Dramacow David Sanford / Major Stacks / Mad Black Atheist / Mad Black Entertainment - Failing Content Creator, Big Smoke Lookalike, Jarbo Black, "HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON"

O K

kiwifarms.net
So apparently a guy with under 100 subs got under his skin so badly he had to make (not just one) but ANOTHER video on him. Only this time the dude is attacking his fans. That’s strange....David always claims he doesn’t care about his fans or in his terms “fuck all of y’all!!” What possibly can this guy do to his brain dead fanbase?
View attachment 1766458
He is completely pathetic. He is actually going to war with a 12 year old online. LOL

Fury9teenRW

kiwifarms.net
Ok since those speds are finally gone like anybody gives a fuck and Davids been just a mouse on a wheel going nowhere doing the usual I’ll post what I can. Apparently he’s finally caved and shares his plan! 15 min video wouldn’t upload but main points:
-To do everything he was against and start doing YouTube for money.(Starts at the 35 second mark)
-Reminds everyone that all his channels are growing
-More channel name changes.... n why...
-How he plans to makes thousands a month off YouTube while already making thousands a day
-Says you need to make Atleast $100 a month in order to get paid and will show his very first check from YouTube... I wonder why he’s always asking for likes and comments and I guess he doesn’t get those superchats he gets from his poleriders? David, it’s obvious you’ve been getting atleast a $100 every month.
-How he’s staying true to his word to not talk about trolls and losers but ...
FC5E5DCB-0110-4023-9298-5CBF99666524.png

Well as expected that didn’t last long.
-And a bunch of talk about going back to roasting anime yada yada yada.
David, good luck on your plan! Probably see a Patreon soon too.
* Stop these videos please.

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok since those speds are finally gone like anybody gives a fuck and Davids been just a mouse on a wheel going nowhere doing the usual I’ll post what I can. Apparently he’s finally caved and shares his plan! 15 min video wouldn’t upload but main points:
-To do everything he was against and start doing YouTube for money.(Starts at the 35 second mark)
-Reminds everyone that all his channels are growing
-More channel name changes.... n why...
-How he plans to makes thousands while already making thousands a day off YouTube
-Says you need to make Atleast $100 a month in order to get paid and will show his very first check from YouTube... I wonder why he’s always been asking for likes and comments and I guess he doesn’t get superchats? David, it’s obvious you’ve been getting atleast a $100 every month.
-How he’s staying true to his word to not talk about trolls and losers but ...
View attachment 1797431
Well as expected that didn’t last long.
-And a bunch of talk about going back to roasting anime yada yada yada.
David, good luck on your plan! Probably see a Patreon soon too.
* Stop these videos please.
View attachment 1797479
It's adorable how he immediately goes back on his word because someone made a comment about him that he doesn't like. His word is as good as used toilet paper.

TheeWall200

kiwifarms.net
In order for him to make thousands off of his videos he'd have to get 100,000 views per video and release videos every two days.
Most likely a lot more then that since they would restrict his ads and give him shit for uploading. Im surprised he gets $100 off of it to be honest. He says he wouldnt quit a real job for youtube but we all know thats a lie. If he started earning $5k a month off of it he do youtube. Its way easier then any real job you be stupid to turn it down.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Most likely a lot more then that since they would restrict his ads and give him shit for uploading. Im surprised he gets $100 off of it to be honest. He says he wouldnt quit a real job for youtube but we all know thats a lie. If he started earning $5k a month off of it he do youtube. Its way easier then any real job you be stupid to turn it down.
Every 100k views is about $200 so he'd have to make five videos getting at least 100k views each. Given that he makes two hour or longer views he'll never see such numbers. he'd have to shorten them down to 20 to 30 minutes each just to make them tolerable to even get past the current algorithm threshold to be considered a view. He'd also have to stop delisting videos and deleting comments that aren't against Youtube ToS so his videos are actually popping up on "recommended videos".

ChillyOfficial

kiwifarms.net
Every 100k views is about $200 so he'd have to make five videos getting at least 100k views each. Given that he makes two hour or longer views he'll never see such numbers. he'd have to shorten them down to 20 to 30 minutes each just to make them tolerable to even get past the current algorithm threshold to be considered a view. He'd also have to stop delisting videos and deleting comments that aren't against Youtube ToS so his videos are actually popping up on "recommended videos".
Lmao I'm guessing his business is failing to generate income and he somehow thinks that 20 dollar super chats twice a month are proof of his marketability on YouTube. I hope he can take out a mortgage on that house!

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Lmao I'm guessing his business is failing to generate income and he somehow thinks that 20 dollar super chats twice a month are proof of his marketability on YouTube. I hope he can take out a mortgage on that house!
Isn’t much of his business cleaning restaurants’ exhaust hoods? I don’t know how open TN is and I’m certainly too lazy to Google it, but almost any business that relies on trade from restaurants is going to be fucked right now — unless you’re a bankruptcy lawyer.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Isn’t much of his business cleaning restaurants’ exhaust hoods? I don’t know how open TN is and I’m certainly too lazy to Google it, but almost any business that relies on trade from restaurants is going to be fucked right now — unless you’re a bankruptcy lawyer.
Restaurants are still delivering in many parts of the country so their exhaust hoods would still need to be cleaned. If he does any other cleaning other than kitchens he's fucked.

Figger Nucker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Patrick Garney

kiwifarms.net
I see this thread has died out. No biggie MBE is nothing but a broke nigger who can’t seem to grow his channels which is why he’s always mad. He brought back the name Major Stacks I saw on one of his bunch of channels with only 80 people watching him talk about trolls and how much money he makes. He said if you don’t make a certain amount of money you can’t talk to him 😂 What a dumb fucking lolcow. He was complaining like a little bitch about getting demonetized all the time in another video sounding like he definitely needs that YouTube money!

Lord Hood Otaku

kiwifarms.net
More edgy name changes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-18_121244.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-18_121244.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_2021-05-18_121251.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-18_121251.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_2021-05-18_121256.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-18_121256.jpg