Votes: 305 40.3%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 419 55.4%

• Total voters

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Pretty good show this week, but I cringed pretty hard at this:

When you look like this and sound like this and make diss tracks of you rapping over Discord posts, you don't get to try and highroad anyone on anything, dude. Holy shit, have some self awareness lol

I said it before, but ultimately Dick has a show that's funny because he has autistic spazzes like the Wonderbread guy on and has a bunch of material on Maddox. He has convinced a bunch of autists to give him a total of like $25k a month to get hot young women in to read the news while he tries to put his peepee in their mouth, takes calls from retards, which is the best part of the show, and pretends he's a chad. I'm not going to pretend at the end of the day that I don't like the show, but I haven't given Dick one red cent and if he dropped off the face of the Earth tomorrow I'd just replace it in my weekly rotation with some other podcast.
I stopped listening about half a year ago. The show just wasn’t funny. I had a backlog of old episodes that I occasionally work through. I was listening to the cuckmas carol era of the show and it was much better then than now. I think the lolsuit kept the show going much longer because there was something interesting to talk and rage about. Getting mad at Karen Farms for hurting his feelings is extremely lame. Puts a whole new perspective on his rages, which most of them were bullshit to begin with.

As you said, plenty of podcasts on the rotation to listen to so it’s no big deal.

Tokolosh

kiwifarms.net
Every single listener of The Dick Show should be forced to watch the 'Burnin down the barns' videi in full.

It makes me cringe so badly it gives me retroactive shame for enjoying anything to do with the Dickhead community.
Dick should hang his head in shame for having these retards as capo's holy shit. How is he not embarrassed between those sick beats and having Ethan Ralph emulate you to the extent that his jailbait gf now gets referred to as "Zoomer girl"

Someone should tell those geniuses this is how you do it:

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
- Get out in front of the issue
- Spin stuff out there favorably toward himself
- Pretend to be neutral and aloof because if it looks like you care too much then you look like a raging tard
It's even more pathetic to pretend to be aloof when you're obviously just doing this.

1596140755468.png

If you're obviously going to be mad just have the balls to go be mad on the Internet, especially when you aren't fooling anyone at all with your I'm-totally-not-mad-you're-mad act.

FundusOHoolihan

kiwifarms.net
It's even more pathetic to pretend to be aloof when you're obviously just doing this.

View attachment 1484628

If you're obviously going to be mad just have the balls to go be mad on the Internet, especially when you aren't fooling anyone at all with your I'm-totally-not-mad-you're-mad act.
It's super unbecoming of Dax too, to act calm and totally-not-bothered-you-guys for any time between his permanent TOTALLY RAGING, UCB borne persona for which tards think he's charismatic and funny. After the slaughtering by PPP, watching Dick lick his wounds with Rackets was just uncomfortable, "humbly" waxing pseudopoetic about "experiencing pleasures beyond most men" to cope with getting wrecked by a fat Canadian retard.

Reactions: What has to be done

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Is this the reason for having digi on?
His whole audenince hates him. Even the boys at /dickshow.
He offers no intressting takes and is a huge fucking degenerate.
Its either this or he is plowing digis 4/10 girlfriend.
How long has jiggybro had his current gf?

Pretty good show this week, but I cringed pretty hard at this:

When you look like this and sound like this and make diss tracks of you rapping over Discord posts, you don't get to try and highroad anyone on anything, dude. Holy shit, have some self awareness lol
4:11 runtime for a novelty rap distrack in this day n' age, smdh. Bruhs should put in extra efforts to offset their creativity/entertainment-ruining autisms.

JFC Dick. You're a lot closer to him than Ralph is, and you know he has guns.

You don't fuck with a father whose child is in over their head.

View attachment 1484019
Lol, it's always a rough hit when ya lose a game of "U Mad?" chicken to a literal concerned boomer parent.
Can I throw in the towel for Dax, even tho I ain't on his side ?

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1469008
These guys still can't let Asterios go. That is sad. I don't care for Asterios but I solve it by not listening to him.
I checked up on what Asterios was doing. He was making his girlfriend eat "Count Chocula" cereal.

Absolutely uninteresting content, and easy to see why his patreon is in freefall, but.

It didn't actively make me miserable, which means it's still superior to TDS.

Crosspost from the Ethan thread:

Dax Herrera is a forty year-old man.
I was at my neice's birthday party. She was enraptured with the plastic horse my wife got her. It was really adorable.

Then it occurred to me that the age gap between me and her is the same as the age gap between Dick and Mint. I wanted to puke in the inflatable pool.

Imagine simping this hard for a pedo tranny that will never pass.

I don't even want to imagine what actually happened when they met at digi's shack.
Hey, gay is OK and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, but

Digi doesn't brush his fucking teeth. Digi is objectively unfuckable even for the most strung out rapey hobo in Seattle.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Guilty conscience
At this point I can't stand how often pedophile accusations are thrown around, it's been going on for years and all it does is devalue it. Cernovich started it with his crusade thinking literally everyone in Hollywood fucks kids, but now it's just everyone calling everyone else a pedo and now it's just gonna be like calling someone a faggot.
At least with calling someone gay you're pointing to twinkish and catty behavior not gay sex in itself, with a pedo the only behavior you're inferring is raping kids so every time you see it bandied around like this it's so weird. "Oh you're saying I like to fuck children? Well maybe YOU like fucking children! And everyone who likes you likes to fuck children!"

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
This is the cringiest thing I've ever watch. Like an unironic habberman rap video. I wanna fucking shoot myself jesus christ. This is the people Masterson would rather have on his corner?
View attachment 1484031

Are these his real teeth?
Yes, Digi hasn't brushed his teeth in years. He had a Mountain Dew addiction as well for years. He thought as a kid that if he didn't brush his teeth, a protective layer of grime would form that would help insulate his teeth from damage. He said on the PCP hygiene podcast that he won't brush his teeth because it causes his gums to bleed (which is exactly why you should brush your teeth...). When he and Nate ("BestGuyEver," friend, fellow content creator, sometime business partner) scheduled a time to go to the dentist, he didn't go. Those are his real teeth, and between the soda, the blunts he smokes every day, and the lack of showering/general hygiene, his mouth must smell worse than a smokestack in Auschwitz.