Manosphere Davis M.J. Aurini and Jordan Owen - Dysfunctional Creators of The Sarkeesian Effect and their farce on display

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Rotollo 2

Spoopatora
kiwifarms.net
Anybody check out Jordan Owen's new channel?

3:47
"I am something of an autism anti hero"
You know occasionally I check up on Jordan Owen just to see what he has been up to (last time I checked he was making an apology to anita for internet videos because he found god or some shit) but this single line is probably the funniest shit I ever seen him say.

Gaear Grimsrud

kiwifarms.net
Jordan has a new video. Some kind of response to HBomberguy.

Watching it now. He's currently name-dropping all the now famous people who were at college with him. Fascinating.

Gaear Grimsrud

kiwifarms.net
He mentions that he's an autistic sped in every video he makes now.

I'm beginning to really look forward to his videos. He's so open about his self-loathing and how ashamed he is of his internet past. It's hilarious.

He reminds of Wings Of Redemption, the way he's willing to cut himself open and reveal all this embarrassing personal stuff to his audience.

Last edited:

LORD IMPERATOR

kiwifarms.net
He mentions that he's an autistic sped in every video he makes now.

I'm beginning to really look forward to his videos. He's so open about his self-loathing and how ashamed he is of his internet past. It's hilarious.

He reminds of Wings Of Redemption, the way he's willing to cut himself open and reveal all this embarrassing personal stuff to his audience.
It's because back then, Jordan literally acted as if Anita Sarkeesian was fucking Satan with big earrings. Whereas to me, she's just like any overeager activist charging at windmills, getting upset over something the video game industry got over long ago. If she showed up during the late 90s or early 2000s, her message might have had more of a point, as some games did lean on fanservice a lot. But by the time she showed up in the public, around 2012? Things had calmed down and the gaming landscape was more subdued concerning sex appeal. It was still there, obviously, but nowhere near the level it was during the late 90s and early 2000s, where rescuing half-naked chicks from bad guys or fighting gals with big breasts was a common sight. Anita Sarkeesian isn't a feminist Satan, she's a feminist Don Quixote who came around a decade too late to be relevant.

Jordan built a career on demonizing Anita, then now tries to apologize. I would love to see Jordan and Anita meet, and see if she accepts his apologies.

Last edited:

NetVet

dat / dere
kiwifarms.net
My prime e-celeb went dark, there's no way to catch and stream vods, he's off Twitch, I can't catch him live on Dlive, truly a tragic situation!

Gaear Grimsrud

kiwifarms.net
More Chris-Chan talk.

There's a bit at the end where he wonders if something about Nintendo and the way it markets itself is having a negative effect on autistic peoples brains. lol.