day 1....again - 7/21/19

break these cuffs

purple city byrdgang
kiwifarms.net
It’s insane that she hasn’t lost a single pound. Lots of people lose a few pounds accidentally when they have a busy week or two and skip a few meals. Gorl’s entire life revolves around weightloss, yet she can’t lose a damn thing. The only possible answer, other than her being mentally exceptional, is that she’s trolling.
Those people have jobs and friends. They leave the house. They do things. Hamber doesn't

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
First time summarizing. Please be gentle. My brain died after her "Hey guise" and it took a goodly amount of beer to restore my ability to watch. Hence why I was beat to the punch.

So for those who don't wanna see another recap, let's just slap this shit under the spoiler tag.
0:01 “This probably looks a little too familiar” No shit. We’re starting the cycle over again. What else is new?

0:20 “You guys hate me because I’m like so crazy!” No, we hate you because you’re a lying cunt. Get it right.

0:28 “You need to choose what works for you, and that’s literally all that matters.” Expertlynn gives it as it is.

0:45 “I like weighing myself, because it helps me.” Helps keep the lies straight?

1:16 “I feel like it holds me accountable.” Accountable to what? We know you aren’t getting an accurate weigh-in.

1:50 Just when I thought this dumb bitch couldn’t get more agonizingly cunty and smug, she’s attempting 4th wall breaks by pointing at imaginary people who might be approving of her still trying. Bitch, they're only in your skull. Stop it.

2:08 “Weight Watchers encourages you to eat healthier foods” Isn’t this the program she bitched about because she was allowed to eat chicken nuggets? WTF?

2:34 ANOTHER USELESS JOURNAL. Didn’t you just get rid of a shitwhack of these when you fucking purged your hoard?

3:32 Now she’s going off on how she is the only person who can be responsible for her weight loss. Pardon my whiplash, because didn’t this fucking dummy just say in her last video where she threw her weightless doctor under the bus and stating “I was so happy, because I wasn’t going to have to be responsible for anything and put my weight loss in his hands. He would solve all my problems.”

4:22 Weigh in, but of course you can’t see her nor can you see the scale. Fishy. As always. Boo boo, that’s why nobody trusts you. Show yer damned laaaayyyygs and the scale in one damned shot so we can see you aren’t (a) taring it and (b) leaning on something to minimize your weight.

6:15 “I eat when I’m bored.” That’s because you have no hobbies, dummy. How about you start waddling? Writing shit in your fifty pounds of journals?

6:57 STOP READING FROM YOUR DUMB JOURNAL. Oh fuck, she’s supposed to rate each day on a numeric scale? Not happening. Too much effort.

7:40 “I noticed I talk a little too much.” No shit. I need to bleach my eardrums thanks to you. Besides, if you didn't ramble on for eternity's end, how would you earn those precious youtube bucks so you can stuff your gob?

8:05: “I’m going to be taking care of myself personally” As opposed to impersonally. I think she meant "I'm going to be taking care of myself outside of what's visible to the public eye" or something along those lines, but who knows what situation she was going for. Vocabularylynn at her finest. She's a leet writer, ya'll.

8:37 “I know a lot of people don’t believe me when I say I just weighed myself and I weigh blah blah blah” That’s because you’re a lah.

9:15 Did this wench seriously just blame a portion of her doctoral weigh-in on large earrings? Really?

9:50 Closeout of repeating the clip of her weighing in, because she didn’t hit 10 minutes for that magic youtube revenue with just her blathering. Instead of, I dunno, putting other content in her blog.

tl:dr, fuck her. Except not, because I'm not that much of a deviant.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
No idea what we're counting for, or till. A bunch of rambling. What the fuck is the point of this video.

- At 9:43, as the video is over, she DOUBLE-POSTS the SAME weigh-in just to make sure the video hit the 10:00 mark and she can get the extra monetization/ads. Fucking disgraceful.
I had to go back and watch it again when I saw that. She's been greedy by way of laziness before (not editing out pointless shit like boring interjections, readjusting camera position etc to hit that 10:01), but doing editing for the sake of hitting the 10:01 is pretty new for her.

jdoe2

kiwifarms.net
It’s insane that she hasn’t lost a single pound. Lots of people lose a few pounds accidentally when they have a busy week or two and skip a few meals. Gorl’s entire life revolves around weightloss, yet she can’t lose a damn thing. The only possible answer, other than her being mentally exceptional, is that she’s trolling.
I don't mind that she's trolling people at the expense of her own health tbh.

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
I spit out my coldest water bottle water laughing at her double posting the same weigh in at 9:45 to make the video hit 10 minutes. Combined with the fact that this video was filmed right after the last and should have just been spliced together with it in the first place, she's just so fucking lazy.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
That’s EXACTLY what this stupid cunt is doing. For some reason the viewers of her vids ARE mentally exceptional which is why she continues to have ‘success’ at this fucking sham.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino