• No

Votes: 253 42.9%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 311 52.7%

• Total voters

DarkWeenix

Had the clap so much, you can call me NHS
kiwifarms.net
If anyone can give Time Stamps for a weekly podcast that's been going on for years then they deserve their own thread.
As sad as it is I do vaguely remember Dick and Sean talking about the differences between sociopaths and psychopaths, I figured it was when Mundane Matt called Dick a sociopath but I skimmed the ep and could only find dick joking about being one ( episode 174 44:00 and then again at 1:38:00) for the Matt audio, again Dick only makes 2 or 3 remarks.

Reactions: porsalin5

News Babe

kiwifarms.net
I recognize her. She's obsessed with Rand and has a big crush on him. She's in the chat for every stream he has and does call ins. Just fawns over him. There's an egirl for everyone, I guess. ❤
Hmmmm... I guess she may be a lunatic with bad taste after all.

Kinda wanna just know more about her though.... Mainly how she accessed stuff half way across the world that was never online.

I feel bad for Rand after seeing how Ralph treats him, and he takes it without pay. Guys a retard but he has brain damage so he gets a pass

Popper Whiting

kiwifarms.net
Posting from this from Ethan Ralph's thread, Maddox got involved in the Keem/H3H3 as another attempt to get at Dick.

That was definitely Maddox, someone pitched the audio back and it's pretty obvious, to be fair. This is going to give Dick content for weeks, if not months. Maddox is a fucking dipshit
Dick was finally breaking, tweeting furiously with screencaps at the farms, desperate for a win after PPP embarrassed him on Rackets live. It was building up to something potentially hilarious. Then Maddox (ofcourse doing so incompetently and fucking it up) involves himself to attack Keemstar to get at Dick over his appearence on the St Judes stream, giving Dick more material for weeks, a win and an excuse to claim all this negative attention was a result of Jesse and Maddox gay-opping.

Dick is a mediocre comedian, who is thin skinned and cant handle banter which is why he's a mediocre comedian. But he'll always come out looking good and have something funny when Maddox gets involved and fucks it up. Dax will never admit it but Maddox is his biggest asset.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
From tonight's Killstream:
  • Dick will not give Rand a new Project 2 account.
  • Dick said "We need to confront @Null on all his bullshit."
was rand too trepidatious? Also lol on Dick suddenly hating kiwifarms when it mocks him instead of maddox and others he didnt care about, he and ppp deserve each other

Posting from this from Ethan Ralph's thread, Maddox got involved in the Keem/H3H3 as another attempt to get at Dick.

Dick was finally breaking, tweeting furiously with screencaps at the farms, desperate for a win after PPP embarrassed him on Rackets live. It was building up to something potentially hilarious. Then Maddox (ofcourse doing so incompetently and fucking it up) involves himself to attack Keemstar to get at Dick over his appearence on the St Judes stream, giving Dick more material for weeks, a win and an excuse to claim all this negative attention was a result of Jesse and Maddox gay-opping.

Dick is a mediocre comedian, who is thin skinned and cant handle banter which is why he's a mediocre comedian. But he'll always come out looking good and have something funny when Maddox gets involved and fucks it up. Dax will never admit it but Maddox is his biggest asset.
maddox's best revenge would unironically be to kill himself, or at the very least fuck off while dick hurts himself, iirc though the blamed ian lol

News Babe

kiwifarms.net
The Simpspiracy, an attempt by a marketing VP who specializes in SEO to keep the account of a break up that makes him look like shit and his gf look like a crazy gutter slut by leveraging his payment processing soft power against inter et personalities he specifically targeted in order to benifit himself.

The trashfire thread lasted a week before Null got upset at Zoom injecting himself in the drama with relavent stuff, to spew his normal "all my enemies are pedos" stuff he always does... And Josh suddenly shuts down the thread (but at least unlocks Dicks thread).

Ralph got caught red handed being a flaggit, all channels mocking these people disapear mysteriously. Dick tries to spin his thread as being run by puritan christians moralists, who also endorse hate speech, who also are spreading sladerous lies, but he still respects null and the farms.

Now the man incharge of Nulls payments is beging the efriend he's marketing spun this for to confront Null on his bullshit.

If I were Null, I'd be asking more questions abput why Dick was so happy Zoom called his personal phone. Guess there was nothing to see here folks.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
It's within the last 5 minutes of the stream.

On Rand: 2:43:17

On @Null: 2:50:00
The viper's prepare to strike. Time embrace reality and reject the fantasy.

If I were Null, I'd be asking more questions abput why Dick was so happy Zoom called his personal phone. Guess there was nothing to see here folks.
They totally didn't expect him to dox PPP live on Racket's show, that's unthinkable.
Ralph got caught red handed being a flaggit, all channels mocking these people disapear mysteriously.
They all flagged themselves down for attention obviously.

Last edited:

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
The irony of this is Dick called this thread 12 virgin losers. Then called everyone here sad for talking about his personal and professional reputation.

Now Dax Masterkarren is demanding to speak with the manager of Kiwifarms because he was offended!

Shame Dax is on bad terms with the owner of Kiwifarms Matt Jarbo.
We wouldn't be virgins if he'd share the blow job machine!

We've offered Banquet tv dinner fried chicken and fellowship! What more does he want??

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The irony of this is Dick called this thread 12 virgin losers. Then called everyone here sad for talking about his personal and professional reputation.

Now Dax Masterkarren is demanding to speak with the manager of Kiwifarms because he was offended!

Shame Dax is on bad terms with the owner of Kiwifarms Matt Jarbo.
That's funny. He was "disappointed" less than 24 hours ago that I called him a Karen and now he's actually explicitly calling out Null on his "bullshit." I think I'm the one who should be disappointed. Maybe he isn't a flaggot but he's sure talking like one.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about the financial situation but on a personal level Josh is better off joining the rest of us on the outside looking in and laughing at these spergs, cut all ties and fuck 'em all.
While true, Jewsh has never been shy about rolling around with the weirdos. Everyone has their hobbies. If he does go on, I hope he knows it's gonna be a 2v1 just by the tone of the KillStream clip.

George Cuckzunian

kiwifarms.net

Dick, I know you are reading this and you are 100% right. All of us are Maddox, JLH, Asterios, Joel Chaco, Andrew Simpson (Hazencruz), Had and all the people who used to like your show and turned against you for 100% totally not anything wrong you ever did ever! We all secretly meet on Fridays and plot to run gayops against you all the time. It's not a life time of shit decisions, being greedy with your money, failed goals/promises, and you no longer being funny that are at fault here.

Also this totally isn't a way to misdirect from what a lolcow you have become by trying to bring up your old standby lolcow. You are super chad and alpha, especially when you complain to the manager of Kiwi farms how he needs to sweep it up for you.

1590214277204.png

So how long till Dick brings on Ralph to reboot biggest problem?
While true, Jewsh has never been shy about rolling around with the weirdos. Everyone has their hobbies. If he does go on, I hope he knows it's gonna be a 2v1 just by the tone of the KillStream clip.
Josh comes out of this smelling like roses for the most part. I think he just got too close the clean up krew, originally started getting rid of Maddox A-logs, then didn't notice the change in tide because he was caught up in the feels. Josh did the right thing opening these threads up. I hope he doesn't get financially pressured and lock everything down.... then again it would prove the simpspiracy correct if that happened even if Josh did it to keep the lights on.

Edit to avoid double post

Dick has spoken on the show that he had an ex write a Dontdatehimgirl.com (or one of those type of site) article about him and that he was happy that the site got and his review went down cause it was really mean. Anyone have access to those archives?

Found some fun stuff on the Reddit for you guys to enjoy Random drama logged. Enjoy and archive

So about Marie Valenzuela being Hulagirl86, I still don't have 100% confirmation hulagirl86@gmail.com is her but....
1590217034127.png

Last edited:

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
From tonight's Killstream:
  • Dick will not give Rand a new Project 2 account.
  • Dick said "We need to confront @Null on all his bullshit."
What does he mean "We need to confront"? It's called life sometimes not everyone friend, buddy or pal is going to cockride everything you say and do. All Null said in short is, It is not wise to go into your own lolcow thread and post excerpts on twitter or actively engage with autists on the farms. In any case this all would have been a non-issue if people just took 5 mins to laugh at some cringe texts instead of running damage control and creating a spectacle. The texts were never the big gotcha moment it was the way this group of internet friends danced around it so to not hurt Dax's image.

The Beer Padawan

kiwifarms.net
I don't know about the financial situation but on a personal level Josh is better off joining the rest of us on the outside looking in and laughing at these spergs, cut all ties and fuck 'em all.
I'm pretty sure Josh subscribes to the Jim school of Internet Friendship™, so i wouldn't be worried about it. Time will tell if Dick does get salty enough to kick Josh off NP2.

If its confirmed that this IBS retard crew actually did want Joosh to janny up their threads.... :story:

The trashfire thread lasted a week before Null got upset at Zoom injecting himself in the drama with relavent stuff, to spew his normal "all my enemies are pedos" stuff he always does... And Josh suddenly shuts down the thread (but at least unlocks Dicks thread).
"Suddenly" is being generous. If you go back to the last 10 pages of the thread it was just people derailing and going off on tangents because nothing new was happening.

It's like people burning the house and throwing in the furniture just to keep the trashfire burning.