Manosphere Davis M.J. Aurini and Jordan Owen - Dysfunctional Creators of The Sarkeesian Effect and their farce on display

Ron /pol/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intolerance_(film)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A little after the beginning he talks about Kiwi Farms and Artistic Laymans thread.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This hilarious autist is still doing this thing. Bumping since he's an underrated cow and he's been connected to a bunch of other alt-right, manosphere fuckwits that have been getting their own threads recently.

Since he's an authority on fedora-tipping, a few days ago he reviewed a knife while wearing a leather jacket and with his toy skull prominently displayed in the background as usual:

A week ago he pretended to drink and smoked while bitching about "sexual morality" like old times and hanging out with his skull because he has no friends.

In the comments section he attributes his lack of friends to people "attempt[ing] to drag down greatness."

AuriniYT.png

And of course he just had to sperg out about Black Panther, for obvious reasons.

Ron /pol/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intolerance_(film)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
20180507_004255.png

Don't really know what he's LARPing as in that photo.

• Winner
Reactions: BSV

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
According to one of his recent livestreams, he has an asian girlfriend that he plans on marrying and having children with. That makes him white nationalist #999999999 who is also a race mixer.
But remember, he’s only a white nationalist “ON PAPER”.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Cato

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He's doing more Swordplay (this time on meat).
How utterly autistic. Also the reason it's not cutting through is the pig leg is standing freely and can just fly off, as it did. If it had been attached to an actual pig it couldn't have done that.

• Agree
Reactions: Ron /pol/

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some classic Aurini from a few weeks ago:

The never-married neckbeard's advice on "how to keep a wife": be a "samurai" and "refuse to negotiate" (by which he means you should be a deadbeat dad and refuse to visit your kids or pay child support if your wife divorces you, causing your wife to stay with you out of fear of being able to provide for the children).

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
Some classic Aurini from a few weeks ago:

The never-married neckbeard's advice on "how to keep a wife": be a "samurai" and "refuse to negotiate" (by which he means you should be a deadbeat dad and refuse to visit your kids or pay child support if your wife divorces you, causing your wife to stay with you out of fear of being able to provide for the children).
Well, I suppose visiting your kids would be hard if you've been jailed for failure to pay child support, yeah.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I suppose visiting your kids would be hard if you've been jailed for failure to pay child support, yeah.
He brings up the possibility of going to jail for it and claims that if your wife knows you're willing to do so, 99% of the time she'll back down and just not divorce you.

Such a recipe for a happy and successful marriage.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just noticed that apparently Davis's youtube account was terminated a few weeks ago.

I haven't listened to it yet, but apparently he talked about it in this livestream hosted by someone else:

His summary of the situation:

"After a series of coordinated flags, my YouTube account has been banished from the Internet. The one appeal allowed resulted in a response that I'd violated the Community Guidelines - though no specific criticism was ever explained. Welcome to the new standards of justice in the West, where you're punished before you're found guilty, and where you're not even told what crime it is that you committed."

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This seems out of nowhere.
This is kind of an exceptional offer, and his audio is still shitty (only a tier above the infamous bathtub vid where it completely cut out) but I'm interested in seeing if Bryan takes up this offer or if we have a cow fight on our hands.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino