• No

Votes: 303 40.3%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 416 55.4%

• Total voters

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion but I think crippled jesus is pretty funny. At first I hated him and thought his voice was grating, but his poker strategy had me laughing pretty good.
I certainly don't mind him, but his stories seem "reddit true" at best. He's entertaining to me because I don't care too much if he's lying.

BIG_BRAD

Cameron Clarke, Dick Masterson's Biggest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After CJ went on the killstream to talk about an "ex" of his, my cohost Beth reached out to that ex for an interview to get her side of the story. She claimed that all his stories, including the stripper sex one, are made up. They apparently met on a "DDLG" dating site where he was using a picture of Florian Munteanu, and then guilted her into a relationship (aka asking for feet pics 24/7) when she finally pressured him into going on cam together. When she found his twitter and confronted him on all his tweets disparaging women, he told her he was in "little space" while posting them.

Might be the words of another "scorned ex lover" but I've had more than enough personal interactions with Crippled Jesus to know he lies about shit all the time.

creed-2-drago-promo.png

Cardenio

Autistic Gaucho
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After CJ went on the killstream to talk about an "ex" of his, my cohost Beth reached out to that ex for an interview to get her side of the story. She claimed that all his stories, including the stripper sex one, are made up. They apparently met on a "DDLG" dating site where he was using a picture of Florian Munteanu, and then guilted her into a relationship (aka asking for feet pics 24/7) when she finally pressured him into going on cam together. When she found his twitter and confronted him on all his tweets disparaging women, he told her he was in "little space" while posting them.

Might be the words of another "scorned ex lover" but I've had more than enough personal interactions with Crippled Jesus to know he lies about shit all the time.

View attachment 1489463
Yeah but all women are liars, so this is a "Knights and Knaves" puzzle.

I just wanted to make a dumb Masterson-style sexist joke. I am not arguing for Cripple Jesus.

Last edited:

Famke Slamssen

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1489463
I once knew a kid who's brother had cerebral palsy. He would roll up to the girls in his high school and ask them if they would let him tie their shoes. I get that it's a small sample size but that's 2/2 so I can't help but wonder if cripples just naturally develop foot fetishes.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Popular opinion, Cripple Jesus is unfunny and irritating, and he leans in to "haha I'm a handicapped person who says 'cripple!'" because he is devoid of creativity and imagination.
He has unironically said Young Crip is his role model, but unlike Young Crip, who can make jokes that aren't just about his disability, CJ is pretty much limited in his comedic repertoire. Basically, he's what George Lopez would be if he was a cripple instead of a Mexican.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Who is the other one supposed to be? The trann
A hotly debated issue. It's probably supposed to be my mom, and despite her picture being everywhere, it looks nothing like her (most notably because she does not have grey hair). I thought it was Digibro acting out some sort of fantasy at first.

Edit: Riley is quickly becoming one of my favorites just because of how consistent he is with broadcasting every retarded, illegal, mentally ill, and embarrassing thing that crosses his mind.
1596368463139.png

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
okay for real this dude is giving me the heebie jeebies, half of his twitter timeline is about me and I have never interacted with him before until the discord shit

someone pointed out that this weird cover art of them for that shit music video has him burning a card. apparently this is some sort of playing card that Mint Salad draws for people and which she sent to me and I'm just supposed to know what the fuck this is

1596369050059.png1596369417288.png

I followed him on Twitter today from my account but he's saying I've followed him yesterday. I thought this was just him lying but I figured out he had digibro's gf reply to a tweet of me asking who to follow suggesting this other account he might also run and somehow I'm just supposed to fucking know that

1596369148118.png1596369386479.png

Then he's posting shit like this which I'm pretty sure is some weird, avant garde druggie reference to me saying "if all you do is chase money, clout, and pussy you have an empty life".

this dude legit thinks we have some sort of personal relationship, that I follow him around, memorized every piece of art ever sent to me, know who sends them to me and what their relationship to him is, and then throws in these weird fucking references in everything he's been doing recently.

legit fucking mental behavior, truly excellent, 10/10

Cardenio

Autistic Gaucho
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I somewhat suspect that Dick intentionally gets people who are bigger faggots than him in order to make himself look good by contrast. I don't know if it truly was intentional but pairing himself with Maddox was brilliant because anyone would look like the sensible straightman next to that Armenian Basketcase.

All Riley has going for him is that his girlfriend is by all means a competent cartoonist. Protip Riley in every neighborhood in America there's a young 20 something who raps, you're not gonna make it no matter how often TDS plays your tracks outta pity. Don't let Dick's success think you can leech off him like Hazencruz clearly did.
So, judging by how Sean got paid, he's basically a volunteer who would be lucky to get paid for one month's worth of work by the end of the year.
Ahem, it's called being paid in exposure.

Last edited:

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
I somewhat suspect that Dick intentionally gets people who are bigger faggots than him in order to make himself look good by contrast. I don't know if it truly was intentional but pairing himself with Maddox was brilliant because anyone would look like the sensible straightman next to that Armenian Basketcase.

All Riley has going for him is that his girlfriend is by all means a competent cartoonist. Protip Riley in every neighborhood in America there's a young 20 something who raps, you're not gonna make it no matter how often TDS plays your tracks outta pity. Don't let Dick's success think you can leech off him like Hazencruz clearly did.

Ahem, it's called being paid in exposure.
I think it's more that Dick's gotten lazy. Riley is approximately as competent as Dick is in getting guests in the show (middling at best). However, if Riley is doing it, that's more time Dick can spend doing drugs. So, he tosses him some cash, and ignores the fans that complain about it. It happened with Hazen and running the Discord, Dustin was kind of the proto-version, though much less annoying and successfully run off.

He, in general, doesn't like to write off people over what others say about them, and he specifically doubles down on them if people directly confront him in it. I think that's the case with Ralph especially.