Manosphere Davis M.J. Aurini and Jordan Owen - Dysfunctional Creators of The Sarkeesian Effect and their farce on display

Charles A. Woodward

https://archive.li/BBgWb
kiwifarms.net
I recently moved to the same city as Aurini and I find myself oddly looking forward to the prospect of spotting a lolcow I've followed for a while in the wild. If this happens I'll be sure to report the details.

Anyways, this is from 2010 but I skimmed through the thread and didn't see anyone post it previously: http://www.torontosun.com/news/alberta/2010/11/08/16039256.html

TL;DR Aurini was in a dysfunctional relationship with a bipolar woman because no sane woman would date him. Ended up getting rough with her, he got charged but it was ruled self-defence. In a typical Aurini fashion, he used the opportunity to boast about what a badass he is at hand to hand combat due to his extensive military training.
lol this is how article starts

"Assaulting his mentally ill, estranged girlfriend after they'd watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest wasn't a crime,"

it's always good to use archive.li for this sort of thing, you never know if something is going to be removed later for whatever reason
https://archive.li/sSVaW

Reactions: Cato

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol this is how article starts

"Assaulting his mentally ill, estranged girlfriend after they'd watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest wasn't a crime,"

it's always good to use archive.li for this sort of thing, you never know if something is going to be removed later for whatever reason
https://archive.li/sSVaW
I appreciate the tip; I'm new here. Wilco moving forward.

And yes, their movie selection was hilariously appropriate.

Charles A. Woodward

https://archive.li/BBgWb
kiwifarms.net
I appreciate the tip; I'm new here. Wilco moving forward.

And yes, their movie selection was hilariously appropriate.
for the full lolz here is transcript of court proceeding in his case
https://archive.li/GbYDW

https://archive.li/Jm84m/6c98d0af3670bbf5192645c83213a702dc3c7c5d.png
https://archive.li/8gxxn/20bf2f9c55d72b68bb70405474fbb173e76704fe.png
https://archive.li/bw0m5/133fbb6713e366ea5fd8efbb455f965fbec5819b.png

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my, there are many hilarious tidbits here.

Aurini Credibility.png

Mentioning the term "credibility" in the same breath as Davis Aurini is hysterical. The concept of Davis Aurini's credibility being a central issue at a trial is hilarious. It's very fortunate for him that his credibility was being compared to someone with a long history of mental illness, hospitalizations, suicide attempts and violent outbursts. Few other people would rank lower than Aurini on the "credibility" scale.

Aurini Wannabe Writer.png

Now, I have a Bachelor's degree but I generally think that anyone who makes a big deal out of having or not having one is a pretentious ass. However, in Aurini's case, he's a massive pseudointellectual who regularly cites his education and studies and considers himself a scholar. He verbatim said that he "trained as a historian at McMaster University" and lists similar things in his bios on various sites. He has a video where he gives advice to history PhD candidates. So, it's pretty funny to me that he didn't even graduate yet makes a big deal about his education and tries to obfuscate the distinction between having attended and having graduated. (Plus, given his military experience I would think he would even qualify for educational benefits...)

I also enjoyed that the court has officially ruled that he is a wannabe writer, not an actual one (again in spite of what he likes to assert about himself). The only thing missing is a reference to him being a wannabe filmmaker.

Aurini Broke.png

Apparently even back in 2010 Aurini was flat broke. Some things never change!

I love how it's explained that "he didn't have any cash on him at the time" when he was in his own apartment! And it's not like taxis don't take credit cards.

Aurini Pressure Points.png

In spite of his six years of training as a badass infantryman, Aurini didn't know how to apply a pressure point correctly. There you have it people; definitive evidence of Aurini's macho boasts being put into actual practice and failing miserably. How surprising!

Aurini Tripped.png

He also probably got tripped by a girl but doesn't want to admit it in the public record or perjure himself.

Beachpuppy

kiwifarms.net
He's only interested in boasting of his achievements, not actually achieving anything. That's why he turns "took some history classes" into "trained as a historian".

It's the same with his writing career. Actual authors work pretty hard. They travel around, going to book fairs and conventions, doing interviews and participating in round table discussions, and doing whatever they can to promote their material. When they're not doing that, they are busy writing their next book.

Aurini shat out one self-published book five years ago and sold it to his friends on the internet. He has no interest in actually putting in the work to be a real author. He just wants that "published author" badge that he can pin right next to "trained as a historian" on his internet bio.

The only thing he has actually achieved is making a lot of us laugh. He should take that opportunity to add "comedian" to his resume.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's only interested in boasting of his achievements, not actually achieving anything. That's why he turns "took some history classes" into "trained as a historian".

It's the same with his writing career. Actual authors work pretty hard. They travel around, going to book fairs and conventions, doing interviews and participating in round table discussions, and doing whatever they can to promote their material. When they're not doing that, they are busy writing their next book.

Aurini shat out one self-published book five years ago and sold it to his friends on the internet. He has no interest in actually putting in the work to be a real author. He just wants that "published author" badge that he can pin right next to "trained as a historian" on his internet bio.

The only thing he has actually achieved is making a lot of us laugh. He should take that opportunity to add "comedian" to his resume.
What I find really interesting though is that people of Aurini's ilk tend to be simultaneously extremely thin-skinned yet, in some respects, largely immune to embarrassment. I am objectively a more accomplished person than Aurini and yet I would be ashamed to embellish my resume to half the extent that he has. I'd be constantly worried about being exposed as a fraud and unable to back up my claims when challenged. But even though Aurini tends to flip out at any mild criticism from random people on the Internet, he somehow is unconcerned about being a braggart about imaginary credentials that can be effortlessly turned into punchlines. It's so weird.

I guess this just stems from a lack of self-awareness about the extent to which he is a tool and the extent to which this is obvious to the outside observer. A bit of narcissism combined with a bit of Dunning-Kruger where he doesn't realize that literally anyone could register for a college class or self-publish a terrible book, and everyone knows that so it's not impressive to anyone. Except I guess the odd case of someone like Jordan Owen who had zero self-esteem and latched onto him and thought he was some worldly and cool guy (at least until he eventually woke up to what a bullshit artist Aurini is), validating Aurini's delusions.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While KF was down, Aurini uploaded a more than half hour long diatribe about the philosophical inferences he draws from Civ video games.

Next level neckbeard shit from a 30-something-year-old man. With plenty of trademark long pauses to take a drag from a cig, drink apple juice disguised as whiskey, and try and fail to appear deep and thoughtful.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aurini is live streaming right now.

The first thing I heard him say when I started watching was "the negaverse version of Superman is not bizarro, the negaverse version of Superman is a grumpy old property-owning Jew that shits his pants and forces an immigrant to clean his ass."

That's enough for me, I'm out.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, there was a big shitstorm in Calgary this week over the Plaza Theatre deciding to show The Red Pill...then cancelling the plans...then changing their mind again and showing it. Predictably, throughout this process, MRAs and SJWs engaged in a sperging out and screeching contest and the theatre ended up getting dumped on by everyone. Equally predictably, as Calgary's most outspoken and idiotic MRA Aurini felt compelled to bravely write a dubious review of the theatre (it's debatable but I'm of the opinion that reviews over public controversies don't represent an actual customer experience and are therefore bullshit) lambasting them, using words like "libel" and "censure," and mentioning the fact that he made a laughably shitty short film once (I know he totally doesn't like to go on and on about that though unless it's relevant, right?), and to get an asspat from a friend of his on said review.

http://archive.li/OX77r

aurini.png

MRAs and SJWs alike who similarly flooded the page with reviews tended to alter their reviews as the theatre reversed its decision, but Aurini held steadfast and kept the critical review even after his side ultimately won the sperg war and the film was shown.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino