• No

Votes: 446 40.5%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 615 55.9%

• Total voters

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
True, but maybe I’m just a lot more nihilistic about the whole thing. I don’t approve of Cuties at all, I think the whole thing’s fucked up and wrong for many reasons. But it makes me more sad than angry.
Because, really, no matter how many people complain about Cuties, little Suzy down the block is still getting touched by her foster parents, Jimmy is still getting abused by the babysitter, Mandy is still being fucked by her cousin, and John is still getting blown by his English teacher.
No matter how many people write Netflix letters, no matter how much debate is had over this film, not a single kid is being saved from what is happening everywhere.
That's the part I disagree with, by rolling over and conceding the point to MadDax that abuse is happening everywhere is missing the point. The children making that film were abused by making it and likely diddled too. I doubt there is a realistic plan to end all child abuse everywhere, but that's a retarded reason to ignore the obvious shit (an attempt to turn a profit on child abuse!) being put on Netflix.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
That's the part I disagree with, by rolling over and conceding the point to MadDax that abuse is happening everywhere is missing the point. The children making that film were abused by making it and likely diddled too. I doubt there is a realistic plan to end all child abuse everywhere, but that's a retarded reason to ignore the obvious shit (an attempt to turn a profit on child abuse!) being put on Netflix.
If we can prevent Cuties 2 where another 60 girls have to twerk for film producers at an "audition", then it was worth it.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
This fucker looks like someone combined Mundane Matt and Quarterpounder into one severely obnoxious person.
Funny, but I don't see that duo blend accounting for Vito. To me he's the Los Angeles Anthony Logatto.

Fat:agree:
Italian:agree:
Glasses:agree:
Calls himself a comedian but is painfully unfunny:agree:
Desperate for attention online:agree:
Turns out is into some deviant shit:agree:

When you analyze it Vito is just a younger, gayer, inferior California version of the original A-log. Just like when you analyze it Dick is just a younger, gayer, inferior Yiddish Mexican version of Adam Carolla.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Funny, but I don't see that duo blend accounting for Vito. To me he's the Los Angeles Anthony Logatto.

Fat:agree:
Italian:agree:
Glasses:agree:
Calls himself a comedian but is painfully unfunny:agree:
Desperate for attention online:agree:
Turns out is into some deviant shit:agree:

When you analyze it Vito is just a younger, gayer, inferior California version of the original A-log. Just like when you analyze it Dick is just a younger, gayer, inferior Yiddish Mexican version of Adam Carolla.
Vito actually explained he’s not Italian but his family is from Spain & Jewish.
He’s deleted a few tweets stating he was Jewish.
D6C6D8B5-1131-45ED-8661-8CAEAE1CFAEF.jpegBAA397E5-2773-4439-9D93-6FAFCE47CFC4.jpeg31B8FD1F-C4DE-4A71-BD2C-C38D39A6101D.jpeg

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1599608View attachment 1599609View attachment 1599610
>Gesualdi
>Jewish

I sorta find that hard to believe since Gesù is Italian for Jesus although stranger things have happened. Either way, he’s a morbidly obese disgrace of a human being who lives on negative attention. It’s the kind of problem that will never be solved unless he tries it on the wrong kind of person.

• Agree
Reactions: Fslur

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1599608View attachment 1599609View attachment 1599610
Gesualdi is a name that originates from Basilicata Italy. Seven families of that name immigrated from Basilicata to the U.S. meaning Vito (having the name Gesualdi) is decended from one of those, making him decended from Italians. Given that he is called Vito, an Italian name, rather than Moishe (a Jewish name) or a more anglisized name that comes from more intergrated Italian families, it is a safe bet to say you cut this guy he bleeds ragu. Vito is Jewish in exactly the same way Peter Coffin is Jewish, which is fictionally Jewish due to convenience. If he wants to convince me and others he needs to change his name to Vito Gesualdiberg.

