• No

Votes: 253 42.9%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 311 52.7%

• Total voters

Zodomy

kiwifarms.net
Which in turn ruins yours.
I don't mean to offend you, but that's some Jordan Peterson shit. Maddox is hovering one inch above rock bottom, trying to catch a big break in his 40's by doing some out of touch late 90's style humor. How much worse could his life get? If he managed to destroy Dick's life, at least he would be able to savour his revenge as he inevitably slips into obscurity.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it was covered in the Simpspiracy thread. I didnt watch the Metokur stream, but I thought Leo Pirate did a good job of concisely summarizing everything that happened.
"9/11 of the Internet" was cringe but may well have been a joke that failed to land. And his Sarah Butts videos are great.

I don't mean to offend you, but that's some Jordan Peterson shit. Maddox is hovering one inch above rock bottom, trying to catch a big break in his 40's by doing some out of touch late 90's style humor. How much worse could his life get? If he managed to destroy Dick's life, at least he would be able to savour his revenge as he inevitably slips into obscurity.
Rate me optimistic but I wonder if Maddox has decided to leave all this Internet drama stuff behind. Null mentioned his only reaction to it was a sly smile when one of his viewers, or maybe one of his bots, alluded to it in a superchat on his terrible Ox Mad show. If he was going to try and jump into the shitshow the time to do that would have been then.

Also if you've sued someone and lost spectacularly you've probably been told by multiple lawyers not to mention them ever again lest they sue you.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it would be hilarious if Maddox delivered the coup de grace to Dick before disappearing in a puff of slightly sulfurous smoke, but I can see why he might not want to do that.

Last edited:

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
I don't mean to offend you, but that's some Jordan Peterson shit.
None taken. Though for it to truly be Jordan Peterson shit I'd need to get hooked on benzos and eat nothing but meat as a retarded fuck you to vegetarians.

Maddox is hovering one inch above rock bottom, trying to catch a big break in his 40's by doing some out of touch late 90's style humor. How much worse could his life get? If he managed to destroy Dick's life, at least he would be able to savour his revenge as he inevitably slips into obscurity.
I see that you missed the part of the story where this exact logic is what led him to burn down his entire life around him. Which is what I was getting at, that attitude serves no-one and the best possible outcome of following through on it is a pyrrhic victory.

The worst possible outcome, well, we saw that with what ensued after George started trying to exact revenge on Dax. Hopefully we'll see the same out of Dax as he spirals into insanity from not being able to look away from the mean flightless birds who keep mocking his cowish behavior, and the fact that his "girl"friend looks like she's a post-op piece of upholstery.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I think it's really convenient how every time it seems like Dick starts looking like an idiot, Maddox swoops in to focus everybody's attention, and then everybody forgets the other thing that happened.
Is this the third or fourth time now? Isn't that weird?
It just proves how re’tarded he really is. All he had to do was shut up and let Maddax self destruct. The shit he wanted done years ago with his lolsuit was happening now. But George wouldn’t be George if he wasn’t a fuck up.

Unog

kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute...

I think something about her is familiar...

JimCarrey - Copy.jpg
JimCarey - Copy - Copy.jpg

I feel like I just deciphered the Davinci Code. Holy shit.

Edit: This wasn't a double post. There was a post in between that's now deleted. Hmm. Edit2: Archived cache showing this wasn't a doublepost here. Dunno why NeogafLurker decided to delet that comment, but w/e.

Last edited:

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
I saw it back when it released but it was so extremely underwhelming. I mean, the video is good. Editing and structure etc.
Its well made. But all the info is already things i know and have known for a while. After the stream i was sorta expecting
something really hard hitting because that is what it sounded like.
I don't know what people want, they want literally video tape evidece of the Gunt Guard false flagging videos? I mean we have literal screenshots and footage of Gunty flagging a channel in drunkenly real time, apparently you also need video tape of him at the computer doing it as well. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-dick-masterson-simp-conspiracy.69432/page-347

Last edited:

Cardenio

Autistic Cowpoke
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It just proves how re’tarded he really is. All he had to do was shut up and let Maddax self destruct. The shit he wanted done years ago with his lolsuit was happening now. But George wouldn’t be George if he wasn’t a fuck up.
Honestly who needs friends when you have enemies like Maddox? Let's look at the numbers, here's Dick's Patreon earnings courtesy of Graphtreon.
dick patreon chart.JPG

When the Patreon first opened Dick made $3000 a month off the bat, before any drama started. It confirmed how much goodwill Dick & Maddox had generated off "The Biggest Problem in the Universe." By September he was nearing $8000 a month, which is straight up fantastic for a weekly independent podcast. But then something happened. Maddox took off the gloves and released his infamous gay hitpiece on Dick.

