• No

Votes: 305 40.3%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 419 55.4%

• Total voters

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Wrestling Champion
kiwifarms.net
The austim0 was interesting,but nothing can't top the dude that went to India to have leg surgery to gain a couple cm, top shelf retard.
Wasn’t that also the same guy who was in some weird camp where a kid didn’t shit for a long time?
Because if I’m remembering this right, that guy had a crazy life.

• Agree
Reactions: holachau

Fat Gay Riker

kiwifarms.net
The austim0 was interesting,but nothing can't top the dude that went to India to have leg surgery to gain a couple cm, top shelf retard.
That was the same dude that went to a forced religious camp if I recall. With the kid who didn't shit for 6 weeks and filled a toilet when he couldn't hold it in anymore? That dude was a treat.

• Agree
Reactions: holachau and Tookie

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Null should rejoin the discord if he's going to post screencaps from there that people here send him tbh.
Based on how it developed after I left, I firmly believe the reason Riley wanted me gone was so that Digibro and his lolicon friends would feel more comfortable posting cringe shit. Now they have to be paranoid wondering who is leaking them to me.

RussianParasite

Крым наш
kiwifarms.net
Dick is such a thin skinned fag now a days it's amazing.

All he had to do was laugh off having a bad couple weeks, instead of having a Twitter meltdown and throwing his lot in with Ralph for a retarded war on the farms.
Yeah, initially when this thread started I was really not on board the "Dick is a Lolcow" train. The more he spergs/is legitimately mad at the internet the more I become a believer though. I can't believe some of you faggots might have been right.

I'm still hoping for a course correction :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic: as I generally find his show entertaining (although individual episodes are very hit or miss).

3 Times Faster

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, initially when this thread started I was really not on board the "Dick is a Lolcow" train. The more he spergs/is legitimately mad at the internet the more I become a believer though. I can't believe some of you faggots might have been right.

I'm still hoping for a course correction :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic: as I generally find his show entertaining (although individual episodes are very hit or miss).
I agree that he can be entertaining, his collabs with WATP have been good imo.

It just seems like he's high on his own farts and has been for a while, the more I look at his reactions the more I believe that he really is a delusional Alpha Chad.

It seems that years of dunking on the low hanging fruit that is Maddox made him soft.

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
Kind of odd how quiet and desolate this thread has become, since the Gunt started his Dickshielding autistic spergfest.

Maybe dick does know what he's doing with his misplaced loyalty with the Guntfather. Dame, Ralph and Dick have spent the past few weeks mass blocking all detractors, and now sit all comfy in their hugbox.

How sad, its all become.

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
I’ll say that prior to that Medium article, this thread ran a lot of interference for Dax, myself included, during the whole MintSalad thing. Dax probably thought that he’d be extended the same courtesy for the leaked texts too. He probably would have had he not thrown a two week temper tantrum that got his dickshielders to start spazzing out about standards of doxing and using every trick in the book to derail discussion. All it did was make other people wonder why they’re trying to shut down conversation about some embarrassing texts and whelp, turns out there was a lot more to check out.

It’s always good to remember that this whole thing could have been avoided if Dax said “heh, yeah those texts were lame” and left it at that.
- The begining of this thread shows the amount of goodwill people had cause at the end of the day, Dax was funnier. Dax hasn't been very funny for a long while lately
- Even with the Mint drama/artist revolt, it came off more like people with sour grapes over bad business and a strange weird banging his producers gf. Even if Dax was simping, most people didn't care that much.
- With the Medium article, it was different than what Dax was used to dealing with. JLH wasn't seeking attention. There was funny shit in all this was glossed over and ignored. Dax's fanbois already were going after JLH for not being part of the show, inciting new anger towards her would do nothing. The cult of Dax shouted and screamed down anyone who had any kind of objections to Dax's behavior from long term fans no matter how mild it was. The weird unfunny "approved joke" list of things Dax and his fwends would joke about (wing jokes and romance novel jokes over and over again) and pretending everything uncomfortable doesn't exist, but the worse sin of all was Dax could no longer funny.

I noticed Dax is trying to work out some mental gymnastic and has been slowly pushing the idea that people who go after him and his e-fwends are specifically "Evil". I noticed it with his simping for Low-T, the internet famous board once Ralph spiraled further into addiction and made a fool of himself, there are earlier screens of him on reddit once Marie Valenzuela's HulaGirl86 stuff got leaked him saying one his Reddit that the people in this thread are evil.

