Manosphere Davis M.J. Aurini and Jordan Owen - Dysfunctional Creators of The Sarkeesian Effect and their farce on display

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I missed this initially because I don't suffer through most of his videos, but it may be of interest that a month ago he talked a bit about Chris-Chan and the CWCki:

The only way I can correlate Incest and Chris-Chan is if I've been reading too many @yawning sneasel shitposts again. So I think that might have been what Davis did.
Still not sure why Mass Effect is connected to this though.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still not sure why Mass Effect is connected to this though.
For some reason he believes that Mass Effect: Andromeda characters don't just look bad, they look "incestuous." In that in the same way psychologically healthy people are not attracted to their close relatives, that's the feeling he gets looking at ME:A character models. He claims to have run this by several people and confirmed that it made perfect sense to them too, which goes to show that exceptional people attract exceptional people.

FatNero

Cole Blooded
kiwifarms.net
Wait, being ugly looking means incest? Dude found out you were twins and was like "Can I bang her?"

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some fun stuff from Aurini's facebook page recently...

This is dumb even by Pizzagate standards (also note that he "fe[lt] proud" about this):

Aurini 1.png

Gee, I wonder why anyone would accuse him of being an anti-Semite:

Aurini 2.png

Even though he's Canadian he was pushing a whitehouse.gov petition:

Aurini 3.png

And in the comments for that petition he inexplicably started spouting Pizzagate nonsense again, accusing James Alefantis of being the leader of ANTIFA.

Aurini 4.png

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Aurini is claiming that there is a conspiracy on youtube to censor his videos and prevent them from spreading "as fast as maybe they ought to be" because he's "smart enough to be dangerous," and that Anita Sarkeesian is somehow behind all of this. lol

He also did an "Advice on Becoming a Filmmaker" video...I can't think of anyone that would be lower on the list of people I'd turn to for advice on that subject.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she was behind this why hasn't she removed all the hour + long rambles about her that this man, Warcorpse666, and Phil Mason have all been responsible for shitting out?
What's the alternative explanation for low views on Aurini vids? You mean that the quality of his output might actually have something to do with the reasons Aurini's videos are unpopular? Preposterous.

Also...serious note...holy shit, that filmmaking advice video, I started watching with monumentally low expectations (this is, after all, the sperg who made Lust in the Time of Heartache) and his advice STILL managed to be even worse than I anticipated. Watching for a bit, he says:
  • It is hard to find success in Hollywood. (No shit)
  • You have to actually like making movies to succeed at making them. (Again, thanks Captain Obvious)
  • Go to film school. (Instead of being obvious, this part is actually actively terrible advice; those schools are a waste of money, hardly any successful directors went to film school and hardly any film school grads actually find gainful employment in the industry...the tuition money is better spent actually trying to make a movie)
  • "Watch Kubrick. Watch his films. I personally hate Kubrick--his films are these stupid fucking riddles, I can't stand them." Ranting about how Kubrick is a brilliant director that any aspiring filmmaker must watch, but he hates his films. (WTF...)
  • Watch RedLetterMedia. (Again, WTF...I love them but they make comedic reviews, they don't teach anyone anything about how to make movies)
I didn't finish the video; I already feel dumber from watching half of it and my brain needs a break.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
So, there was a big shitstorm in Calgary this week over the Plaza Theatre deciding to show The Red Pill...then cancelling the plans...then changing their mind again and showing it. Predictably, throughout this process, MRAs and SJWs engaged in a sperging out and screeching contest and the theatre ended up getting dumped on by everyone. Equally predictably, as Calgary's most outspoken and idiotic MRA Aurini felt compelled to bravely write a dubious review of the theatre (it's debatable but I'm of the opinion that reviews over public controversies don't represent an actual customer experience and are therefore bullshit) lambasting them, using words like "libel" and "censure," and mentioning the fact that he made a laughably shitty short film once (I know he totally doesn't like to go on and on about that though unless it's relevant, right?), and to get an asspat from a friend of his on said review.

http://archive.li/OX77r

View attachment 202404

MRAs and SJWs alike who similarly flooded the page with reviews tended to alter their reviews as the theatre reversed its decision, but Aurini held steadfast and kept the critical review even after his side ultimately won the sperg war and the film was shown.

Well it is Calgary, there's literally one good thing about that city...Peters' Drive-In

• Informative
Reactions: Charles A. Woodward

pickledance

Some kind of fag.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Calgary has a relatively large men's rights/mgtow group. They've popped up more than once in the news for plastering around "Voice For Men" posters that implied fucking a passed out person wasn't rape and for crashing the Calgary Comicon a few years back after registering with fake names and trying to spend 15 minutes on the mic during question time at a "Women in Comics" panel. The latter stunt got them kicked out, not for the disruption, but since the con requires those with tables to register under their legal name for security reasons. This was later twisted by MRA sites as silencing free speech, as if a private con owes them anything.

Like the whole group is a circle jerk, especially after a prominent local MRA, Earl Silverman, who ran a men's only violence shelter (good shit imo) committed suicide in 2013 after his shelter couldn't fund itself. It is easier for them to blame feminists for his suicide, some even blaming specific people, than accept he made his own choice to off himself. IT just galvanized them into autism.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Calgary has a relatively large men's rights/mgtow group. They've popped up more than once in the news for plastering around "Voice For Men" posters that implied fucking a passed out person wasn't rape and for crashing the Calgary Comicon a few years back after registering with fake names and trying to spend 15 minutes on the mic during question time at a "Women in Comics" panel. The latter stunt got them kicked out, not for the disruption, but since the con requires those with tables to register under their legal name for security reasons. This was later twisted by MRA sites as silencing free speech, as if a private con owes them anything.

Like the whole group is a circle jerk, especially after a prominent local MRA, Earl Silverman, who ran a men's only violence shelter (good shit imo) committed suicide in 2013 after his shelter couldn't fund itself. It is easier for them to blame feminists for his suicide, some even blaming specific people, than accept he made his own choice to off himself. IT just galvanized them into autism.
Don't trust anything the people who run Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, they did nothing to do any damage control when GGer's thought FanExpo was part of their convention. They hoped FanExpo would take the blunt of everything that was happening. There are a lot of problems with the convention, including artists losing their tables, or having to share the area with literal strippers who try to sell artwork.

Not to mention you make one complaint and your banned from every convention they run.

• Agree
Reactions: Camarque

pickledance

Some kind of fag.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't trust anything the people who run Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, they did nothing to do any damage control when GGer's thought FanExpo was part of their convention. They hoped FanExpo would take the blunt of everything that was happening. There are a lot of problems with the convention, including artists losing their tables, or having to share the area with literal strippers who try to sell artwork.

Not to mention you make one complaint and your banned from every convention they run.
Oh I know it's got issues, but I know people who were on the panel and those who were in the audience personally, I had a table there that year. The sperging on mic may have gotten them attention, but it was the fake names registration that got the table folded.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Oh I know it's got issues, but I know people who were on the panel and those who were in the audience personally, I had a table there that year. The sperging on mic may have gotten them attention, but it was the fake names registration that got the table folded.
Any proof that they used fake names?

pickledance

Some kind of fag.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any proof that they used fake names?
Not on me, no. I believe the table was registered by one of the honey badger's friends with a plus 2 or three extra table helper badges. The names on the helper badges is what I've heard were false. I suppose it should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm no fan of thirdwave feminism any more than I am of mgtow shit, but you don't got to a con to start shit, then cry when the con ends it, whoever you are, that's not "limiting your freedom of speech". Whatever reason it ended, it was on them for proverbially throwing the first punch, not the con.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino