Manosphere Davis M.J. Aurini and Jordan Owen - Dysfunctional Creators of The Sarkeesian Effect and their farce on display

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

believe all women

kiwifarms.net
Can't believe there's not a separate thread for Aurini, c'mon kiwi?? Any Aurini fans still here can we get this thread going a bit? Davis is my go to internet guilty pleasure no homo lol. If I ever run out of content to listen to while I'm working, it's always Aurini by default, listening to his sperging out calms me down.
Yeah, he's grade A cringe. Aurini once had a video about how 4channers resurrected an elder god. As far as I could tell, it was not an ironic or comedic video, he was dead serious that people on 4chan resurrected an ancient god. That seems like a heretical thing for a Catholic to say, but I'm not a theologian.

The video has a history in the link below (it was hosted on Youtube). Unfortunately, if no one has reuploaded it, one of the internet's most bizarre and remarkable videos is lost forever.

https://archive.md/V9lDy

Aurini's widely forgotten because he's a joke. Him, Bechtloff, Jordan Owen, they're basically a joke that the world forgot about. At most, their pal Aaron Clarey gets some people to pay him to talk about economic matters, but for the rest of them? They're there to be laughed at and forgotten. Many of their old followers look at them with disdain
Don't forget Matt Forney, the most dorky and awkward of the whole lot. Aaron Clarey is not as awkward as the others, but I can't help but find him even more off-putting. He comes off as an unbelievably bitter man who wants to drag everyone down to his level.

RichardMongler

Causing much mayhem, dropping drama
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he's grade A cringe. Aurini once had a video about how 4channers resurrected an elder god. As far as I could tell, it was not an ironic or comedic video, he was dead serious that people on 4chan resurrected an ancient god. That seems like a heretical thing for a Catholic to say, but I'm not a theologian.
I honestly think Aurini isn't remotely serious about anything except promoting anything that fits into whatever you could call his...brand, for lack of better word. Could anyone for a second take seriously a man who took this photograph under the belief he was projecting first class gravitas? He previously called himself an atheist bisexual libertarian MRA whose sexual conquests included other men, adding he planned "to get weirder." He then went onto the whole Catholic bit and now he seems to be segueing into some bizarre neopaganism.

All of it is done to fulfill an image and act as a mentor to impressionable, directionless men who feel disenfranchised.

Daughter of Cernunnos

Ghost husb@ndos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think Aurini isn't remotely serious about anything except promoting anything that fits into whatever you could call his...brand, for lack of better word. Could anyone for a second take seriously a man who took this photograph under the belief he was projecting first class gravitas? He previously called himself an atheist bisexual libertarian MRA whose sexual conquests included other men, adding he planned "to get weirder." He then went onto the whole Catholic bit and now he seems to be segueing into some bizarre neopaganism.

All of it is done to fulfill an image and act as a mentor to impressionable, directionless men who feel disenfranchised.
Paganism? He'll end up on the witchblr thread. :)

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Paganism? He'll end up on the witchblr thread. :)
If I recall, it's the Norse kind, not the Celtic witch sort. If you look earlier in the thread, another user elaborated on a bit of drama that unfolded between him, his former friends Bechlhoff and Matt Forney over a woman who runs a Norse pagan cult.

No idea if he's gone all in and is now straight up disavowing his Catholic beliefs (I don't follow him closely enough), but it wouldn't surprise me given his friendliness towards such people.

NetVet

dat / dere
kiwifarms.net
The video has a history in the link below (it was hosted on Youtube). Unfortunately, if no one has reuploaded it, one of the internet's most bizarre and remarkable videos is lost forever.

You rang? :biggrin:

What a classic Davis-era video!

Going to the gym - hey coach, I don't wanna throw these dumbells around this place for no good reason, can you recommend me a program?
Sure, what are you trying to achieve, beach bod, sport specific, power...?
I don't know chief, I think I'd like to go for the practical working man ugly masculine muscular aesthetics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 80

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget Matt Forney, the most dorky and awkward of the whole lot. Aaron Clarey is not as awkward as the others, but I can't help but find him even more off-putting. He comes off as an unbelievably bitter man who wants to drag everyone down to his level.
I remember a few years ago, Clarey wanted his readership to quit their jobs, go on welfare, and spend all day helping him out with internet slapfights. Today these losers have no real income streams and I feel sorry for any pud who took his bad advice seriously. Fatt Forney is the most infamous one of these guys left and it’s only because he is known as a joke and a rapist.

NetVet

dat / dere
kiwifarms.net
Well...thanks to mr. god rod himself and his annual show-format......Leo made a guest appearance and boy...oh boy. Oh boy what a show.

It's hard for me to explain how good this is - all the Aurini connoisseurs out there will appreciate it immensely. The utter and total lack of any self awareness, the endless incoherent pseudo intellectual rambling, the outlandish claims, latin phrases, I mean everything there is to love about him is here in this one video. And in this video particularly, he does the axiom dropping, I don't know how else to call it, adage dropping lol....he starts to talk about topic X, but barely, just mentions the topic - then he stops and pulls out some "big brain" axiom that he picked up somewhere, probably from Jordan Peterson or whoever...and then he clumsily extrapolates from there. I can't explain it in words, but it's just poetry. And like every Aurini video, he is still namedropping Anita, Thunderfoot, gamergate and traps.

Gold.

"I've been one of the earlier adopters of YouTube, producing content before AVGN had a theme song"
"I was a trail blazer of the anti feminist movement....and blazing trails is a thankless task, but I guess that's what I do"

LORD IMPERATOR

kiwifarms.net

That is something heretical for a Catholic to say. If Aurini lived 500 years ago, he'd get burned at the stake like Giordano Bruno.

Matt Forney has been the butt of many jokes, not without reason. Clarey seems to be on the path to the black pill, urging people to just "enjoy the decline" and being thankful that he's going to die in a few decades before the world turns over. Clarey's the wisest of the lot, but that's not saying much, considering that he stayed out of most of the controversies between Aurini, Bechtloff, Owen, and Forney.

They can even form their own dorky parallel to the Power Rangers.

NetVet

dat / dere
kiwifarms.net
Wow, no replies no comments on Aurini's Twitch life. I mean, you guys are missing out. The nuisance of Aurini, the subtle delusions, why is this not appealing to you guys?

He's been doing these Twitch livestreams and trading for the past 2 weeks, in typical Aurini fashion he jumped on the Buttcoin when it was at its absolute peak, and just the immaculate Aurini style of his trademark pretentiousness and know it all, but with Bitcoin, is golden.

Just imagine Aurini doing a freestyle monologue on fate of the West, on religion, on geo-econo-macro-militarynomics, all in one sentence, condensing the history of human existence in one breath and then pausing, sipping some apple or peach flavored alcohol-free whiskey, puffing on a smoke, looking to the side and going

"Eh you know what, I think this candle looks like it might go down, I think I should sell my coins and go in later"

Just the poetry of that moment, Aurini doing all of that, while daytrading, or more specifically, minute-chart trading (or 15 minute candles best case scenario) with probably Steam game money.

There's nothing like that online.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Wow, no replies no comments on Aurini's Twitch life. I mean, you guys are missing out. The nuisance of Aurini, the subtle delusions, why is this not appealing to you guys?

He's been doing these Twitch livestreams and trading for the past 2 weeks, in typical Aurini fashion he jumped on the Buttcoin when it was at its absolute peak, and just the immaculate Aurini style of his trademark pretentiousness and know it all, but with Bitcoin, is golden.

Just imagine Aurini doing a freestyle monologue on fate of the West, on religion, on geo-econo-macro-militarynomics, all in one sentence, condensing the history of human existence in one breath and then pausing, sipping some apple or peach flavored alcohol-free whiskey, puffing on a smoke, looking to the side and going

"Eh you know what, I think this candle looks like it might go down, I think I should sell my coins and go in later"

Just the poetry of that moment, Aurini doing all of that, while daytrading, or more specifically, minute-chart trading (or 15 minute candles best case scenario) with probably Steam game money.

There's nothing like that online.
Apart from his periodic outbursts and meltdowns, the dude is a boring, pretentious, tryhard faggot. Not much more there is to say, really.

Do you have anything you thought stood out? Post it here.

NetVet

dat / dere
kiwifarms.net
His takes on trading are golden, I don't know what to highlight really...I mean he mentioned CLOUDS the last stream, I presume those hirochaki or whatever japanese name for "clouds" forming above the candles, i love it so much can't explain it

Watching a fucking minute chart and seeing a PATTERN or cloud forming it's poetic

Ah yeah, and he mentioned how him and his father or stepfather are fixing a PORSCHE....

He repeated that line approx 20 more times, ya know because PORSCHE, and I knew it, I just knew it had to be a classic Aurini moment even with that story, which might be a lie in the first place - but by the end of the stream he said "928" and well, if you know Porsches, you know.

It's so typical Aurini, so classic, I can't explain it, it's just art.

Last edited by a moderator: