Dramacow David Sanford / Major Stacks / Mad Black Atheist / Mad Black Entertainment - Failing Content Creator, Big Smoke Lookalike, Jarbo Black, "HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON"

TheeWall200

kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute, so Jeremy wrote- Here. Clearly You Need it. Ethan Ain’t Going To Sleep With You . — How da fuck does David interpret that statement into- he wants me in a gay way claiming Jeremy made a pass at him??? Clearly nothing there to suggest such a thing at all. Your theory I mean dream I mean usual made up lie isn’t gonna work faggot. SMH Just like claiming Tipster was searching for Suzy Lu nudes when they don’t even exist....

Sorry David, stop flattering yourself and stop the shirtless or naked videos please!

This proves David has nothing to say in this ‘war’ he will probably ride off the “ you got beat up by a tranny!” And “You e-begging” forever and ever
Didn’t he try this with Yellowflash? How did that end again? Oh yeah no apology no attention, nothing.
Give it up David.
Because he spins everything to being about him. Im impressed how good he is at to be honest, but its funny how he never got out prison life even thou he only spend like threes years in there.

GenericReviewerDraco

Great Value Asuka
kiwifarms.net
Because he spins everything to being about him. Im impressed how good he is at to be honest, but its funny how he never got out prison life even thou he only spend like threes years in there.
I think he really enjoyed getting passed around by Demarcus, Quintavius, and Billy Bob. The fact he threatened to kill someone's entire family with bows and arrows is proof that he misses being a guntlight to the stronger prisoners.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
It's the only place he felt appreciated and at home.

Zarrar

kiwifarms.net
Hello, I came across this site and saw that somebody is impersonating me as the previous comment by supposedly "Zarrar" is not really me. I will not be posting on this site again even though I have a strong dislike for MBA and his minions. So please disregard anything that imposter says or anybody claiming to be me says on here. You guys do a great job exposing MBA and his theatrics. Sorry for bringing up pretty pointless shit to everyone here.

Arbab Zarrar Farid

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Online Nerdy Chumps Try To Label Everyone As Simps
View attachment 1570979

Lol he private it:
1599889755256.png

Fury9teenRW

kiwifarms.net
David titles his video that he makes $200/hr But the sped says $250/hr in the video.... 100k a year was a bad year.... David charges the same prices as some prostitutes! I did a quick Google search to fact-check this really rich man-child and things don’t seem too accurate... making more than triple the average is quite impressive David👍

75CE8FF1-961B-41C8-A823-A140346CA186.png

A4F27A76-6C42-477D-A486-49CD6414AD61.png

E453DDA3-3811-4987-AD5A-71235788D206.png

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
David titles his video that he makes $200/hr But the sped says $250/hr in the video.... 100k a year was a bad year.... David charges the same prices as some prostitutes! I did a quick Google search to fact-check this really rich man-child and things don’t seem too accurate... making more than triple the average is quite impressive David👍

View attachment 1603373
View attachment 1603377
View attachment 1603378
View attachment 1603357
tbf I think those are employee rates, not owner rates. Still massively insecure of him to flex his supposed STACKS of money lol

Fury9teenRW

kiwifarms.net
tbf I think those are employee rates, not owner rates. Still massively insecure of him to flex his supposed STACKS of money lol
Tbh I think David is the owner AND the employee at almost all of his jobs he don’t have anybody with him besides just recently some white guy. All his older videos showed him working my himself. David is the most insecure sped I must agree, My God how triggered he gets about being called broke or doing YouTube for money...

We don’t need pictures of you pulling up to restaurants to work we get it dude, you make tons and tons of cash “over $250/hr” and 6 figures on a bad year cleaning hoods. Good for you black Tonka I mean David! Just change your stupid reply to every argument/debate with-“I got more money than you” and “you live at your moms house” please.

By that logic anybody who makes more money than a hood cleaner is always correct and wins.... n yes I think Alzheimer’s isn’t far away at this moment.

Trunks vert

kiwifarms.net
Seems our dear friend David is experiencing self hate again. This is the same race that cries oppression in the streets for Pretty much everything and he can’t seem to like himself. If I recall doesn’t his wife looks exactly like these women? But white
27C6C0D1-11F4-40C6-AA08-697E5F357DA8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: O K