.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MBA: "IM NOT CALLING (Quartering) A RACIST..."
Also MBA: ."..BUT"
1598310318609.png

8 hours in ms paint, truly a work of art.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
So how is Jeremy racist? I'd watch the video but I can't stand the mans voice and I got better things to do.

Also, Jeremy's wife is better looking than anything MBA has been with. No wonder he's going after Jeremy. Heather's at least a 7.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So how is Jeremy racist? I'd watch the video but I can't stand the mans voice and I got better things to do.

Also, Jeremy's wife is better looking than anything MBA has been with. No wonder he's going after Jeremy. Heather's at least a 7.
Its one of his “meme” videos, the ones where its just an image and a song. Thats why i just took a screenshot instead of posting an archive.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
In my experience, trying to watch or listen to MBA makes me sleepy. I’m not saying that to dog him, it’s just a weird thing I’ve noticed. If you ever have insomnia, try it out.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MBA: "THE BOTHERING IS BIG GAE, ALSO STALKING ME"

TLDR - He claims that Quartering has been stalking him and that he wants to sleep with him. Basically MBA tries to #MeToo Jeremy :story:

I gotta admit its quite a sight to see MBA always graft past beefs with other onto his latest target.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1547526

TLDR - He claims that Quartering has been stalking him and that he wants to sleep with him. Basically MBA tries to #MeToo Jeremy :story:

I gotta admit its quite a sight to see MBA always graft past beefs with other onto his latest target.

Wait....
Is... MBA projecting?
If so, does that MBA admitted he's actually gay?

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1547526

Jeremy has his wife who's rather attractive. Why would he go for some black lard ass with an IQ of a chimpanzee with ADHD and a criminal record? MBA has some disturbing fantasies.

Fury9teenRW

kiwifarms.net
Wait....
Is... MBA projecting?
If so, does that MBA admitted he's actually gay?
Wait a minute, so Jeremy wrote- Here. Clearly You Need it. Ethan Ain’t Going To Sleep With You . — How da fuck does David interpret that statement into- he wants me in a gay way claiming Jeremy made a pass at him??? Clearly nothing there to suggest such a thing at all. Your theory I mean dream I mean usual made up lie isn’t gonna work faggot. SMH Just like claiming Tipster was searching for Suzy Lu nudes when they don’t even exist....

Sorry David, stop flattering yourself and stop the shirtless or naked videos please!

This proves David has nothing to say in this ‘war’ he will probably ride off the “ you got beat up by a tranny!” And “You e-begging” forever and ever
Didn’t he try this with Yellowflash? How did that end again? Oh yeah no apology no attention, nothing.
Give it up David.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
His sleeveless shirts were bad enough. Now that he's moved on to shirtless streaming, it's clear MBA wants to get naked for his boyz.
He probably think's he can get a OnlyFans account up and running. Too bad no one would want to see him half naked or fully nude...Unless they were lonely prisoners, and they could just get that for free from him.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
He probably think's he can get a OnlyFans account up and running. Too bad no one would want to see him half naked or fully nude...Unless they were lonely prisoners, and they could just get that for free from him.
I think he’d have to buy the prisoners commissary credits to get them to look at that body. He thinks he’s a chunk and a half of chocolate, but he’s really just a pile of chunky shit.