• No

Votes: 305 40.3%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 420 55.5%

• Total voters

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Someone whose fan base is riddled with autism.

Why wouldn't he make up a story that makes him look cool? He comes off like a petty snitch. I always thought he blamed Asterios fans like Hazen did.

I'm pretty sure the not showing up is what did it and leaving early is what did it.
Don't forget the severe anxiety, that'd cause extreme, fullbody shaking. Lol, probably took him forever to just fold up some coldcuts onto a piece of bread, all while looking like he was suffering the delirium tremors of a longtime street wino😂 Riley's comedy performance career peaked in that kichen and he doesn't even know it

It's almost unbelievable to me how Dick and Digi can snub their nose at me and my company for showing up on 2(?) streams with PPP, who is (by Dick's own words) fucking hilarious, while talking to DIGIBRO, one of the most psychologically shattered trannies on the Internet who is only remarkable for how much his own fans hate him, while payrolling Asterios's leftovers, and with a Discord server ran by furry pedophiles.

View attachment 1477547

The only other thing I have to say about this is: the woman leaves the set as they bitch about the forum. Sat through the awful song, couldn't sit through the whining.
Your last paragraph - I started watching this clip before reading it, and watching her realtime reactions to what to her must've seemed like a podcast basement straight out of the Devil's Rejects expanded universe : her eyes shifting from cartoon wall-hanging to cartoon wall-hanging, the clownish host completely shutting her out to rant with an a shrill pedophile, while she's wondering if she'll be pursued if she just gets up and leaves. Beautiful, you could see her realizing her career of ethottery had led to one of those horrific ends everyone warned about

i have looked for some time to find some important info and would appreciate some kiwi help:

is there evidence anywhere online that dicker masterson has ever been funny?
I was hoping he'd be able to corral Lowtax as a regular wackpack member, I thought Dick might be onto a path of creative redemption pursuing that line. Dick only seems to get any real comedic charge to me if he has someone good to torture n bully.
Just a few posts above, we have him revealing his true disdain for Riley with that 'employee of the month' plaque. If Dick made more of his Riley interactions public, I'm sure some of the abuse he heaps upon him would be hilarious

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And since I'm at it, let me point out something odd I noticed.

View attachment 1477567

This got posted immediately after Riley told me to leave. Dick says he didn't ask for Riley to do anything, but that "alienating a much bigger guest" doesn't sound like something Riley would come up. It sounds like a bottom line.

Maybe PPP's right. Ralph has his own group of very sumptuous donors, Digi has his, but the forum? Forum hasn't been very nice to Dick lately. If Ralph and Digi have fanbase crossovers that can convert into monthly income, and all three of them don't want things leaking to the Kiwi Farms from their Discord, while the KF users aren't being very supportive of Dick, then what do you think is the most fiscally responsible decision?

'cuz remember ladies n guntlemen, if it don't make cents, then it don't hic make sense!
This is a very odd road for him to go down since I've never seen people on the Dick Show reddit expressing anything other than contempt for Riley and Digibro.

Court of the Crimson Cuck

21st Century Schi-soyed Man
kiwifarms.net
And since I'm at it, let me point out something odd I noticed.

View attachment 1477567

This got posted immediately after Riley told me to leave. Dick says he didn't ask for Riley to do anything, but that "alienating a much bigger guest" doesn't sound like something Riley would come up. It sounds like a bottom line.

Maybe PPP's right. Ralph has his own group of very sumptuous donors, Digi has his, but the forum? Forum hasn't been very nice to Dick lately. If Ralph and Digi have fanbase crossovers that can convert into monthly income, and all three of them don't want things leaking to the Kiwi Farms from their Discord, while the KF users aren't being very supportive of Dick, then what do you think is the most fiscally responsible decision?

'cuz remember ladies n guntlemen, if it don't make cents, then it don't hic make sense!
So having listened to the episode, the narrative that digibro (and I assume Riley) are going with is that you left. You didn't leave and rather, you were kicked?

Dick has to know that you were kicked and he didn't push back at all. Have you messaged Dick and asked him what he knows and if he co-signs you being kicked?

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
That was a strange clip, Dick talking shit about the forum, what it was and the users that made it good and how the internet board is bad etc. Did he even know of KF before he became chummy with Ralph?

I dont follow him closely but I was under the impression he was above your typical e-celeb sperg but maybe not. Wonder how much of this is him still trying to save face after he horribly misread what PPP was doing and made an absolute fool of himself on that Rekieta stream.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
That was a strange clip, Dick talking shit about the forum, what it was and the users that made it good and how the internet board is bad etc. Did he even know of KF before he became chummy with Ralph?

I dont follow him closely but I was under the impression he was above your typical e-celeb sperg but maybe not. Wonder how much of this is him still trying to save face after he horribly misread what PPP was doing and made an absolute fool of himself on that Rekieta stream.
Dax has been aware of KF since before the lolsuit. He didn’t care back then because Maddox had a thread and he didn’t. It’s only when people laughed at Jamie Lynn Hughes’ Medium article did he decide that he no longer liked Karen Farms :(

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
Dax has been aware of KF since before the lolsuit. He didn’t care back then because Maddox had a thread and he didn’t. It’s only when people laughed at Jamie Lynn Hughes’ Medium article did he decide that he no longer liked Karen Farms :(
Its all fun and games when you clown on a man's dragon quest slime bed sheets but when you question whether someone lives in a mansion or a crack shack you become the toxic bully.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Its all fun and games when you clown on a man's dragon quest slime bed sheets but when you question whether someone lives in a mansion or a crack shack you become the toxic bully.
I’ll say that prior to that Medium article, this thread ran a lot of interference for Dax, myself included, during the whole MintSalad thing. Dax probably thought that he’d be extended the same courtesy for the leaked texts too. He probably would have had he not thrown a two week temper tantrum that got his dickshielders to start spazzing out about standards of doxing and using every trick in the book to derail discussion. All it did was make other people wonder why they’re trying to shut down conversation about some embarrassing texts and whelp, turns out there was a lot more to check out.

It’s always good to remember that this whole thing could have been avoided if Dax said “heh, yeah those texts were lame” and left it at that.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I’ll say that prior to that Medium article, this thread ran a lot of interference for Dax, myself included, during the whole MintSalad thing.
I was one of the beanposting hiijackers because the main critics of Dick on the thread were completely autistic. And then he had to go chimp out about nothing and look like an idiot with his dumb redditor Karen memes.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
I would guess that a lot of people are not former fans of dick, digibro or Ralph. But that they have in the past assosiated with people who are much more intressting such as Mr metokur.

"They are fucking with our money and they only want to harm us!"
Really now how? The site has a culture that activly bullies people who try to pull that shit.

Digitranny has crashed his own patreon just using the power of own laziness and stupidity. You could have earned a high tier middle class income by just exploting the weebs like riketa.
Ralph has a list of enimes longer then the great wall of china. A lot of them hate kiwifarms and they all have axes to grind. The spotify deal was never gonna go trough when the killstream is heavily associated with holocaust denial and neonazis.
Dick himself could have kept np2 up by just shuting the fuck up and not feeding the trolls.

FundusOHoolihan

kiwifarms.net
Last edited: