Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They only reason he’s pretending to be a flaming faggot rn is to make Dick look better for the gay shit he’s done, basically “hehe you can’t call one of us out for being a fag if we all are, checkmate bigot”
"Guys my friend isn't a homosexual, I am though. Also, all his other friends are. Basically the whole group is degenerate homosexuals. Not him though."

Riiiiiiight. Not sure that's helping make Dax look less gay.

Quorthon

🌽Progenies of the Gunt Apocalypse 🌽
kiwifarms.net
What I got out of the last episode was more along the lines of ‘the real evil is all around us, but hidden’.
He admitted Cuties was disturbing, but that it is what’s happening everywhere. I understand that point, and I somewhat agree. He even brought up Dance Moms, and how that is much more evil than an artistic film. Because that’s what’s happening all over the world, all days of the week, but we just don’t care enough to stop it.
He made a decent point that saying the film promotes pedophilla is nonsense. If anything, pedophilla promotes the film, not the other way around. And, honestly, we don’t have proof that media influences kidfucking.
I don’t know if I agree with him saying ‘if it’s so bad why are you sharing it?’ I get the argument, it’s a good point to bring up at the very least. I haven’t seen anything from the movie because I feel that it’s a wrong thing to look at, educationally or not.
Where the argument fell down was how he didn’t understand that the kids were still twerking, whatever the message was meant to be. If the film was a hypothetical anime, something like Happy Sugar Life, it would be different. But in what actually happened, real kids were doing this. He doesn’t seem to understand the difference there.
Mainly, his way of speaking and thinking is not good for Twitter. Even if I disagree with him, I feel more like I understand what he’s saying when it’s on a show.
I would be on board with your take if he had handled this topic like 2018 Dax would have. He used to have unpopular takes on his show that would lead to a lot of discussion on his Facebook group and reddit. The difference now is simply that he has hurt feelings because of Josh and has been lashing out at his own target audience as a coping mechanism, and it's making him look REALLY bad. Irreparably bad. It's not surprising though. He's been unraveling for awhile now.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would be on board with your take if he had handled this topic like 2018 Dax would have. He used to have unpopular takes on his show that would lead to a lot of discussion on his Facebook group and reddit. The difference now is simply that he has hurt feelings because of Josh and has been lashing out at his own target audience as a coping mechanism, and it's making him look REALLY bad. Irreparably bad. It's not surprising though. He's been unraveling for awhile now.
Isn't Dick's alcoholism getting out of control, too?

Rebis

kiwifarms.net
What I got out of the last episode was more along the lines of ‘the real evil is all around us, but hidden’.
He admitted Cuties was disturbing, but that it is what’s happening everywhere. I understand that point, and I somewhat agree. He even brought up Dance Moms, and how that is much more evil than an artistic film. Because that’s what’s happening all over the world, all days of the week, but we just don’t care enough to stop it.
He made a decent point that saying the film promotes pedophilla is nonsense. If anything, pedophilla promotes the film, not the other way around. And, honestly, we don’t have proof that media influences kidfucking.
I don’t know if I agree with him saying ‘if it’s so bad why are you sharing it?’ I get the argument, it’s a good point to bring up at the very least. I haven’t seen anything from the movie because I feel that it’s a wrong thing to look at, educationally or not.
Where the argument fell down was how he didn’t understand that the kids were still twerking, whatever the message was meant to be. If the film was a hypothetical anime, something like Happy Sugar Life, it would be different. But in what actually happened, real kids were doing this. He doesn’t seem to understand the difference there.
Mainly, his way of speaking and thinking is not good for Twitter. Even if I disagree with him, I feel more like I understand what he’s saying when it’s on a show.
“Why are you concerned about X when Y is a bigger issue” is one of those arguments that’s often true, but not realistic. Sure, people getting fired up about this but not Dance Moms isn’t consistent. I might even go so far as to call it silly. But it’s still people being fired up about child sexualizatuon.

It’s like pointing out that breast cancer awareness gets the most attention when other cancers are deadlier. Sure, that’s not wrong, but tits are marketable - eyes on the issue is always better than the alternative.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In other news: after being called a faggot and pedophile Vito Gesualdi goes on a spergout on twitter, condeming bigots and nazis for calling him such things for merely admitting he sucked off a transsexual and hanging out with "MAP" mrgirl.
If you sucked off a tranny you aren't even gay, you're just a faggot. Unless it was a really based tranny like Iron Liz, then you get to be just gay.

How the fuck can you listen to this and think this is OK? Fuck I hate people from LA so much
Let's pray for Arizona Bay.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
“Why are you concerned about X when Y is a bigger issue” is one of those arguments that’s often true, but not realistic. Sure, people getting fired up about this but not Dance Moms isn’t consistent. I might even go so far as to call it silly. But it’s still people being fired up about child sexualizatuon.
Not to defend a trash show all that much, but I think the main difference is that, while stuff like Dance Moms is clearly exploitative (it's literally the point of the show), it doesn't really have a lot of close-up shots of pre-teen ass and crotch, and many of the dance routines aren't sexual at all. The show's still bad, to be sure, but I don't think it's nearly as pointed in it's use of the girls' sexuality as Cuties. Granted, there's a whole lot of space between "as bad as Cuties" and "generally morally acceptable", but I'd say it's still "less bad" than Cuties.

That said, most of the people bringing up "But what about Dance Moms?" have probably never seen a minute of the show anyway, and are only using it to deflect.

The honest answer is that a lot of people hadn't really considered the fact that material like this was used by pedos for their own purposes before Cuties unleashed that promo image and trailer. Dance Moms was mildly controversial, but largely ignored since it's one of those types of reality shows that nobody outside of the core audience even notices exist. It's on Lifetime and it's about dance competitions. It screams that this show is for nobody but wine moms and gay dance nerds; who else would even bother tuning in? Well, obviously the answer is pedos, but nobody really thought of that.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net

It’s like pointing out that breast cancer awareness gets the most attention when other cancers are deadlier. Sure, that’s not wrong, but tits are marketable - eyes on the issue is always better than the alternative.
True, but maybe I’m just a lot more nihilistic about the whole thing. I don’t approve of Cuties at all, I think the whole thing’s fucked up and wrong for many reasons. But it makes me more sad than angry.
Because, really, no matter how many people complain about Cuties, little Suzy down the block is still getting touched by her foster parents, Jimmy is still getting abused by the babysitter, Mandy is still being fucked by her cousin, and John is still getting blown by his English teacher.
No matter how many people write Netflix letters, no matter how much debate is had over this film, not a single kid is being saved from what is happening everywhere.

Last edited:
I’ve not seen a single person defend Dance Moms. I’ve seen a lot of people defend Cuties. Who is there to argue about Dance Moms with?

Another problem with Cuties is that even if you cede the apologist narrative it still seems to be saying that children should be free to explore sexual exploitation on their own because they’re smart enough to figure out that it’s bad on their own. They’re not and in real life the film ends with the little black girl on a dirty mattress in a dirty room.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

If we had to solve every problem in order of importance then nothing would ever get solved.

Dick always comes up with these bullshit nonsense arguments because his positions are always so shit and it's tiring.