Dick's patreon broke $20,000 thanks to this video and gave Dick full right to just ridicule every little thing he remembered about his old friend. And now during a slow point when Dick starts feuding with Kiwifarms posters Maddox decides to try to take down an eCeleb that Dick doesn't even have a direct friendship with. Maddox is like a Guardian Angel who disguises himself as foe.

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
It was most likely some random sperg like Mr. Burgers, who is a typical dick and/or maddox fan.

Mr. Burgers: LOLsuit confession
I remember that guy now that you bring him up. He's the clearly mentally ill guy who also took credit for that rape list on the dead Dick Show 8chan page that nobody else but Maddox even seemed to know about until he put it in his infamous #DickLies video.

And I see that you're sticking to your guns on the point that the one sperg who personally admits to being behind all of the gay ops that weren't already exposed to be Maddox, Jesse or Jess is somehow a typical Dick Show fan. Seems like a stretch to me but I suppose a lot more people would agree with you now than two weeks ago.

Last edited:

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
even Dr Phil, for as gay as fuck as he is, called Dax out for what he was during his show. Where he said this was all a fake persona to make money to sell his book. Yet now it's to sell a subscription to his video weekly show. wtf I Love dr Phil now
That kind of faggotry is standard operating procedure in any entertainment industry endeavor. The only difference between someone like Dax/"Dick" and Dr. Phil himself is that Dr. Phil went through the "proper channels" to get his fake persona and TV show while Dick circumvented that infrastructure.

Everyone who tries to "entertain" you and/or sell you shit is going to be phony by default. That's just the way it works.

The real fun begins when they inevitably start buying into their own bullshit after some measure of financial success and start getting reamed for it (ie: now).

Unog

kiwifarms.net
I remember that guy now that you bring him up. He's the clearly mentally ill guy who also took credit for that rape list on the dead Dick Show 8chan page that nobody else but Maddox even seemed to know about until he put it in his infamous #DickLies video.

And I see that you're sticking to your guns on the point that the one sperg who personally admits to being behind all of the gay ops that weren't already exposed to be Maddox, Jesse or Jess is somehow a typical Dick Show fan. Seems like a stretch to me but I suppose a lot more people would agree with you now than two weeks ago.

Typical TDS groupie behavior on display in the image above. They're hypocritical to a fault when it comes to protecting their overlord, and the same could be said of all religions z-celeb fanbases.

Mind you, when I use the word "fan" I mean it in the original sense, not a casual consumer of the person's z-celeb's entertainment output.

Gustav Schuchardt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute...

I think something about her is familiar...

I feel like I just deciphered the Davinci Code. Holy shit.
> Be born with a prominent chin
> Idolise the only famous Hollywood person with a prominent chin
> Become self-confident about chin and have it shaved off so you can make it in Hollywood
> Fail to make it in Hollywood, regret murdering your chin
> Friend has a girlfriend with a prominent chin
> Steal her

The Chin is to Masterson what The Gunt is to Ralph. A malevolent supernatural entity that makes him do bad stuff.

It's within the last 5 minutes of the stream.

Edit:
On Rand: 2:43:17

On @Null: 2:50:00
Both those videos have been privated since you posted them here. Really makes you think.

Luckily you can still get the mp3 from all the sites it was uploaded to as a podcast. However if you do that it's been edited down to 02:41:52.19.

Here's the mp3 I got from here

Episode link
https://killstream.zencast.website/episodes/434
https://podcdn.zencast.fm/download/media/2983/255e76fb-2cd3-44db-8db2-4f71eef8be19.mp3

It seems like Shannon's been busy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
Typical TDS groupie behavior on display in the image above. They're hypocritical to a fault when it comes to protecting their overlord, and the same could be said of all religions z-celeb fanbases.
I agree that Dick's reaction to the trolling by PPP and Godwinson has been disappointing and that some combination of drugs, booze, lockdown and e-drama has definitely got the better of him since then. And I agree that he has lost fans and there are serious questions about the quality of some of the new fans and associations gained. There have been a lot of good laughs over the years with The Dick Show and a lot of his long term A-logs really are indefensible spamming spergs so it's unreasonable to expect his old fans to all throw him and all of the other people who enjoyed the show over the years under the bus over a couple of weeks of online faggotry that I'm not even trying to defend here.

