• No

Votes: 305 40.3%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 419 55.4%

• Total voters

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
At this point I can't stand how often pedophile accusations are thrown around, it's been going on for years and all it does is devalue it. Cernovich started it with his crusade thinking literally everyone in Hollywood fucks kids, but now it's just everyone calling everyone else a pedo and now it's just gonna be like calling someone a faggot.
At least with calling someone gay you're pointing to twinkish and catty behavior not gay sex in itself, with a pedo the only behavior you're inferring is raping kids so every time you see it bandied around like this it's so weird. "Oh you're saying I like to fuck children? Well maybe YOU like fucking children! And everyone who likes you likes to fuck children!"
The guy's friends with an actual, admitted pedophile and a guy who's taking advantage of a young woman who's mentally stuck at the maturity level it takes to put crayon drawings of your family on the fridge in your parent's home.

Then, with a somewhat innocuous statement, shrieks that someone's accusing him of pedophilia. This is also including his history of talking about the age of consent like your typical libertarian creep who thinks age of consent laws are stupid. Some people are going to draw certain conclusions from that, and acting like there's no reason for it is absurd. I'd get the outrage if there was no prior reason, or very tenuous reasoning for it, but come the fuck on.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dax, obsessed by Karen Farms to the point where he has tweeted and talked about it on numerous recent episodes of TDS and various streams, has no idea what guntguarding means :story:

Seethe harder, you middle aged balding faggot.
I'm not surprised since he doesn't apparently even know what Karen means either. He is a clueless boomer misusing and misunderstanding those dark may mays the yoots use.

The guy's friends with an actual, admitted pedophile and a guy who's taking advantage of a young woman who's mentally stuck at the maturity level it takes to put crayon drawings of your family on the fridge in your parent's home.
Amazingly he found someone (Digibrony) it is a huge step down from even Maddox to associate with. How the fuck did this happen? How did this seem like a good idea?

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Pretty good show this week, but I cringed pretty hard at this:

When you look like this and sound like this and make diss tracks of you rapping over Discord posts, you don't get to try and highroad anyone on anything, dude. Holy shit, have some self awareness lol

I said it before, but ultimately Dick has a show that's funny because he has autistic spazzes like the Wonderbread guy on and has a bunch of material on Maddox. He has convinced a bunch of autists to give him a total of like $25k a month to get hot young women in to read the news while he tries to put his peepee in their mouth, takes calls from retards, which is the best part of the show, and pretends he's a chad. I'm not going to pretend at the end of the day that I don't like the show, but I haven't given Dick one red cent and if he dropped off the face of the Earth tomorrow I'd just replace it in my weekly rotation with some other podcast.
WATP, the show how does bonus episodes with sometimes, is quite good. They even have more pet cows.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
The first half of the show is a blind bag, to be more fair. Seamus grew out of them reviewing one of his many podcasts. The Politipod guy might be a new cow. The worst part of every show is vic and voicemails, but at least he puts that at the very end where it's easy to x out and not worry you will miss anything.

I really like Karl. I think he's funny. But man, I dunno. He has some of the same little quirks that seemed innocuous in Dick two years ago.

He certainly isn't afraid to associate with lolcows and losers, from Digiknee to Cripple Jesus. Maybe he's destined for a thread, himself.

The WATP bonus episodes with Dick are still fun, with Dick going back to the well that is Maddox. What can I say, I love Maddox content. Dick is still listenable when he isn't stroking his clowder of incels.

Famke Slamssen

kiwifarms.net
The first half of the show is a blind bag, to be more fair. Seamus grew out of them reviewing one of his many podcasts. The Politipod guy might be a new cow. The worst part of every show is vic and voicemails, but at least he puts that at the very end where it's easy to x out and not worry you will miss anything.

I really like Karl. I think he's funny. But man, I dunno. He has some of the same little quirks that seemed innocuous in Dick two years ago.

He certainly isn't afraid to associate with lolcows and losers, from Digiknee to Cripple Jesus. Maybe he's destined for a thread, himself.

