Dramacow David Sanford / Major Stacks / Mad Black Atheist / Mad Black Entertainment - Failing Content Creator, Big Smoke Lookalike, Jarbo Black, "HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON"

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
So, I have a stupid question. Why the shit does David hate Jeremy for? I never understood why he hates Jeremy so much. I tried searching here and I have no clue where to start.
Page 62, Damians post at the end of the page will give you some insight.

MBA's been a joke to everyone ever sine he decided to threaten Nicks kids and neighborhood.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I have a stupid question. Why the shit does David hate Jeremy for? I never understood why he hates Jeremy so much. I tried searching here and I have no clue where to start.
He's a fat simp with a pathological need for attention. He could be doing literally anything else, but instead chooses to waste his time going after someone he considers his mortal enemy because they dared to criticize his beloved Pokemaine. Other than that just more clout chasing.

1heITIsHere

kiwifarms.net
Thank you for telling me where to look. I seen that but I didn't know if that is where this shit truly started. It seemed like they both knew each other. @anonymousfluhre

DA40036C-C19B-4C57-AEF6-813C99D49A27.jpeg

we are hitting over a month now and the site is still not up, lmao

I know this has nothing to do with MBA, but, I have a question. Does anyone know anything about MBA's buddy PrinceofFALLEN? I know he said similar shit about Etika and Apollo Legend but I'm wondering if he's done anything else with or without MBA?

it’s out. minus EDP

You guys! It finally happened. After 2 months, EDP responds in the most autistic way possible!

Bryant, nobody is doing this out of jealousy, hell, I’m pretty sure everyone forgot about you already.

Bryant announces he is no longer “being humble.” Also, he publicly states, at the end, he had nothing but fake friends that showed their common sense true colors once “shit hit the fan.”

“Suck my balls, fuck all you niggas, man.”—Bryant Faggot Moreland, 2021