Edit: It is also possible he is descended from a Gesualdi family that moved to Argentina before moving to the U.S. as a means of escaping fascism from first Mussolini then the Perons but that would still make him Italian and not fucking Spanish. If you're going to bullshit about your origins don't have such a specific last name from an ethnic group that keeps meticulous records of family origins and what corner of the globe they buggered off to.

Last edited:

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
Gesualdi is a name that originates from Basilicata Italy. Seven families of that name immigrated from Basilicata to the U.S. meaning Vito (having the name Gesualdi) is decended from one of those, making him decended from Italians. Given that he is called Vito, an Italian name, rather than Moishe (a Jewish name) or a more anglisized name that comes from more intergrated Italian families, it is a safe bet to say you cut this guy he bleeds ragu. Vito is Jewish in exactly the same way Peter Coffin is Jewish, which is fictionally Jewish due to convenience. If he wants to convince me and others he needs to change his name to Vito Gesualdiberg.

Edit: It is also possible he is descended from a Gesualdi family that moved to Argentina before moving to the U.S. as a means of escaping fascism from first Mussolini then the Perons but that would still make him Italian and not fucking Spanish. If you're going to bullshit about your origins don't have such a specific last name from an ethnic group that keeps meticulous records of family origins and what corner of the globe they buggered off to.
Only on this site do I learn such fascinating yet hilarious tidbits of historical information related to whether or not someone's a kike.

No wonder he deleted the tweets claiming he's jewish. Not exactly something to want to be caught out lying about as a defense against criticism.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
Only on this site do I learn such fascinating yet hilarious tidbits of historical information related to whether or not someone's a kike.

No wonder he deleted the tweets claiming he's jewish. Not exactly something to want to be caught out lying about as a defense against criticism.
Lying your ass off that you're part of the tribe is a common tactic for a hack who's trying to break into the entertainment industry. Just as lying your ass off about the fact that you're actually part of the tribe is a common tactic for hacks who are trying to grift the right. I don't buy into the anti-semite stuff, to me they wear funny hats, do funny dances and are weird, but for some reason whether or not you wear that funny hat (and whether you need to hide it) becomes a big thing depending which audience you're trying to fleece.

Edit: I misspelled one of the uses of the word ass and I cannot let that mispelling go uncorrected.

Last edited:

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
I don't buy into the anti-semite stuff, to me they wear funny hats, do funny dances and are weird, but for some reason whether or not you wear that funny hat (and whether you need to hide it) becomes a big thing depending which audience you're trying to fleece.
Well, I mean some idiots think all jews = the power hungry rich and some idiots think Jesus was jew so all jews = sacred or some such drivel.

I think the funnier thing is him obviously pretending to be gay. I don't believe for one second that he's gay, and it's such a stupid thing to fake that I'm not really surprised he's lying about being a jew.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net

Mr Girl says he is sexually attracted to eleven year old girls. That means he claims to be a pedophile.

Vito's dubious status as cryptojew or closet cocksucker is academic. For my part I bear no ill will towards anyone for Judaic faith / heritage or homosexuality.

His steadfast refusal to understand that words have definitions makes him a kike faggot.

How can these hacks possibly not understand that all they have to do is not openly aid pedophiles? Think about rhe fact that chomos are considered beneath contempt, and deserving of death by the murderers and rapists who share their prison cells. Anyone who says anything positive about a pedophile is instantly suspected.

Why do they walk right into this pit with their chins in the air? How are they this stupid?

Tokolosh

kiwifarms.net
If i have to stop using edgy language just to see pedos squeezed then fuck it. If it leads to a better society im willing to give up some freedoms.
This is the problems with libertarians honor, dignity and sacrifice is something completly alien to them.
Except n-words and f-slurs are already banned but mainstream is pushing pedophilia on everyone. It's a completely backwards argument.

He made a decent point that saying the film promotes pedophilla is nonsense. If anything, pedophilla promotes the film, not the other way around. And, honestly, we don’t have proof that media influences kidfucking.
Was this part of his earlier "you're all falling for a clever marketing campaign" argument? Because Netflix stock and user reviews beg to differ.