The WATP bonus episodes with Dick are still fun, with Dick going back to the well that is Maddox. What can I say, I love Maddox content. Dick is still listenable when he isn't stroking his clowder of incels.
I'm not too worried about Karl going full retard. He seems to have too much going on in real life to overextend in online tard shit. For my money, Dick would be in the clear at this point if he just dropped his association with shitty wannabe ecelebs like the gunt and digibro, and stopped letting his retarded groupies like Riley and CJ associate with the show. Shielding the gunt and not sounding retarded are more or less incompatible, but he's dedicated himself to doing exactly what he criticized both Chris Ray Gun and Mundane Matt for during the lolsuit. I still enjoy the show overall, Dick and Sean have good chemistry and I do think Dick is a pretty good entertainer, but he's making a complete fool of himself right now. Karl legitimately seems to like the roast, no matter which direction it's going in. Dick can dish it out alright but he's coming across as incredibly thin skinned these days.

I agree that Vic is fucking awful, and Karl continuing to let her on the show is the strongest indication that he might go that route after all. His main jannie is also a failed career internet moderator who is constantly trying to get into "power" positions on subreddits/discord servers, and was kicked from the SamandTolki subreddit mod team for being a faggot. He's a dick show transplant who seems to desperately want to be the "Dustin" for any semi-successful podcast he can get his hands on.

Last edited:

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net

I remember hearing when this guy first reviewed Dick 's show before ever knowing him, and at first he didn't like it, but iirc, he thought most of Dick's most over-the-top statements and exuberant moments were mostly in-character shtick, and by the end of covering Dick initially he'd overridden what seemed like his typical indy comedy guy ironic defenses to really enjoy Dick's show. Anyway, didn't Dick reciprocate the love, and basically cosign this guy's podcast as like the next best thing possible to his own show? Anyway, between him believing a lot of Dick's behavior is kayfabe, and a popular show he'd become an actual fan of being so kind to him, he's probably got a ton of loyalty to TDS & it's community. Probably wouldn't disassociate unless Dick did something undeniably scummy, undeniably not part of character kayfabe.

Oh damn, 🌽georgie🌽corn🌽alerts🌽-yo @George Cuckzunian have you ever taken a look at this guys numbers/success before Dick Show association, and whatever trend there was after the association with Dick? This could help, though it seems too obvious for you haven't to have checked it out yet (but I got concussion damage & can't remember shit sometimes)

I'm not surprised since he doesn't apparently even know what Karen means either. He is a clueless boomer misusing and misunderstanding those dark may mays the yoots use.

Amazingly he found someone (Digibrony) it is a huge step down from even Maddox to associate with. How the fuck did this happen? How did this seem like a good idea?
It's fitting that he's tried to work Mersh in as a capo:story: cuz Mersh is the one person worse than Dick when it comes to boomer misunderstanding & misappropriation of that darn internet eslang us kids use. When his thread was finally made here, I think it came as a bit of a relief for him tbh, cuz he had so overused the one internet word he knew, "SPERG", so terribly much, that that horse was already under the pavement with the sticks used against it. He finally got to learn some new fuckin vocabulary fitting for his, or any 3-times-a-day, show. God knows he could never think up anything original on his own. At least Dick had the "Hot Goss" and "Rages"

Reminder that Maddox was one of the first people to popularize the idea of the "pedosmile."

Digi has no business ever smiling, and yet. . .
Did Maddox use the term as a joke, or was it used against him? (I'm gonna guess against)

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
WATP is a snore for the first half of nearly every show. It starts getting really good when he shifts into Opie/Stuttering John/Seamus.
Kros is probably the best co-host, and every episode with him is pure kino. Basic Witches is hands down one of my favorite episodes.

• Agree
Reactions: Fat Gay Riker

BIG_BRAD

Cameron Clarke, Dick Masterson's Biggest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His main jannie is also a failed career internet moderator who is constantly trying to get into "power" positions on subreddits/discord servers, and was kicked from the SamandTolki subreddit mod team for being a faggot. He's a dick show transplant who seems to desperately want to be the "Dustin" for any semi-successful podcast he can get his hands on.
lmao you must be referring to sagacious zu aka benadrylpeppers on reddit. That dude tries to worm his way into power in every community he's in so that he can ban people he doesn't like. Back when Crippled Jesus and I were on ok terms, he cried to CJ to kick me from his discord because he couldn't stand reading the words I type. He's banned me from a bunch of other servers too, including WATP. Reddit personified.

Attachments

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
lmao you must be referring to sagacious zu aka benadrylpeppers on reddit. That dude tries to worm his way into power in every community he's in so that he can ban people he doesn't like. Back when Crippled Jesus and I were on ok terms, he cried to CJ to kick me from his discord because he couldn't stand reading the words I type. He's banned me from a bunch of other servers too, including WATP. Reddit personified.
I've heard of the name before. Besides being a massive faggot, did he contribute anything?

Famke Slamssen

kiwifarms.net
I remember hearing when this guy first reviewed Dick 's show before ever knowing him, and at first he didn't like it, but iirc, he thought most of Dick's most over-the-top statements and exuberant moments were mostly in-character shtick, and by the end of covering Dick initially he'd overridden what seemed like his typical indy comedy guy ironic defenses to really enjoy Dick's show. Anyway, didn't Dick reciprocate the love, and basically cosign this guy's podcast as like the next best thing possible to his own show? Anyway, between him believing a lot of Dick's behavior is kayfabe, and a popular show he'd become an actual fan of being so kind to him, he's probably got a ton of loyalty to TDS & it's community. Probably wouldn't disassociate unless Dick did something undeniably scummy, undeniably not part of character kayfabe.

Oh damn, 🌽georgie🌽corn🌽alerts🌽-yo @George Cuckzunian have you ever taken a look at this guys numbers/success before Dick Show association, and whatever trend there was after the association with Dick? This could help, though it seems too obvious for you haven't to have checked it out yet (but I got concussion damage & can't remember shit sometimes)

It's fitting that he's tried to work Mersh in as a capo:story: cuz Mersh is the one person worse than Dick when it comes to boomer misunderstanding & misappropriation of that darn internet eslang us kids use. When his thread was finally made here, I think it came as a bit of a relief for him tbh, cuz he had so overused the one internet word he knew, "SPERG", so terribly much, that that horse was already under the pavement with the sticks used against it. He finally got to learn some new fuckin vocabulary fitting for his, or any 3-times-a-day, show. God knows he could never think up anything original on his own. At least Dick had the "Hot Goss" and "Rages"

Did Maddox use the term as a joke, or was it used against him? (I'm gonna guess against)
As far as I know, he coined the term http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo

That's the one.

He nominated himself to be a mod for r/samandtolki (a gayer version of the farms which freaks out any time Boogie2988 says or does literally anything with the added moralizing slant of "we do it because he's a bad person" apparently justifying their obsession) and immediately started cleaning it up anytime somebody said something he didn't like. He eventually ran away scared when some guy messaged him his dox basically saying "hey dude you might want to either clean this up or stop antagonizing everyone here before literally anyone else has the idea to do a google search of your name". I suspect that's why he "operates" as Sagacious Zu now, but his thirst for an internet broom clearly overpowers his sense of self preservation RE: his dox because I've never spoken to the retard in my life and I somehow know all of this about him just through listening to WATP and coming across the S&T drama by coincidence.

The guy apparently messaged him to warn him that said information was easily available to find online, so of course he claimed that he received threatening messages and left out of concern for his family's safety.

That thread you linked makes me want to drive off of fucking bridge. Even as an active listener of TDS who still generally enjoys the show, I can't wrap my head around these people who take criticism of something they like so personally that they have to fill an entire thread with ALL CAPS sperg posts to protect their egos, and it helps me understand why any posts here which defend Dick in the slightest are met with as much derision as they are.

Last edited: