Manosphere Davis M.J. Aurini and Jordan Owen - Dysfunctional Creators of The Sarkeesian Effect and their farce on display

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this person warrants a thread or not, but there's this guy on YouTube that goes by Davis Aurini. He's a Canadian reactionary, author and an MRA that makes all these videos about how the West is totally fucked and lives in Calgary up in Alberta. In one of the questions I asked to Holden, he admitted to me yesterday that he's a bigger fan of his than even girlwriteswhat, who I think is also a complete fucking moron too but not entirely sure if she has a thread here already or not.

Here's a response that this guy by the name of Richard "The Dick" Coughlan made to one of his videos.

And then here's a typical Aurini video. I've known about this guy for at least two years now so I'm kinda familiar with what he usually does and even his Patreon project which had to do with slamming Anita Sarkeesian or something.

And his Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/thesarkeesianeffect?ty=h

His book:

http://www.amazon.com/As-Walk-These-Broken-Roads/dp/1480121827

What do you guys think?

I also remember a long while back how he apparently cheated on some woman he had been with. I don't remember the full details but it really caused a lot of people that had supported him to turn on him because he had been a total hypocrite about it and contradicted a lot of what he preached in his videos.

I also need to do more research on this Jordan Owen guy. He seems to have gained some traction on YouTube and I think is also friends with Aurini. I posted this in the Random Loveshy thread at first and then looking at it for a while and I came to the conclusion that there's a lot of material here that can be talked about. If I find a lot of good material on Jordan, I'll either rename this thread or give Jordan his own thread too.

For those who don't get why I decided to name the title of this thread that way, here's a picture of Kane from the video game Command and Conquer. It's common for people on YouTube to call this guy "Kane" as a nickname.

Last edited:

Pope Gregory IX

Fudge
kiwifarms.net
Yeah he really does warrant his own thread. He has given me some proper LOLs, including getting his arse handed to him on Reddit, his hilarious attempts at gravitas on YouTube, not to mention his love for leather waistcoats and polo necks.

His book is considered to be a proper Manosphere/Redpill text, and I've ummed and aahed about buying a copy for toilet reading for ages. I suspect it will make Tiberius Rising read like Solzhenitsyn.

Good thread choice dude, very good choice.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah he really does warrant his own thread. He has given me some proper LOLs, including getting his arse handed to him on Reddit, his hilarious attempts at gravitas on YouTube, not to mention his love for leather waistcoats and polo necks.

His book is considered to be a proper Manosphere/Redpill text, and I've ummed and aahed about buying a copy for toilet reading for ages. I suspect it will make Tiberius Rising read like Solzhenitsyn.

Good thread choice dude, very good choice.
Thanks for the additional information. I'll go looking for shit on Reddit to post. Was there a specific thread where this all happened or was it over a period of time he kept getting destroyed there?

Aurini does try to make his videos sound as "intellectual" as he can and often goes into storytelling mode on them but looking at them more critically, I think people can easily tear them apart with all the logical fallacies and strawmen he makes in them. I'm sure there are some parallels between him and someone like Roosh V.

Andy27

Lolcow Stampede
kiwifarms.net
Copied from the random manosphere posts since a thread was created:

I remember seeing this video of Aurini and Owen on youtube one time

It is one of the most pretentious, cringeworthy videos I have ever seen. At first I thought it was just a parody or a hoax but then I realized they were serious.

They also include Jack Thompson ("lawyer/activist") in their "documentary" against Sarkeesian for whatever reason (at 2:16)
... Not sure their intended audience would be too happy with that

I think they split at some point but now they are back together I guess

Keerakh

Give me some sugar, I am your neighbor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this person warrants a thread or not, but there's this guy on YouTube that goes by Davis Aurini. He's a Canadian reactionary, author and an MRA that makes all these videos about how the West is totally fucked and lives in Calgary up in Alberta. In one of the questions I asked to Holden, he admitted to me yesterday that he's a bigger fan of his than even girlwriteswhat, who I think is also a complete fucking moron too but not entirely sure if she has a thread here already or not.

Here's a response that this guy by the name of Richard "The Dick" Coughlan made to one of his videos.

And then here's a typical Aurini video. I've known about this guy for at least two years now so I'm kinda familiar with what he usually does and even his Patreon project which had to do with slamming Anita Sarkeesian or something.

And his Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/thesarkeesianeffect?ty=h

His book:

http://www.amazon.com/As-Walk-These-Broken-Roads/dp/1480121827

What do you guys think?

I also remember a long while back how he apparently cheated on some woman he had been with. I don't remember the full details but it really caused a lot of people that had supported him to turn on him because he had been a total hypocrite about it and contradicted a lot of what he preached in his videos.

I also need to do more research on this Jordan Owen guy. He seems to have gained some traction on YouTube and I think is also friends with Aurini. I posted this in the Random Loveshy thread at first and then looking at it for a while and I came to the conclusion that there's a lot of material here that can be talked about. If I find a lot of good material on Jordan, I'll either rename this thread or give Jordan his own thread too.

For those who don't get why I decided to name the title of this thread that way, here's a picture of Kane from the video game Command and Conquer. It's common for people on YouTube to call this guy "Kane" as a nickname.

As a fan of the Brotherhood of Nod, an exceptional individual being compared to Kane triggers me

Pope Gregory IX

Fudge
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the additional information. I'll go looking for shit on Reddit to post. Was there a specific thread where this all happened or was it over a period of time he kept getting destroyed there?
I remember reading a reddit thread from a while back where he kept trying to argue with people using the term 'Bayesian reasoning'. He was very quickly put in his place by someone that studied maths. Then someone he wen to school with chimed in, and it turned out Aurini was not exactly popular. I have a screenshot of it somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

The thing with the other chap, Jordan Ray, is very amusing - my understanding was:

1. Aurini and Jordan raised money to make a film about Sarkeesian.
  2. Aurini introduced Jordan to Roosh
  3. Jordan hated him, flipped out, and kept either the money or the film as it was made up to that point. Also made very long YouTube vids about how evil Roosh was.

Considering it was supposed to be a scorching takedown of Sarkeesian, the whole thing went spectacularly tits up.

Edit:

The Manosphere version of events as written up at Reaxxion:

http://www.reaxxion.com/5976/mental-breakdown-of-sarkeesian-effect-producer-jordan-owen-puts-project-in-jeopardy

This is the video Jordan made about Roosh (there may be more):

Last edited by a moderator:

Trickie

Senpai noticed me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, but it's not a Davis Aurini thread without inexplicable toy skulls decorating the background.
I don't think he does it anymore now that he's been made fun of for it, though, sadly.

And then of course, there's this little masterpiece (go to 4:25 if you want to skip the boring bits).

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, yeah... This guy. I remember some people sperging on Twitter and YT about he's the guy to go to in order to take "Sarkeezian down", and people should donate to his video project. Never paid much attention, and thought it was a stupid idea... And I cannot take a guy wearing a turtle neck with a blazer seriously.

Suckers would've been more savvy throwing money down storm drains.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Followers of the Brotherhood of Nod, I must warn you that this man is, in fact, NOT our prophet Kane, but rather, a charlatan and an imposter! These splinter factions betray the true word of Kane!

Apart from calling out this false prophet, I am a huge fan of Command and Conquer, in case no one knew. Apart from the resemblance, this false messiah just seems like your typical manosphere prick. Doesn't mean I can't laugh at him, though.

As a fan of the Brotherhood of Nod, a exceptional individual being compared to Kane triggers me
My faction of choice for sure. Apart from the resemblance to our messiah, "Aurini" rhymes with "Sodini."

I sure hope he doesn't go off the deep end...

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Avoid Aurini's movie like the plague. Here's some reception from YouTube commenters.

Finally, a video I just came across where you can see footage that Aurini shot himself. It's terrible as you might expect and he uses terms like "beta" and "omega" too.

This video's another great one to watch. It humorously points out that Aurini claims to be a white nationalist "on paper." There's also a clip he threw in there where Aurini's actually saying "nigger" two times and some more Jordan Owen bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beachpuppy

فيل

kiwifarms.net
I think this guy is a white nationalist, which I honestly never heard of until I saw this guy on Youtube.

Edit: Oops, missed your post, dollarpennypincher.

Last edited:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmmmmmm, this is one of the podcasts that Aurini did with Matt Forney that was alluded in one of the YouTube comments. It currently has around 148 dislikes and 96 likes.

See if any of you can make it through this.

Also, I can't help but want to say Forney's name as "fornication."

Last edited:

Arctic

Grave robber of the internet
kiwifarms.net
Nothing was more hilarious than seeing his documentary on how Anita failed her donators due to trivial reasons... fail due to trivial reasons. He did get his documentary done in the end though. Also, please don't call this guy an MRA. He's from the "Red Pill" crowd and actually wants seperate gender roles.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing was more hilarious than seeing his documentary on how Anita failed her donators due to trivial reasons... fail due to trivial reasons. He did get his documentary done in the end though. Also, please don't call this guy an MRA. He's from the "Red Pill" crowd and actually wants seperate gender roles.
Red Pill, MGOTW, white nationalist on paper, traditionalist, altright (alternative right), atheistkult, the guy has so many odd names that he either likes calling himself or calls others. He can never stick to just one. Lol.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino