Votes: 47 3.6%
  • No

Votes: 497 38.6%
  • Who gives a shit?

Votes: 745 57.8%

• Total voters

Gizmoduck

Sic Semper Tyrannies
They both like to imagine they are little girls getting railed by grown ass men. I don’t think there is more to it than that. Kindred spirits I guess.
They both claim they like to imagine they are little girls getting railed by grown ass men while in reality they are grown ass men who both like to imagine they are railing little girls.

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
I just listened and wrote down points that I heard.
If Dick wants to pay me for advertising, I’ve been doxxed and accept Bitcoin.
Official Dick.show write up of 241 off of the site
1610558475578.png

1610558528070.png

1610558578500.png

your post

1610558500389.png

You can see the how I would think that, but while similar they are not congruent. The fans of the show tend to all talk the same way and group think happens and they throw inside jokes out into the wild assuming everyone understands them.
I'm not gonna tell you to not be a fan of Dax, or stop with the updates...
But do you see how speaking in a similar manner to a TDS virgin contest participant makes you come off more like a shill or an autist rather than someone who is still a fan that wants to give a genuine run down of the show. In other words comes off more "Used car salesman" and less "Cliffnotes version."
You do you though. I won't stop ya.
Also if you are expecting Dax to actually pay you I have some sad news...

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers
True & Honest Fan
Official Dick.show write up of 241 off of the site
View attachment 1845313
View attachment 1845315
View attachment 1845316
your post

View attachment 1845314

You can see the how I would think that, but while similar they are not congruent. The fans of the show tend to all talk the same way and group think happens and they throw inside jokes out into the wild assuming everyone understands them.
I'm not gonna tell you to not be a fan of Dax, or stop with the updates...
But do you see how speaking in a similar manner to a TDS virgin contest participant makes you come off more like a shill or an autist rather than someone who is still a fan that wants to give a genuine run down of the show. In other words comes off more "Used car salesman" and less "Cliffnotes version."
You do you though. I won't stop ya.
Also if you are expecting Dax to actually pay you I have some sad news...
Huh. Never really thought of it that way before.
I’ll admit to having been a fan of both shows, especially when I was younger, and maybe the style of talking has rubbed off a bit on me to an extent.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
His Patreon is looking to wind up higher than it was 1 January. Is the cuties slide over, or are his fans putting the 600 dollars they made in the last 6 months to good use?