• No

Votes: 253 42.9%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 311 52.7%

• Total voters

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I believe it was inconclusive. The "Dickerson" thing was odd to me and that is a delted picture, but I can't say if it's her. I personally think the account was changed to be a red herring but I have 0 proof and sound crazy talking about my theories there. However I think I finally found the smoking gun that Marie Valenzuela is Hulagirl86
I never checked Kik in the plethora of usernames that came up cause it an app for mobile. I clicked it and well
first and last name are Julia Campbell. Okay, NBD. What is strange is the pic for this account
View attachment 1314025
The deleted instgram pic on an instagram archive site was inconclusive. I'm pretty certain this IS Marie Valenzuela. There is a possibility someone named Julia Campbell is using Marie Valenzuela pic, but I highly doubt that. I also considered it could be a troll account, except kik is dead and a troll would of tied Marie Valenzuela real name to a pic like this. Also the way Kik is used, people tend to use fake names but real pics.
I think I found proof of the Hulagirl86 Marie Valenzuela link.

Edit: Julia Campbell most likely a fake name refferencing this actress
At last, I can gaze on the visage of the woman who not only slept in a truck while Dax fucked another woman 20 feet away, but also let herself be cucked by Maddox. It's about what I expected. Gross that she's around children, but honestly anyone who lets their kids be taught by a Mexican woman in a public school is courting trouble.

Anyways, the main take away from all this I get is basically what I said last fall in the Dick thread. There is a desperate need for finacial and web infastructure that isn't at the whims of those who proscribe to socjus or reactive degenerates, but we just. can't. get our own act together and make it happen. It's sad and maddening, and quite frankly I don't understand how after so many years this void still hasn't been filled. Maybe troons weren't that wrong about capitalism after all.

Well, that, and that for being a place dedicated to watching weirdos who can't control their emotions and make bad life choices, the user base and creator of this website are remarkably bad judges of character.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I believe it was inconclusive. The "Dickerson" thing was odd to me and that is a delted picture, but I can't say if it's her. I personally think the account was changed to be a red herring but I have 0 proof and sound crazy talking about my theories there. However I think I finally found the smoking gun that Marie Valenzuela is Hulagirl86
I never checked Kik in the plethora of usernames that came up cause it an app for mobile. I clicked it and well
first and last name are Julia Campbell. Okay, NBD. What is strange is the pic for this account
View attachment 1314025
The deleted instgram pic on an instagram archive site was inconclusive. I'm pretty certain this IS Marie Valenzuela. There is a possibility someone named Julia Campbell is using Marie Valenzuela pic, but I highly doubt that. I also considered it could be a troll account, except kik is dead and a troll would of tied Marie Valenzuela real name to a pic like this. Also the way Kik is used, people tend to use fake names but real pics.
I think I found proof of the Hulagirl86 Marie Valenzuela link.

Edit: Julia Campbell most likely a fake name refferencing this actress
There's a thing with how spambots will assume random real names along with random pictures scraped from social media, so that Julia Campbell person could just be one of those that happened to use Marie's picture.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a thing with how spambots will assume random real names along with random pictures scraped from social media, so that Julia Campbell person could just be one of those that happened to use Marie's picture.
What a coincidence!!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTzY53VJb8k

Incidentally, I may have earlier implied that Maddox should put some gasoline on this dumpster fire I had more in mind 'Do an interview with PPP and/or Godwinson about your experiences with Dax' than 'Get involved in a gay op against Keemstar by acting as a source on the assumption some journo will be able to mask your voice'.

One of these things will make the dumpster fire burn brighter, the other will set Maddox himself on fire. Still, now you're on fire yourself George you might as well do the interview and spill the beans on Dax's backstabbing. I mean, what do you have to lose?

Last edited:

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
I agree that Dick's reaction to the trolling by PPP and Godwinson has been disappointing and that some combination of drugs, booze, lockdown and e-drama has definitely got the better of him since then. And I agree that he has lost fans and there are serious questions about the quality of some of the new fans and associations gained. There have been a lot of good laughs over the years with The Dick Show and a lot of his long term A-logs really are indefensible spamming spergs so it's unreasonable to expect his old fans to all throw him and all of the other people who enjoyed the show over the years under the bus over a couple of weeks of online faggotry that I'm not even trying to defend here.

However, yes, I'd seen the Tweets you posted before and it bodes ill. I always thought the pearl clutching about the declining quality of the show was a bit lame as there are always ups and downs in these things and it was still recognisably the same show, albeit with a bit more airtime given to spergs and e-drama but that was OK. I was prepared to pick a side over the Asterios shit in the end and Jesse is a sneaky fag and I have no sympathy for him being bullied on the Killstream but the response to PPP and Godwinson, who are both great, has taken a lot of the fun out of the show, so much so that the latest exposure of a Maddox fuck up doesn't even seem that funny. Posting it here anyway though.

Welcome to the other side. It's always a little jarring when you see the people you legit find entertaining become massive spergs.

Gustav Schuchardt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of what stupid shit Maddox does, I don't think Dick is done seething about this thread. He wants to have null and ralph on his show tomorrow to talk about it.
It sounds like he's planning a Bouldering on Null where poor Null gets muted and everyone shouts at or laughs over him.

Last edited:

Dr.JohanAspergers

Nazis founded autism
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of what stupid shit Maddox does, I don't think Dick is done seething about this thread. He wants to have null and ralph on his show tomorrow to talk about it.
His tweets and behavior on Ralph's show clearly demonstrate that he is mad.

Probably acts the same on his show too, but it is too boring and his voice is too annoying for me to actually watch anything from it.

TadGhostal22

kiwifarms.net

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
OH come on. This is fucking funny! Maddox keeps sticking his huge nose into things and it gets chopped off.
It seems to me that most of us realize that 99% of lulz from Maddox have been exhausted, and that prodding Dick has greater lulz potential than anything involving Maddox. This is the same as when all the Maddox spergs got involved in the MintSalad drama: yes, it was funny to mock them, but it also made it harder to prod Dick for comedy gold as it deflected attention away from his sperginess and onto an inherently spergier group of people.

George Cuckzunian

kiwifarms.net
Lmao that would explain it. I re-read the post and then my post, then yours again and i just couldn't understand where you were going with it. Sarcasm in text can be hard to pick up on. But yes, Ralph has absolutely done shit and i don't need his report history to prove that. I've known about him since around 2014 and i've seen plenty.
I noticed it's like all of these people are stuck in 2017/2018 and constantly want to relive the glory days. It reminds me of how Sargon wanted to start GamerGate 2 electric boogaloo. Hell even most of the Jannies are ex gamergate people. Honestly I'm surprised no one has floated this stuff over to the SJW's involved in GG. Seems like a funny thing to shit on them for and lord knows many of them aren't doing shit lately.

Also they seem like the kind of people who would be proud to report Dick's Patreon, claim it's being used for some sort of weird money laundering/fraud stuff via NP2, use Dicks own words about how he constantly is changing banks and other payment processors shut him down, and how Dick is not meeting his goals as a signal to the insider SJW squad to take it down. Metokur got a straight up ban for far less.

Yeah I'm not buying that. Which is more likely, a girl dating someone who specializes in SEO deleted fucking everything and she forgot she had an old picture tied to her old Kik account and she forgot about it, or a random bot just so happened to use the exact same name that was rumored using a photo that isn't readily available on a image reverse search and happened to choose the name of an actress that happens to be in feel good chick comedies that also is suspiciously lining up with all the Hula stuff in the person whose picture they used life?
Trying to pass it off as just a troll bro or the real Julia Campbell pretending to be Marie Valenzula is more believable and I think I shut those two theories down pretty hard. Is the Shaggy defense of "it wasn't me" gonna be the next excuse?

This is like getting caught masturbating with a belt around your neck and trying to say that you were sleep walking and had no clue what was going on. Sure, it technically is plausible if you ignore all common sense and believe in absurd magical thinking, but everyone knows it's bullshit and you were trying to have fun auto-erotic asphyxiating.

I'm still not even claiming she was a webcam whore per say (however if ANYONE can give me the alleged cam site I can dig and see what I can find)... But Dick made himself look really stupid trying to say that she NEVER had a SINGLE tie to HulaGirl86 as a screen name. It's becoming the ever moving goal post (I guarentee once the nudes are found Dick will try and claim "muh photoshop") and the funniest part is Dick did this all to her and is 100% the reason people bothered to dig this up. Not Jessie, not Maddox, not even old fans who turned on him for becoming lame. Dick challenging anyone to put proof up or SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! is what made me give a shit and look for it. Are you happy Dax Herrera? I gave you exactly what you wanted. I proved that Marie is HulaGirl86.
I'm sure his marketing firm will be very proud of his technical abilities.

"9/11 of the Internet" was cringe but may well have been a joke that failed to land. And his Sarah Butts videos are great.

Rate me optimistic but I wonder if Maddox has decided to leave all this Internet drama stuff behind. Null mentioned his only reaction to it was a sly smile when one of his viewers, or maybe one of his bots, alluded to it in a superchat on his terrible Ox Mad show. If he was going to try and jump into the shitshow the time to do that would have been then.

Also if you've sued someone and lost spectacularly you've probably been told by multiple lawyers not to mention them ever again lest they sue you.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it would be hilarious if Maddox delivered the coup de grace to Dick before disappearing in a puff of slightly sulfurous smoke, but I can see why he might not want to do that.
Leo makes good videos, but Leo is shit live streaming. I think he was trying to land jokes in the way he does in his videos but his timing sucks so it came off like he was being serious and can't get over GG., when he was trying to be dry and sarcastic and show Jim that he became everything he hated.

The 9/11 of the internet and Gamergate comparison aged surprisingly well given all these gamer gate people gravitated toward each other.

Say what you want about Leo being boring and shit in a live stream, you can't deny he makes good edited videos and follows up on his promises. Jim came back on twitter and is right back to ignoring whats going on despite saying if this was all proven he'd make a video and talk about it. Then again Jade is close friends with Ralph and his sweepy squad and given that Ralph records and blackmails his friends, I have a feeling this is why Jim will always be a pussy about this. Good ridence. Go sweep it up.

Dick's patreon broke $20,000 thanks to this video and gave Dick full right to just ridicule every little thing he remembered about his old friend. And now during a slow point when Dick starts feuding with Kiwifarms posters Maddox decides to try to take down an eCeleb that Dick doesn't even have a direct friendship with. Maddox is like a Guardian Angel who disguises himself as foe.
Dicks fans are sheep. They don't think for themselves, need a community to belong to, and seek constant validation in dunking on the same stale lolcow again and again.
I love your analysis. I disagree, but not because you are wrong per say I just don't think you're seeing the bigger picture of what's happening. Maddox isn't rushing in and doing this just in the nick of time, Maddox is always doing gay shit like this. Is anyone surprised Maddox is sucking up to his friends H3H3 and calling peoples sponsers to be an SJW faggot? He does this all the time and I'm more shocked Maddox isn't publicly claiming it as a victory to virtue signal.

What's happening is when Dick fucks up, he deflects to whatever Maddox is doing. He knows that Maddox is always doing something stupid and lame (except cowboy Maddox, that was the one good idea Maddox ever had). All he's doing is trying to use a new meat shield to avoid that him challenging people to prove Marie Valenzuela is HulaGirl86 (as well as what a fool he's made of himself sperging on twitter) is happening. Everytime Dick fucks up, one of his glory day lolcows mysteriously fucks up and the sweepy squad bleets out the same talking point that the sheppard tells them to. Maddox fucked up in the same way he fucks up daily, all that changed is Ian Miles Chong, er ummm I mean MADDOX upon a closer look is getting paraded out so pay pigs can feel like they are epic winning bro.

That said it is funny Maddox did this no matter how unsurprising it is, and I enjoy laughing at the H3H3 v Keem drama in general.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net

Typical TDS groupie behavior on display in the image above. They're hypocritical to a fault when it comes to protecting their overlord, and the same could be said of all religions z-celeb fanbases.

Mind you, when I use the word "fan" I mean it in the original sense, not a casual consumer of the person's z-celeb's entertainment output.
I’m not surprised Maddax’s incel base would be flaggots because his younger base is equal parts stupid and pathetic. Any attempt at gay ops will just backfire on them and Dick so have at it! :story:

Psicopax

Cut Magician in Hibernation
kiwifarms.net
I noticed it's like all of these people are stuck in 2017/2018 and constantly want to relive the glory days. It reminds me of how Sargon wanted to start GamerGate 2 electric boogaloo. Hell even most of the Jannies are ex gamergate people. Honestly I'm surprised no one has floated this stuff over to the SJW's involved in GG. Seems like a funny thing to shit on them for and lord knows many of them aren't doing shit lately.
Its probably been tried. I can't see how nobody has had the idea to try that. Its just that you don't really wanna hand those people anything that can be a win because they will keep running with it and sooner or later they will end up knocking on the door of someone that isn't actually a major faggot. Thats what usually happens when trying to use proxies. Either you fuck up and you become the target or they go further than was measured. Or they fail spectacularly.

• Informative
Reactions: tantric_depressive

Gustav Schuchardt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, I kind of want to hear the un-jannied version.
It was as described. Incidentally you can see that it's been edited here

Look at the Chillstream uncut video list

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEABQlrx_ijC2p6MhUWN_UQ/videos
https://archive.vn/Ol09m

1590264677957.png

First video is 2:56:12

Now click on the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxVB3Zgw1Us
https://archive.vn/f4Fz6
1590264712103.png

It's 2:40:36. 16 minutes got cut out!

This is like a gayer version of Nixon's 18 1/2 minute tape erasure.