day 1....again - 7/21/19

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I mean we all know that Becky is a spineless blob, but this really proves it. Imagine if Becky actually had the lideral balls (not her actual cawknballs) to stand up to Amber and say "Babe I love you but you are going to die if you don't listen to the Doctor. You really need to do this, and this Doctor can help you"
It just really sums up where Becky is in all of this. Too afraid to stand up to Amber and tell her the truth and too scared of losing her funded lifestyle. Amber is a rotten bitch for sure, but I actually think that Becky is the worser of the two. She's just a waste of oxygen. That bullet was wasted on the possum. Society would have been better off if things had gone the other way.
*imagines*
Yeahhhh she'd get nowhere. She might have even told her that before, maybe countless times, do you think it would mean anything to Amber? She'd brush her off like a fat pesky fly. Or pretend Becky's words were a "total wake-up call" long enough for her to get off her back and then resume the same cycle.
Imagine Becky had the balls to leave her. That would be a wakeup call--for Amber to jump on Snap and catfish herself a new gorl slave. And then again, the cycle would continue. It will continue until she dies no matter who her collateral damage happens to be.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
She quit the "weight loss Doctor's plan" (if that complete BS was even real to begin with) in under 24 hours because it didn't ~work for her~ and it wasn't nutritional enough boo boo!

And now we are on board with Weight Watchers again for like the fifth or sixth fucking time...even though she ALWAYS quits WW and she ALWAYS uses the shitty excuse that WW lets her eat junk and fast food and it isn't healthy or balanced or 'nutritional' enough either.

AMBER.
I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW.
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK IS A 'GOOD ENOUGH', HEALTHY, NUTRITIONAL MEAL PLAN?

Seriously. I want her to grab one of those thousands of journals and just write it down. The AmberLynn/NutritionLynn/DoctorLynn Meal Plan. That would be a great video. Do it, gorl.

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
kiwifarms.net
Let's be real:

Becky has had that conversation before. She wasn't always a spineless fuck, she was mean muggin' at one point. I firmly believe that Becky and Amber have had this talk. And I firmly believe it's why Becky has given up: She's had it enough times that it's clear Amber doesn't love her enough to try.

I think Becky does, or did, love Amber. I do not think Amber has ever loved her back. Becky is just also too stupid to walk away from someone she cares about. I mean, look at her family. They were homophobic, maybe still are, and she's still devoted. Becky is a dumbfuck, a total idiot, but I think at this point she intends to make the best of a bad situation, and that means getting fake affection from a fat waste of space who buys her snapbacks.

kiwifarms.net
Let's call this what it is.
The last 100 days of her life.
Not sure how much more her heart can take.

The Last 100 Days Of Amber
It would be kinda nice if that were true. Like a documentary. But these videos are a month old so it's the last 130 days? minus 30 days unrecorded.. she could be dead by now and we wouldn't know. Becky or Eric could be using her social media.

wommart rat

kiwifarms.net
It would be kinda nice if that were true. Like a documentary. But these videos are a month old so it's the last 130 days? minus 30 days unrecorded.. she could be dead by now and we wouldn't know. Becky or Eric could be using her social media.
To pile on to the conspiracies (cuz hey, why not), if she keeled over that would explain the disappearing twitter, too.

I remain baffled by Hamber’s 100-days-of-shitty-vlogs that keep churning out content no one cares about. Makes me wonder if she was really counting on this doc to approve her for surgery. Would explain the need for a backlog of videos (which provide coin as well as content she can slap up in a prolonged absence) - not to mention the hints that she plans (or planned, anyway) to take a two month break. She didn’t just ditch the doctor and his plan, she low key kinda trashes him in the “truth about my doctor” video. After “sleeping on it,” she must have gone into a narc snit about him denying her for surgery.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
*imagines*
Yeahhhh she'd get nowhere. She might have even told her that before, maybe countless times, do you think it would mean anything to Amber? She'd brush her off like a fat pesky fly. Or pretend Becky's words were a "total wake-up call" long enough for her to get off her back and then resume the same cycle.
Imagine Becky had the balls to leave her. That would be a wakeup call--for Amber to jump on Snap and catfish herself a new gorl slave. And then again, the cycle would continue. It will continue until she dies no matter who her collateral damage happens to be.
Yeah Necks has totally told ALR she's scared of her dying.
Why do you think she cried after seeing the weightloss doc with Ambo?

Because Amber still isnt taking things seriously and can't get the surgery she desperately needs to save her life. She probably said as much to her leading up to the appt or there afterwards.

And then our gorl has the audacity to ask her partner why she was crying about her imminent death
:story:

That's delusion if I've ever seen it. Necky also looked shocked that she didn't understand why.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Let's be real:

Becky has had that conversation before. She wasn't always a spineless fuck, she was mean muggin' at one point. I firmly believe that Becky and Amber have had this talk. And I firmly believe it's why Becky has given up: She's had it enough times that it's clear Amber doesn't love her enough to try.

I think Becky does, or did, love Amber. I do not think Amber has ever loved her back. Becky is just also too stupid to walk away from someone she cares about. I mean, look at her family. They were homophobic, maybe still are, and she's still devoted. Becky is a dumbfuck, a total idiot, but I think at this point she intends to make the best of a bad situation, and that means getting fake affection from a fat waste of space who buys her snapbacks.
I'd just call Becky the well-intended fool of this whole situation type thing. I really do feel bad for her, especially when she can see what a relatively happy relationship looks like with Eric and Ricky.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'd just call Becky the well-intended fool of this whole situation type thing. I really do feel bad for her, especially when she can see what a relatively happy relationship looks like with Eric and Ricky.
I can't feel bad for her anymore. I did for a good while because Becks seems very weak willed and very deficient in self esteem. However, she's actively enabling this at this point. Anyone who loved Hamber would put their foot down especially considering that Hamber can't drive. Becks should wear the basketball shorts in this relationship, but she continues to let Hamber walk all over her. She sits and watches Hamber lie out of both sides of her mouth and not only says nothing, but endorses it at times.

Becks cried because she know Hamber will never change and she knew from the get go that Hamber would never do anything to better herself. This timeline is squiffy, but it seems the belly button issue came after the weightloss doctor debacle. I bet it was Becks just giving in to the fact that Hamber will die very soon and there is nothing to be done about it.

It's like having a family member with a severe addiction. You would try as hard as you can to help, but there would come a point where you just have to realize that nothing is more important to that person than whatever substance they are addicted to. It's a sad state of affairs, but never forget that Becks purposefully sought this out and enabled it to this point.

Last edited:

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Becky could, at best, be described as a nincompoop. If you wanted to be more accurate, it would be intellectually disabled. She is as stupid and lazy as she is fat and ugly. Her entire goal in life is to sponge off of someone while frittering away the few hours she does not sleep through gluing macaroni into shapes of trees for Amberlynn to put on the refrigerator. Becky could leave at any time. She could walk 50ft to Family Dollar to put in an application and move into the basement or something. She will not do it because her grand plans will all go to pot if she loses Amberlynn's support.

I actually think that Fat Ambert knows this and realizes that Becky is a monkey's paw situation. Yeah, Ambs can eat whatever she wants and Becky will always run to Wommart for her, but Becky is dumb as heck and boring as sin. They have nothing in common outside of being hogs. Amberlynn knows that she will spend the rest of her days propped up against 32 pillows in a dirty room while listening to a mush-mouthed imbecile talk about dead relatives and failed suicide attempts until she finally succumbs to complications of giantlardarsedness.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 853355

I can never get my head round how utterly ball-achingly *stupid* this lump is...$25 for that tiny pile of junk?‽
Decluttereeen' out the window then!

She really is a retailers dream... throw $5 worth of yard-sale stuff in a box, give it a snappy name and our gorl is 'liveeen'

Is she really that dumb that she thinks this is actual 90's stuff?‽ 🤔

Edit: wrong thread can't delete 🙈

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Tiny Clanger

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 853355

I can never get my head round how utterly ball-achingly *stupid* this lump is...$25 for that tiny pile of junk?‽
Decluttereeen' out the window then!

She really is a retailers dream... throw $5 worth of yard-sale stuff in a box, give it a snappy name and our gorl is 'liveeen'

Is she really that dumb that she thinks this is actual 90's stuff?‽ 🤔
Oh, no, sweetie, she has no idea what 90's is about. She was born in '90. She had deadbeat junkie parents. It's not like she would be familiar with any of this shit outside of Becks references. Hell, most kids born in '90 wouldn't really get what it was like growing up in the 90's because you're still really unaware at that point. Let's say you were born in '80, you can't really claim to be an 80's child because the really big influences then, aside from toys obvs, would be completely lost on you without the lens of someone a bit older. Like say if you had an older brother or sister or whatever that listened to MTv or dressed in those fashions you may fondly remember that time, but otherwise, you're just reaching.

Of course, reaching is what Hamber does best. She got it for Becks though. And, we all know she's another one desperate for the nostalgia of a decade she would have been barely aware of. Outside of Rugrats and Ren and Stimpy I'm fairly certain Becks has no strong ties to the 90's.

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The crazy thing is that when we were first introduced to the sartorial dream that was Necky in her trademark designer backwards-hat, we actually were concerned she might be dominant over Albert. Which is really fucking weird looking back now...

• Winner
Reactions: mrsm0rbid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino