Dramacow David Sanford / Major Stacks / Mad Black Atheist / Mad Black Entertainment - Failing Content Creator, Big Smoke Lookalike, Jarbo Black, "HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON"

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
So my friend sent me this today I found hilarious
😂
David by the way moved to Nashville Murfreesboro area. David wants his customers to know about internet trolls so don’t believe them!View attachment 1658132
Spelled Google wrong my guy. Good luck cleaning grease.
Imagine looking for a janitor to muck out your restaurant’s greasy kitchen and getting inundated with whiny-ass drama just from their Google entry. Doesn’t give the best impression of the business owner, to put it mildly.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Stupid fucking ape cunt!
David titles his video that he makes $200/hr But the sped says $250/hr in the video.... 100k a year was a bad year.... David charges the same prices as some prostitutes! I did a quick Google search to fact-check this really rich man-child and things don’t seem too accurate... making more than triple the average is quite impressive David👍

View attachment 1603373
View attachment 1603377
View attachment 1603378
View attachment 1603357
I always thought a "hood cleaning job" involves the Marines, tbh.

I will just be leaving this there(should had joined in this whole drama weeks ago but I was too busy finding my sister in another state) and letting you all know that I will be making a video on GrimTheFrogKing or whatever his name is including his yes men. One of my friend suggest we should get the feds involved base off the crimes committed throughout this whole drama so we can find out who's lying, doing this and that but we're putting that option on whole for another day. See You soon Grim-whatever your name was.
InkedTruth_LI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will just be leaving this there(should had joined in this whole drama weeks ago but I was too busy finding my sister in another state) and letting you all know that I will be making a video on GrimTheFrogKing or whatever his name is including his yes men. One of my friend suggest we should get the feds involved base off the crimes committed throughout this whole drama so we can find out who's lying, doing this and that but we're putting that option on whole for another day. See You soon Grim-whatever your name was.
Nobody cares and this ain't the first time you came to this thread and tried to change the subject to your Autistic Slap Fighting. Good day.

Since there’s not much going on with this boring guy I’ll post what I can.

David went back to the old formula of becoming an anime(mostly DragonJizz) channel. This won’t last that long just like all of his rebrands... Today’s stream- Dragonball Super: 5 best transformations and worst... yay. Sounds like a video he would make fun of Geekdom for making.

Get ready for flexing to a new level he’s planning to move into a $319,000 house he showed on his other channel *supposedly*. Just as ONE of the houses he said yea sure David. 43 on a 30-40 year mortgage cleaning grease Goodluck with that one!

BAA05B63-34CB-4BEF-9CC0-FFBA316B4B92.png
FE27E3E0-C4C7-4E24-9A05-305857C98DA9.png

Attachments

• IMG_0921.MOV
    15.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
Since there’s not much going on with this boring guy I’ll post what I can.

David went back to the old formula of becoming an anime(mostly DragonJizz) channel. This won’t last that long just like all of his rebrands... Today’s stream- Dragonball Super: 5 best transformations and worst... yay. Sounds like a video he would make fun of Geekdom for making.

Get ready for flexing to a new level he’s planning to move into a $319,000 house he showed on his other channel *supposedly*. Just as ONE of the houses he said yea sure David. 43 on a 30-40 year mortgage cleaning grease Goodluck with that one!

View attachment 1713289
View attachment 1713290

View attachment 1713340
Are houses cheap over there or is that $300k around average? I'm too used to to seeing a bungaloo costing between $500k-750k where I'm at and houses going for close to over over a million because of house prices being complete shit. Could he also being doing a Tommy and showing off a place he's cleaning and not actually living there? Seems like something he'd do.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
Are houses cheap over there or is that $300k around average? I'm too used to to seeing a bungaloo costing between $500k-750k where I'm at and houses going for close to over over a million because of house prices being complete shit. Could he also being doing a Tommy and showing off a place he's cleaning and not actually living there? Seems like something he'd do.
You can get a nice house in BFE for $300k. Not a mansion, but something decent and roomy.

