• Who gives a shit?

Votes: 308 52.7%

• Total voters

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't watch, but I listen.
And I'm not being an asshole, I have access to the video as I'm a Patrioni, but I never have time to watch that shit.

It's a great show in general, but it's even better if you've been following since BPITU. Granted, TDS isn't quite as good as Biggest Problem was at its best, but I still enjoy it.

He's like the voice of a generation.

Anonymousshitposter09

kiwifarms.net
I used to until he started going on live tours, then I got bored.

As much as I hate to admit it, I liked Dick more on The Biggest Problem in the Universe. The format kept things more fresh and structured, whereas the Dick Show gets old sooner or later because its too aimless and Dick doesn't have someone to contradict his views (Shawn is a boring yesman). I think the reason TBPITU worked was precisely because Dick and Madcucks disliked each other from the get go.

I still keep up with the drama tho. Last I heard is that Asterios is completely broke.

Last edited:

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
I used to until he started going on live tours, then I got bored.

As much as I hate to admit it, I liked Dick more on The Biggest Problem in the Universe. The format kept things more fresh and structured, whereas the Dick Show gets old sooner or later because its too aimless and Dick doesn't have someone to contradict his views (Shawn is a boring yesman). I think the reason TBPITU worked was precisely because Dick and Madcucks disliked each other from the get go.

I still keep up with the drama tho. Last I heard is that Asterios is completely broke.
I've followed the saga from the beginning and have to disagree with the "Biggest Problem was better" take. Over its course Dick Show has had some dry spells of boring content but ultimately I think his comedy is better unrestricted. The squabbling was funny but personally I always preferred shit like Dick telling stories about drunken fights over oranges or the retarded fan sending a package of exploded barbecue sauce over comedians trying to act smarter than they really are. The frequent occasions Maddox would try to debate something totally out of his element like the broken window fallacy more often than not just made the show absolutely unlistenable.

Either way though I'm glad I've been on the ride since early on because it's been one of the most hilarious internet sagas I've ever seen. Maddox and his rotating cast of henchmen like his deranged drunk driving ambulance chaser lawyer are characters too good for fiction.

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
kiwifarms.net
We neither. I thought it was weird and I needed to remind people this thread exists so people would stop cluttering the main forum with posts about how good the Dick Show is.
I still say this thread is in the wrong sub. Especially since Dick is currently on Ralph's stream as we speak.

• Feels
Reactions: 1 person

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
Torrent archive of the Dr. Phil episodes.
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0d5b0dd9c9771fd19ae220ae4489c22795a459e4&dn=Dr%20Phil%20-%20Dick%20Masterson%20Episodes&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce

Last edited: