Inactive David Simon Gallant - Gets Cucked Every Day, Can't wipe himself; Thirsty AF, Compulsive Masturbator, Unrepentant Racist

Who's the most pathetic cuck of them all?

• David Gallant

Votes: 150 42.6%
  • Jake Rapp

Votes: 67 19.0%
  • Anthony Burch

Votes: 85 24.1%
  • Davis M.J. Aurini

Votes: 20 5.7%
  • Steve Shives

Votes: 30 8.5%

• Total voters

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mod Edit: David Simon Gallant of Toronto, Canada is an unrepentant racist that routinely compares black people to Chimpanzees.

Time to piss another sperg off and include them in my mass harassment campaign against Nora Reed and various asspatters. With Nora Reed shutting down her Twitter account today, a new tard I decided to look into popped up, defending Nora in at least several tweets and going full retard in several that @Hellfire capped.

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/upload_2016-5-17_16-28-41-png.94862/

That's right buddy, you're being targeted now too. Now deal with it.

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/upload_2016-5-17_18-19-57-png.94918/

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/upload_2016-5-17_18-20-17-png.94919/

This guy is so much of a pervert that he posted a picture of his own goddamn ass on Tumblr.

Look at how much Gamergate "broke" him. Well if he thinks that's broken, wait til he gets the full treatment from us. If he has children, they will by doxed by someone like @Dynastia.

In my own findings on this guy, I haven't been able to narrow it down to a specific dox but it's somewhere in here and I also found a whole page Wiki page on him.

https://411.ca/search/?q=david gallant toronto, on&st=person

As you might have guessed, he's been talked about on KotakuinAction before, making him a perfect anti-GG candidate to target next.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAc...ate_david_gallant_now_refusing_to_bring_game/

Start digging for as much as you can on this motherfucker because he's already chimping at the very thought of us going after him. :epik:

Portajohn

Are you still being followed by the teenage FBI?
kiwifarms.net
His one and only game, "I Get This Call Every Day," was released way back in December 2012. To my knowledge, he's never released another game (commercially, at least).

As far as IGTCED goes, well, here's the only art you see during the entire game.

You play as a call center employee taking calls from idiots. Apparently that was David's real job before he got fired from it for making IGTCED.

The debacle with Steam that @chimpburgers mentioned in the OP was this: IGTCED had been out for a while on other distribution platforms and finally got greenlit on Steam. David wanted to give free Steam keys to anyone who had already purchased the game, but since he had such a hateboner for GG, he wanted to comb through every single previous buyer who claimed a Steam key to see if they were a GG supporter. Not only would that have taken an unreasonable amount of time and effort, but Steam more or less told him he was being an idiot. In protest, he pulled his own game from Steam. It's still listed on Steam, but you can't buy it - the only note is "Available: When it's Finished".

Last edited:

Hodor

z-list shitposter
kiwifarms.net
I remember that Doug TenNapel, who is a noted for his fundamentalist conservative views and being incredibly nice, fucked with this guy pretty massively. I'll have to dig around to see if I still have the screenshots still, but Gallant was frothing with rage over TenNapel's views.

So, when TenNapel found out, he decided to buy I Get This Call Every Day. With the intent of buying more copies to give to other people- and when he couldn't, he donated twenty dollars to Gallant for the game. All while being as affable as he usually is.

Gallant sperged pretty hard over this. It was pretty damn funny.

techno-confederate

fascist teenage dungeon master
kiwifarms.net
*posts literally insane comment about thinking of GamerGate while masturbating*
*act shocked and offended when people mock you for being not only a freak but a freak who talks about his weird sexual behavior in a public forum*

It is pretty amazing that he was too dumb to realize that he should stop talking about this. Instead he wrote this bizarre explanation to explain that he "wasn't really masturbating to GamerGate, he just thought about GamerGate while he was cumming." It's the sort of distinction only a true autist would use as a "defense."

Cthulu

Satan's little helper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
*act shocked and offended when people mock you for being not only a freak but a freak who talks about his weird sexual behavior in a public forum*

It is pretty amazing that he was too dumb to realize that he should stop talking about this. Instead he wrote this bizarre explanation to explain that he "wasn't really masturbating to GamerGate, he just thought about GamerGate while he was cumming." It's the sort of distinction only a true autist would use as a "defense."

The funny part is I'll bet he was jacking off in a corner watching his wife cuck him.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If you are so autistic and owned that you can't even escape obsessing about GamerGate while masturbating, you have lost whatever fight you think you were having. You don't get to ever claim victory again over anything.

Loxiozzz

Weebtastic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember that Doug TenNapel, who is a noted for his fundamentalist conservative views and being incredibly nice, fucked with this guy pretty massively. I'll have to dig around to see if I still have the screenshots still, but Gallant was frothing with rage over TenNapel's views.

So, when TenNapel found out, he decided to buy I Get This Call Every Day. With the intent of buying more copies to give to other people- and when he couldn't, he donated twenty dollars to Gallant for the game. All while being as affable as he usually is.

Gallant sperged pretty hard over this. It was pretty damn funny.
Found it! Lol he's a gater now

http://archive.md/ssrSe

TenNapel made his views clear a while ago and wasn't even trying to be offensive. The fact that people are still mad about it is pretty funny.