Now some of the star struck blinders are off, here is how Dax handles stuff like this:
- Get out in front of the issue
- Spin stuff out there favorably toward himself
- Pretend to be neutral and aloof because if it looks like you care too much then you look like a raging tard
- attempt to say anyone sharing info you don't like is unreliable and give a simple reason to ignore what every that source says. Usually it will be Dax accusing the person of seeking attention, but Dax will also say some past embarrassing actions are reason to not believe them because if you use them as a source you automatically are on their side.
- attempt to demoralize people you are against by spamming them with anything you can to call them stupid. This can be anything from pointing out how bad their grammar/spelling is to sending DM's telling you shit
- Feign some absurd standards and set of rules that don't apply to you when you call out others he doesn't want dug into
- Repeat your narrative to your hugbox, and throw out a "funny totally cool trolling ideas" but not explicitly say to do it
- Watch sycophants do your dirty work
- Give them E-glory on your show or comment on one of their posts giving approval
- Disregard anything that doesn't work and say it's just a prank character joke bro. Things that are successes and lands are the real you. Blur line until you con interchange these at your convenience.

With something like the dumb shit Maddox did, this is effective. Maddox on his own was worth making fun of you, Dax just gave people inside info. If you notice the fall out with Joosh is revolved around certain things he's mentioned on his show and is similar to this same system in some ways.
- When the thread wasn't going how he wanted he openly admitted that he believed certain multiple un-named users should be banned.
- When the internet famous board going away was an idea Joosh thought about, Dax has now been trying to say internet famous needs to go away
- Dax's weird need to not be seen as trying to exercise control over the site while at the same time increasing attacks toward Joosh and weird passive aggressive slights in response to not getting his way

Worth a re watch even if you hate Jessie. Not gonna tell you to start liking the guy. Hell keep hating him for all I give a shit, but I think this is definately worth a re-watch.
This is the Killstream dog pile from Jessie's side.
It is sureal. I can hear certain portions Jessie was getting turned down and you can see how much Dax's buttering up the audience before doing his thing changed perspective. When you hear it without all of the Killstream editing, you see it in a different light, especially knowing what we know now.
- Jessie was kicked, he did not run off.
- Jessie was there to talk to Metokur, any time Jessie was about to talk to him Dax would butt in and derail
- Jessie was expecting to catch people off guard, he found out it was gonna be a dogpile and called exactly what was gonna happen.
- The difference in perspective gives a much different view of how it went

TL;DR? The most important thing that matters to Dax is his optics and he has a clock work system for how he deals with this stuff, and only until recently did the charm of Dax wear off for normal fans and people to see and comprehend that he does this.

Last edited:

Never Scored

kiwifarms.net
Pretty good show this week, but I cringed pretty hard at this:

When you look like this and sound like this and make diss tracks of you rapping over Discord posts, you don't get to try and highroad anyone on anything, dude. Holy shit, have some self awareness lol

I said it before, but ultimately Dick has a show that's funny because he has autistic spazzes like the Wonderbread guy on and has a bunch of material on Maddox. He has convinced a bunch of autists to give him a total of like $25k a month to get hot young women in to read the news while he tries to put his peepee in their mouth, takes calls from retards, which is the best part of the show, and pretends he's a chad. I'm not going to pretend at the end of the day that I don't like the show, but I haven't given Dick one red cent and if he dropped off the face of the Earth tomorrow I'd just replace it in my weekly rotation with some other podcast.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Pretty good show this week, but I cringed pretty hard at this:

When you look like this and sound like this and make diss tracks of you rapping over Discord posts, you don't get to try and highroad anyone on anything, dude. Holy shit, have some self awareness lol

I said it before, but ultimately Dick has a show that's funny because he has autistic spazzes like the Wonderbread guy on and has a bunch of material on Maddox. He has convinced a bunch of autists to give him a total of like $25k a month to get hot young women in to read the news while he tries to put his peepee in their mouth, takes calls from retards, which is the best part of the show, and pretends he's a chad. I'm not going to pretend at the end of the day that I don't like the show, but I haven't given Dick one red cent and if he dropped off the face of the Earth tomorrow I'd just replace it in my weekly rotation with some other podcast.
I salute your ability to be objective about it and realize what Dick is worth. I stopped watching because once the rose tinted glasses break for me, I automatically find it cringey and sad. I personally am embarrassed that I ever unironically bought into his persona, and while this may make me an A log, it is a minor consolation that I can sit back and laugh as he continues to swagger and spazz out