However, yes, I'd seen the Tweets you posted before and it bodes ill. I always thought the pearl clutching about the declining quality of the show was a bit lame as there are always ups and downs in these things and it was still recognisably the same show, albeit with a bit more airtime given to spergs and e-drama but that was OK. I was prepared to pick a side over the Asterios shit in the end and Jesse is a sneaky fag and I have no sympathy for him being bullied on the Killstream but the response to PPP and Godwinson, who are both great, has taken a lot of the fun out of the show, so much so that the latest exposure of a Maddox fuck up doesn't even seem that funny. Posting it here anyway though.

Last edited:

Psicopax

Cut Magician in Hibernation
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what people want, they want literally video tape evidece of the Gunt Guard false flagging videos? I mean we have literal screenshots and footage of Gunty flagging a channel in drunkenly real time, apparently you also need video tape of him at the computer doing it as well. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-dick-masterson-simp-conspiracy.69432/page-347
Oh i'm sorry, see, the video was about the NP2 conspiracy and the lead up to the video releasing sounded like it would be something big. Something more than what everyone already knew. Which it wasn't. So you quoting me and ranting about Ralph flagging channels (which we already knew), is coming across as odd and i don't know what you are going for.

Reactions: Perspicacity

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
Oh i'm sorry, see, the video was about the NP2 conspiracy and the lead up to the video releasing sounded like it would be something big. Something more than what everyone already knew. Which it wasn't. So you quoting me and ranting about Ralph flagging channels (which we already knew), is coming across as odd and i don't know what you are going for.
It's just sarcasm babe, there are people who still don't believe that Ralph has ever done anything. Ralph is shielding Dick in very obvious and blatant ways. The NP2 conspiracy thing was for fun in a lot of ways, it was an extreme angle to point out the hypocrisy of the hugbox surrounding all these people, while also eliciting a reaction. Dick controls NP2 and people feel obligated to protect him because of this (which seems to be confirmed at this point). Has he threatened to out peoples social securities numbers & personal info if they don't cooperate? Who knows, who cares really. It's obvious there is an expectation that he that he will be shielded, the reactions, 20 hugbox streams, and insane ranting on twitter is proof enough.

Gustav Schuchardt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
However, yes, I'd seen the Tweets you posted before and it bodes ill. I always thought the pearl clutching about the declining quality of the show was a bit lame as there are always ups and downs in these things and it was still recognisably the same show, albeit with a bit more airtime given to spergs and e-drama but that was OK. I was prepared to pick a side over the Asterios shit in the end and Jesse is a sneaky fag and I have no sympathy for him being bullied on the Killstream but the response to PPP and Godwinson, who are both great, has taken a lot of the fun out of the show, so much so that the latest exposure of a Maddox fuck up doesn't even seem that funny. Posting it here anyway though.
I think there's an inherent problem with these drama podcasts that it's all about winning. They need to portray their enemies as hapless spergs and themselves as plain-speaking types who are just laughing at the spergery and, importantly, coming out on top. That works up to the point they fuck up and try to cover up the fuck up. At that point you realize they're just as ridiculous as the MundaneMatts, Tonkasaws, Krauts, and Maddoxes they got famous mocking.

People like it when they're listening to the underdogs. When they realize they're not underdogs the appeal is lost. E.g. with Ralph him nailing MundaneMatt for hypocrisy and getting banned off Youtube was the high point of the show. Now it's clear he's just a janny for Dick, and a janny who flags criticism just like MundaneMatt, it's just not funny anymore.

Also the DramaSphere is a cut-throat place and once this happens there'll always be people who'll come out and laugh at them, not with them. And then they'll spiral down into irrelevance and Tonkasaw/MundaneMatt/Maddox levels of viewers.

Psicopax

Cut Magician in Hibernation
kiwifarms.net
It's just sarcasm babe, there are people who still don't believe that Ralph has ever done anything. Ralph is shielding Dick in very obvious and blatant ways. The NP2 conspiracy thing was for fun in a lot of ways, it was an extreme angle to point out the hypocrisy of the hugbox surrounding all these people, while also eliciting a reaction. Dick controls NP2 and people feel obligated to protect him because of this (which seems to be confirmed at this point). Has he threatened to out peoples social securities numbers & personal info if they don't cooperate? Who knows, who cares really. It's obvious there is an expectation that he that he will be shielded, the reactions, 20 hugbox streams, and insane ranting on twitter is proof enough.
Lmao that would explain it. I re-read the post and then my post, then yours again and i just couldn't understand where you were going with it. Sarcasm in text can be hard to pick up on. But yes, Ralph has absolutely done shit and i don't need his report history to prove that. I've known about him since around 2014 and i've seen plenty.

Reactions: Perspicacity