• No

Votes: 443 40.5%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 613 56.0%

• Total voters

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
BTW, Vito did reach out to me. He's very insistent that mrgirl is not a pedophile, but my take is that his relationship with mrgirl is the same as Dick's with Digibro. He's willing to create holes in logic to accommodate someone who does not deserve that benefit of a doubt, but gets it for being a 'friend'. That's the gist of the talk.
Imagine my surprise, Vito is a stupid faggot. In other news, water is wet.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Archiving that one.
Fellas, if you ever have to get this technical about something maybe consider that it's not worth it.
Before we move on entirely I wanna also add that Vito's a retard for basing his defense on the single most technical detail of the definition. One that said subject could easily lie about.
It's like saying someone isn't a serial killer because they have no "rest period" between kills. Okay. Still bad.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure even more so from the mother as it was/is the only way to make sure the child was Jewish. Judaism low-key calling their women whores I guess.
It's more that if a woman bears a child she's likely still in the community and unless you just throw bastards off a cliff, the child might as well be a Jew. Why would they want to put resources into raising a non-Jew? The logistics would also be fucked. How would you educate them? As a non-Jew? But if a man has a bastard, it's probably some shikseh out in the world at large, and the goyim are going to raise that child anyway.

If the circumstances are different it doesn't really matter. If the mother basically converts out of the faith, the rest of the world doesn't care about Jewish religious laws, and if the bastard of a Jewish father grows up in the community or they legitimize it by marrying, it's no big deal to convert. Well other than that whole foreskin thing, but that would probably have been done in infancy just like any other child.

I'm ignoring any religious reasons for it, and might have fallen into the fallacy of inventing post hoc justifications for religious practices based on actual practical concerns, but it seems to make sense.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
You’re forgetting he has a mother or what? Ok so his father’s surname is Italian. You are also considered Jewish if it comes from your mother’s side.
I'm not dismissing that as a possibility, but as you pointed out the guy did claim that he was Spanish/Jewish and not Italian descended, which he clearly is. More than anything else it proves that Vito is clearly full of shit and will lie about stuff that doesn't matter in order to win a pointless online twitter spat.

At the moment he's a Dick orbiter, but based off the things I'm seeing (admitting to sucking trans dick, pedo apologist, lying about easily disprovable things, desperation to be an e-celeb with a thirst for any efame) it will only be a matter of time before the guy ends up with a thread here. I'm not setting a timeline to it but he'll step up to full cow status by doing something hilariously embarrassing as a means of either trying to win an internet slap fight or someone will realize this guy is very open to being fucked with and will troll the fuck out of him.

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net
Well once again, straight from Dax Arthur Herrera's mouth, Dax and Marie Valenzuela helped an underage girl obtain a fake ID so that she could illegally buy alcohol
1600315110270.png

Since Dax is cool with job lynch mobbing now that Ralph is doing it to his ex and making claims that are VERY clearly false, I wonder if Dax will feel the same if people inform Marie's job about this. My guess is he will claim when people do things that highlight him and Marie Valenzuela's shitty activity it is "evil" but when he convinces mentally ill teenagers to do drugs and drink it is totally awesome and just a joke bro!

If I were Kian I would be scream at Dax to shut the fuck up or cutting ties and getting paid for my legal work.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
Well once again, straight from Dax Arthur Herrera's mouth, Dax and Marie Valenzuela helped an underage girl obtain a fake ID so that she could illegally buy alcohol
View attachment 1601812

Since Dax is cool with job lynch mobbing now that Ralph is doing it to his ex and making claims that are VERY clearly false, I wonder if Dax will feel the same if people inform Marie's job about this. My guess is he will claim when people do things that highlight him and Marie Valenzuela's shitty activity it is "evil" but when he convinces mentally ill teenagers to do drugs and drink it is totally awesome and just a joke bro!

If I were Kian I would be scream at Dax to shut the fuck up or cutting ties and getting paid for my legal work.
The lolbertarian 'It's ok to break the law because it's drugs or alcohol because that makes you cool". Why am I not surprised? For someone whose morals are mainly 'Is it legal'?, there are laws about contributing to the delinquency of minors and forging government documents. What if she had been like 17 and tried to vote with that ID? Would he be cool with that?

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1601812

Shit that is SO CLOSE to a confession hahahahahaha

Pretty sure even more so from the mother as it was/is the only way to make sure the child was Jewish. Judaism low-key calling their women whores I guess.
I’ve heard anti-Semitic theories about modern Jews being descended from temple whore, who could know or care.

I personally wonder if it was a trick by God against the people who rejected God. Wikipedia gives the earliest recorded evidence of it as around the time of Jesus or very soon after. Modern “Jews” cannot actually have certainty about being the children of Abraham because they can’t know that they are patrilineal descendants.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I find it so amusing how nazis will criticize genetic divergence of a population over 2,000 years, while patting themselves smugly on the back that they're totally the same as the Indo Europeans who brought their language into Europe 5,000 years ago.

Your average Kraut is far more closely related to his Kike cousin than he is to some moldy old Kurgan-builder.

Dusty Old Bones

kiwifarms.net
I’ve heard anti-Semitic theories about modern Jews being descended from temple whore, who could know or care.

I personally wonder if it was a trick by God against the people who rejected God. Wikipedia gives the earliest recorded evidence of it as around the time of Jesus or very soon after. Modern “Jews” cannot actually have certainty about being the children of Abraham because they can’t know that they are patrilineal descendants.
I remember somewhere hearing a jewish guy (IBS?) discuss a really out-there conspiracy theory;
Middle Eastern jews are just that; but the European "jews" are descendants of Haman, who worship Molech. It was probably just a cope for pigs like Weinstein, Epstein (He's not a true circumcised Scotsman!)

In reality; the jews of today are nothing like the jews God made his covenant with. Even in the first century, they were more Zoroastrian legalists than anything. After 2000 years of incest, crossbreeding with eurotrash prostitutes, and replacing the Tanakh with the Talmud; they're more of a larping cargo-cult than descendants of David.

(Sorry to sperg; Plenty of good jews and all that. From now on I'll leave the Judenhass to Mandy)

EDIT: Null, can I rate my own post Dumb and Autistic? Can you make that a board feature in the future?

Last edited:

Physics Ninja

kiwifarms.net
I find it so amusing how nazis will criticize genetic divergence of a population over 2,000 years, while patting themselves smugly on the back that they're totally the same as the Indo Europeans who brought their language into Europe 5,000 years ago.

Your average Kraut is far more closely related to his Kike cousin than he is to some moldy old Kurgan-builder.
Just need to look at the haplo groupings