Day 3 of Jenny Craig....or is it? | March 16, 2021 - Gorl be trolling

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Just for the 🌈 wouldn't it be magic if TLC have lined her up as Tammy's new diet buddy for season 3 of 1000lb sisters. The weightloss surgeon they are now using is in Lexington afterall. Then they can have two failures in one season. 😂 😂 😂
They could even pretend they are related (cousins maybe) like the pretend Family by the Ton in season 2 where they didn't even know each other let alone be related.
This actually happened? That's hilarious. Imagine Tammy and Amberlynn having to pretend to know one another for a full season when them, their families, and the entire internet know it's a LAH.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
This actually happened? That's hilarious. Imagine Tammy and Amberlynn having to pretend to know one another for a full season when them, their families, and the entire internet know it's a LAH.
Yep. from memory Amy and Ed were cousins. Amanda and Casey... who were the real fatty draw cards of that season, didn't even know each other let alone Ed or Amy before being cast by TLC for that season. They kept it all very hush hush until out of contract, but have talked about it quite openly since in various interviews on YouTube. I've certainly seen them on both Every Day Day Fitness and Obese to Beast, admitting they were faking the relationships for the show.

I'll see if I can dig up dome links and edit them in.

https://youtu.be/-kRV2UsXvmc.
Casey talks about how he got on the show starting around 18-19 minutes in. It's at 20m30secs that he tells all about them not being related.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even her vague posting some "exciting" new development is beyond boring these days. If she's expecting legions of ass patters or Haydurs to wait with bated breath, she can count me out. Spring is here & to badly misquote a favorite movie, it's time for me to "get busy living while she stays busy dying."

shameful existence

regular sleep schedule is a moral matter
kiwifarms.net
the news is.jpg

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that thinks the shit she's sperging about... her "good news..." is something as mundane as being called up for a covid jab? I mean, she's super, super morbidly obese, she's in the "at risk" category...

Sidenote, I COMPLETELY disagree with cunts like Amber getting priority vaccination due to a self inflicted health issue... I'm a 28 year-old born with cerebral palsy, yet I don't qualify. Yet Amber would, simply because she's "disabled" herself by shoveling food in her maw.