Yeah, since the Pokimane situation is back instead of you know... calling out what she did to this Fedmyster fella he goes on and on complaining about The Quartering and Tipster and how they called her out. But hey that's what simps do. Defend her bad actions.
And btw it's the same old song and dance with this video..
Blah blah Bothering, blah blah Snorlax, blah blah "You 400 lbs, blah blah fat ass, blah blah you in love with her.... You get the gest right. And his speech rhetoric like bruh this is not the hood.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Apparently our boi has sperged out his way into a debate with Tipster:

Still watching the video but I love how when Tipster asked him to show his ebidans, MBA used his signature “I GOT TONS MO EBIDANS YO” move only to stall until the subject changed (30-ish minutes in). Masterfully done.

Update:
50-ish minutes in,
MBA:”MAN TIPSTA, YOU USED TO MAKE GUD CONTANT, THEN IT BECAME ALL SUZI LOO”
TIpster: “Oh yeah? What content did I do before Suzi Lu that you liked?”
MBA: “UUHHH, I LIKED YA GAMING CONTANT BRO”
Tipster: “Thanks, which one specifically?”
MBA: “ERR......YA GAMING CONTENT”
:story:

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
This dumb motherfucker is still on the internet? Shiiiiet., looking forward to seeing what I've missed.
You havent missed much, just same old MBA. Y'know MBA clout chasing, trying to get the tards he makes videos on his stream so he can brag about all these "online big names" being on his show. Then when confronted on all the dumb shit he says, either deflect, blame someone else and/or say he's "just a troll LOL".

YoRHa No.2 Type B

Swords and thongs required.
True & Honest Fan
You havent missed much, just same old MBA. Y'know MBA clout chasing, trying to get the tards he makes videos on his stream so he can brag about all these "online big names" being on his show. Then when confronted on all the dumb shit he says, either deflect, blame someone else and/or say he's "just a troll LOL".
What's the estimate on how many times he's " rebranded himself"

One of the posts above summed it up perfectly. When confronted about his End of Snorlax Content 50 and debunked he just plays friendly and blames Matt or just claims he was joking and trolling lol. Time to show off that another bigger YouTuber talked with him! They are like trophies 🏆 to him.

Has views being low made you sad? Oh come on! Reloading old content?? I thought you were better than that. Just buy another channel or buy views dude. You roast people who do this! Also 3 Jeremy videos in a row??? 😂 F7BCC169-27C4-40C6-B3CF-B47B570E978C.png

David said he erased all his old content because they are useless and had ex leagues on them lol. Not on private but deleted for good. Lying as usual, I checked his Mad Black Media page and he just moved a bunch there.
FE809631-CE2A-4CF5-99F9-C4E28A5E0B73.png
381CB58C-2CB1-415A-A033-2A8B5F90BCE3.png

2 years ago? Even his failed attempt at listening to his doctor just to take a walk everyday lasting a whopping 2 days.

Also if you check out his Mad Black Amusement channel subscriptions he’s subbed to himself ofc plus 2 other channels.
70BA10DB-5E58-487C-9276-B8D957E3318D.png
EB8B27B6-BB66-490F-8D20-DC4CC905A013.png
EAE83944-B20B-4574-8F7F-E691F6E95BFE.png

David, you be watching some weird shit my guy. Goodluck lying deflecting flexing about any and everything and roasting little kids and talking about trolls! He also claimed how exleagues were messaging him to get back in his discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: O K
So apparently a guy with under 100 subs got under his skin so badly he had to make (not just one) but ANOTHER video on him. Only this time the dude is attacking his fans. That’s strange....David always claims he doesn’t care about his fans or in his terms “fuck all of y’all!!” What possibly can this guy do to his brain dead fanbase?
E0937172-6AE5-4DD3-AE7F-75DB6921DE77.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: O K