• Who gives a shit?

Votes: 361 53.9%

• Total voters

News Babe

kiwifarms.net
Dead https://mobile.twitter.com/lidiaa_beetle

Anyone who donated to that deserves to be scammed imo
Thanks for the working link. I'm new here thanks for being gentle ❤

Definitely agree people deserved to be scammed dumb enough to donate. The thing is Dax knows about the fraud and rather than address or do anything he put Riley in a position of more responsibility on the show and made him his jannie.

And normally I'd say it doesn't matter too much and laugh at it, what gets worrying is this is the same guy who personally runs new project 2.

Dick always says "if I fuck up than it's my personal and professional reputation on the line" but what is Dick's reputation? He lies all the time to get what he wants, he doesn't care about being consistent, he is cool with stealing (listen to the episode where Marie and him steal a power generator at a dogers game), he lies compulsively, and if you get screwes over by Dick it's your fault for trusting him cause he warned you he was scummy.

Also notoced Metokur Tweeting again and going right back to pretending that nothing happened. Figured he was a pussy. Wonder how long till dick opens a credit line for him for sex and an attack video against the farms and the mean bully jerks who laughed at him. Null was right, Jim is a shit business man and not the virtue signalling faggot he larps as.

Meh, nothing gained nothing lost.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the working link. I'm new here thanks for being gentle ❤

Definitely agree people deserved to be scammed dumb enough to donate. The thing is Dax knows about the fraud and rather than address or do anything he put Riley in a position of more responsibility on the show and made him his jannie.

And normally I'd say it doesn't matter too much and laugh at it, what gets worrying is this is the same guy who personally runs new project 2.

Dick always says "if I fuck up than it's my personal and professional reputation on the line" but what is Dick's reputation? He lies all the time to get what he wants, he doesn't care about being consistent, he is cool with stealing (listen to the episode where Marie and him steal a power generator at a dogers game), he lies compulsively, and if you get screwes over by Dick it's your fault for trusting him cause he warned you he was scummy.

Also notoced Metokur Tweeting again and going right back to pretending that nothing happened. Figured he was a pussy. Wonder how long till dick opens a credit line for him for sex and an attack video against the farms and the mean bully jerks who laughed at him. Null was right, Jim is a shit business man and not the virtue signalling faggot he larps as.

Meh, nothing gained nothing lost.
That twitter is gone. Got any archives, screens, or links to shit she was posting? (:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic: I know but I’m trying)

(the working link brings you to a dead account)

News Babe

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200522-220103.png

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. here is a screenshot. If this just got deleted asap then Something is up. Not super tech savy. I apologise.

I also realized Dick is desperate to try and spin his "Karen Farms" thread as a bunch of gamer gaters who are butt hurt, when this irony is he hangs out with and sucks off all of the former youtubers and figureheads in gamergate. Take a look at how big the overlap is between Gamergate and his regular audience...

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?

DarkWeenix

Mux demux, Can't you understand me?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1313213
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. here is a screenshot. If this just got deleted asap then Something is up. Not super tech savy. I apologise.

I also realized Dick is desperate to try and spin his "Karen Farms" thread as a bunch of gamer gaters who are butt hurt, when this irony is he hangs out with and sucks off all of the former youtubers and figureheads in gamergate. Take a look at how big the overlap is between Gamergate and his regular audience...

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
Yeah you typed the @ wrong on your first post, link the twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/lydiaa_beetle

News Babe

kiwifarms.net
More revelations from the comedian

View attachment 1312221
archive
Huh? I find it odd wants to shit on the farms and complain to the Manager Null, and when he didn't get the thread lock he wanted he took a weird angle of smearing the site and it's users but then flip flopping back and forth that he loves the site and Null and it's only 12 people who all happen to be the same people he always blames everything on.

Maybe Maddox was right all along... :thinking:
Right all along? Unlikely. It's also hard to be right when you sue like he did.

But has a few major valid points to his story and legit fears a person who was even just friends with someone might have about them dating a drug addict who constantly surrounded him self in chaos because he thinks he's cool and smart enough to get out of anything? Yeah. The wayterboi leaks confirm this (granted Maddox is still a weirdo) talking about Maries BPD and substance abuse issues

However we all know Dax is going to screen cap that post, try and claim it as a victory to his hugbox, then coint on a mix of his sheep being too lazy too read and so desperate to not be cast out of the podcast cult that they refuse to call Dick out.

DarkWeenix

Mux demux, Can't you understand me?
kiwifarms.net
20200523_033328.jpg
So looking through that Twitter they interacted alot with Randbot and he tweeted this. On episode 200 Dick takes calls from his discord and at around 2:09:50 Lydia calls in and is a Polish girl like she claims.

So not 80's girl or Dick, just some crazy obsessed Polish fan.

News Babe

kiwifarms.net
That has kind of a cult leader vibe to it.

Yeah, well, that may have been slightly unfair but shit on every side is getting flagged. Third-party shit-stirrers? Maybe.
Dick honestly comes off as a creepy cult leader. Charisma, exaggerations, but dare you say anything critical of dear leader the cult believes its another Maddox attack.

I saw the tweet where Dick compared being called a false flagger to being called a racist. I hope he's being ironic cause it reminds me of when out of touch boomers said being called a boomer is the same as the n word.

Also saw earlier someone bring up the incident that got him kicked out of UCB. According to Jesse it was a Dick show fan throwing a bag of garbage at Maddox on stage. The closest to a metoo moment I know of is when he talked about trying to hook up with Maddox's artist then when she didn't side with Dick he got out in front of it, told the story and called her a cum rag and threatened to out her dirty laundry.

Clearly the kinda guy you wanna trust with payment info....

Dick likes to think of himself as some conductor of a symphany of chaos, but then deny all responsibility because he never takes responsibility for anything because he is a self admitted clinically diagnosed sociopath

News Babe

kiwifarms.net
We need ex-dickheads to give us timestamps for all the good stuff. There's no way I'm listening to that many hundreds of hours of some guy "playing a character".
You might have a bit of an issue there. Most Dick heads that don't like Dick moved on moved on because they grew up and stopped giving a shit, and don't have the time or will power to care enough to relisten to shit they listened to 2 or 3 years ago.

You can try digging around some of the smaller TDS communities and see what you find.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, well, that may have been slightly unfair but shit on every side is getting flagged. Third-party shit-stirrers? Maybe. He's certainly made a bunch of noises about how unhappy he is about the thread and how he knows Null. Why? Why is that relevant? What meaning is that supposed to convey?

Maybe that conspiracy wasn't so far fetched after all.
Conspiracy.png

Cardenio

Autistic Gaucho
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We need ex-dickheads to give us timestamps for all the good stuff. There's no way I'm listening to that many hundreds of hours of some guy "playing a character".
If anyone can give Time Stamps for a weekly podcast that's been going on for years then they deserve their own thread.

I'd recommend going back to the old Reddit discussion threads for each episode. Whenever Dick makes a egregious comment a listener would tend to call it out.

News Babe

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1313245
So looking through that Twitter they interacted alot with Randbot and he tweeted this. On episode 200 Dick takes calls from his discord and at around 2:09:50 Lydia calls in and is a Polish girl like she claims.

Yeah I remember that, but he ALSO talks about faking your own good reviews and hype for Chris the Kiwi from fake profiles online so girls think he's cool. Unsure if it was the same episode or an episode near the one you are talking about.

Heavily doubt the polish superfan story, some of those pictures are actual photographs. How would someone half way around the world have access to all of these things especially since Dax has nuked his internet history so many times (try and find his bodybuilding forums posts)

Which is more likely, a superfan has access to physical media never posted online for a guy she has never met IRL, or Dick is desperate to look like he is cool to get more women.

Kinda makes sense a bit why he was so desperate to be bffs with Onision.

Then again, might be wrong. Maybe a girl in poland is so sad and pathetic she desperately obsesses over a 40 year old podcaster who had a major dead point in his career between dr phil and Biggest problem in the universe

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Perspicacity

Tryphaena

Rex cries after he ejaculates
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1313245

I recognize her. She's obsessed with Rand and has a big crush on him. She's in the chat for every stream he has and does call ins. Just fawns over him. There's an egirl for everyone, I guess. ❤