day 1....again - 7/21/19

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I really wish she’d just turn this into a mukbang channel. Why are you even pretending anymore amber. Just become a mukbang channel. Let go and die already. Lol. I can just feel you’re going to edge me for ages on your gruesome death. 😂
I loved this thought of hers, she should do it. If she turned channel into a mukbang channel she'd lose all her viewers since the prospect of new weigh-ins or diet failures would be gone. She wouldn't gain new viewers from the mukbang community either, since the deathfat mukbang niche is already taken by a bloatlord that isn't an absolutely despicable human and actually has appetizing food sometimes (hungryfatchick).

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Nah..... Even as a fucking lurker, I can tell that Day 1 will never come for this fool. Especially if she can't at least do some squats, sit ups, and pushups to get the ball rolling here.

Let's not kid ourselves anymore.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
You guys shes got this. Last time she did WW, she ate a entire pint of Ben and jerrys and mcdonalds going over her daily points AND weekly in one day. This time is different because she bought a different 100 day journal that will help her recover from a severe food addiction with absolutely no control. This is not the same as 23 reasons or 100 days of calorie counting.

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net
Feel free to edit and use this when making a new OP or for any other purpose.

*** = did not weigh in

Day 01 (May 6): 562.8 lbs
Day 02 (May 7): 564.2 lbs
Day 03 (May 8 ): 564.4 lbs
Day 04 (May 9): 562.4 lbs
Day 05 (May 10): 562.6 lbs
Day 06 (May 11): 563.6 lbs
Day 07 (May 12): ***
Day 08 (May 13): 566.8 lbs
Day 09 (May 14): ***
Day 10 (May 15): ***
Day 11 (May 16) 566.4 lbs
Day 12 (May 17) ***
Day 13 (May 18 ) 565.8 lbs
Day 14 (May 19) 566.6 lbs
Day 15 (May 20) 565.0 lbs
Day 16 (May 21) 567.0 lbs
Day 17 (May 22) ***
Day 18 (May 23) ***

On May 24th the planet is violently thrown into a black hole whose center of gravity lies somewhere in KY. Chaos ensues for two weeks until it emerges from a smelly, ointment smeared hole and:

Day 01 (June 7?): 567.4 lbs

SodiumGhost

kiwifarms.net
You guys shes got this. Last time she did WW, she ate a entire pint of Ben and jerrys and mcdonalds going over her daily points AND weekly in one day. This time is different because she bought a different 100 day journal that will help her recover from a severe food addiction with absolutely no control. This is not the same as 23 reasons or 100 days of calorie counting.
yaas gorl

Also She like...doesnt even binge anymore. She just eats a little unhealthy

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She admits to 570 six weeks ago. (Rounding my numbers just like Mathlynn.) So knowing she failed this diet weeks ago, is she going to ever get to present time and finally admit she’s over 600 lbs? Or, maybe she’ll insist she’s still “in the 500s” for a while.

When she finally admitted to 500 she lied and told everybody she was 497 for a good year. Maybe in the present time all she’s going to admit to is 597.

But it’s obvious she’s there. We know she didn’t lose any 50 lbs, she gained enough so she appears to weigh 620. So what now? Can’t be Keto, she’ll starve. Weightwatchers keeps failing her. Calorie counting is too hard. Doctors don’t understand her unique body. Optavia and other programs are too calorie-light and taste bad. She’s running out of diets to “keep trying”.

GroundhogLynn lives in her own little timeless world. Diet, fail. Diet, fail. Diet, fail. Unlike Bill Murray, she’ll never understand the bigger picture, make sense of the cycle and learn her way out of it. The last cycle will be diet, fail, death.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Another stupid thing to note, she brings up support and immediately shuts down having anyone encourage or support her. It true she has no support in that house but I love how proud she sounds about doing this solo like shes strong enough to do this. Thats what happens when you isolate and burn bridges in ur circle you dont have anyone. The closest person to her would run to taco bell in 2 seconds for her as soon as she craves it. If your "mental" is so bad then how are you doing this all by yourself?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino