Day 3 of Jenny Craig....or is it? | March 16, 2021 - Gorl be trolling

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
n6gc.png

She is so yellow. Her head looks like it was photoshopped on. Her lipstick is one of the worst attempts I've seen her try. It's so crooked and lopsided and she always wears that dress when she feels extra smug. The bow just adds to that.
I'm so shocked she couldn't make it through the weekend on a diet. :biggrin:

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
I initially thought something major had happened like they got approval for weight loss surgery, they got their own tv show, they were going to adopt a kid (terrifying) or something major like that. There aren't many things that would cause normal people to react like that. Then I remember that this is Amber so I guess they're just opening a cheesecake factory down the street.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
I've just checked the weather in Lexington for past Sundays and I've found data going back to Sunday 21st February. On the Sundays it rained, it was hardly anything; certainly not constant for 24 hours. So at the very earliest, this is from Sunday 14th February. This is at the very least over a month old. https://www.localconditions.com/weather-lexington-kentucky/40515/past.php
After more 'detectiveness', it looks like it was either the 3rd, or most likely, the 31st January. So at the very least, over 6 weeks ago. That would certainly explain the herp not being in any of these videos. https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/ky/lexington/KLEX/date/2021-1-31

Edited because I was still investigating.

Last edited:

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Placing my bets now it's a TLC show. That smug face in the thumbnail is for Amy Slaton.

Makes sense especially if she's backlogging videos (I know she does this all the time but here's hoping.)

Edit because now I've caught up with the thread: I still hope it's a show even if it's unlikely. It could be something that isn't MSPL, like how Amy and Tammy got their own 1000lb sisser show. My Big Fat 600lb Wedding? Or I guess 900lb wedding, Becky's gotta be in the 300s by now.

Thanks to the kiwis who figured out how backdated this really is, probably. Love the detektiveness gorls.

Last edited:

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
If I recall, Amber has already said that the 600 Lb Life producers have reached out to her and she turned them down because she's not interested (probably too proud to show her layygs and the reality of Necky's life as a caretaker). My guess as to the news is something family-related, possibly her mom coming to the wedding that will probably never happen, or something with a sibling of hers. (I can't remember how many siblings she has tho so maybe I'm wrong). There's no chance any sane doctor approved her for gastric bypass, and we all know she would not be this excited about finding a therapist. Although she should be,

So yeah, family-related news is my guess. Not that there's any real point of speculating here.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Placing my bets now it's a TLC show. That smug face in the thumbnail is for Amy Slaton.

Makes sense especially if she's backlogging videos (I know she does this all the time but here's hoping.)
I think it is unlikely. The non-disclosure agreement (NDA) required them to avoid showing their body during the taping which is more than a year. So, she could not do YouTube videos, however, Becky could. If it is MSHPL, they would need to move to Houston. Not something Becky would want to do.

I still think it is family related.

HissingBastard

hiss at the abyss
kiwifarms.net
That lipstick looks dry and faded as shit, her brows are way too light for her eyeliner and you can see she got foundation all over her hairline. She's fucking thirty and dressed like a reject member of the Winx Club.

I think she's either moving out to live with Mommalynn or moving out of Kentucky in general. She's been wanting to get out of there for a while which would explain the excitement. I don't think any sane doctor would approve her for WLS when she hasn't even lost enough weight to fit in an MRI machine.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've just checked the weather in Lexington for past Sundays and I've found data going back to Sunday 21st February. On the Sundays it rained, it was hardly anything; certainly not constant for 24 hours. So at the very earliest, this is from Sunday 14th February. This is at the very least over a month old. https://www.localconditions.com/weather-lexington-kentucky/40515/past.php
After more 'detectiveness', it looks like it was either the 3rd, or most likely, the 31st January. So at the very least, over 6 weeks ago. That would certainly explain the herp not being in any of these videos. https://www.wunderground.com/history/daily/us/ky/lexington/KLEX/date/2021-1-31

Edited because I was still investigating.
the week with the snow she talks about was around 18.feb. , a Parkhouse or something collapsed then, it was on the news.

According to Wunderground, there was decent snowfall Feb 15-16.
Here is the data from Wunderground, going back to the beginning of January:
2021-01.png2021-02.png2021-03.png

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
I’m taking a wild guess that she’s moving into a bigger place, perhaps a small house.
My thoughts as well. Maybe no steps for her to get outside, and an enclosed yard for Twinkie to come and go without help, along with a right by the door carport so she can get in the car. I think this is the best we can expect because we know this is a troll. Then again, maybe she got approved for a loan for a new vehicle she's capable of sliding into. She's not moving out of state because Becky ain't going anywhere.

Just for the 🌈 wouldn't it be magic if TLC have lined her up as Tammy's new diet buddy for season 3 of 1000lb sisters. The weightloss surgeon they are now using is in Lexington afterall. Then they can have two failures in one season. 😂 😂 😂
They could even pretend they are related (cousins maybe) like the pretend Family by the Ton in season 2 where they didn't even know each other let alone be related.