Day 3 of Jenny Craig....or is it? | March 16, 2021 - Gorl be trolling

"Something I've wanted for a long time..." Weight loss surgery? (Probably not.)

I honestly don't know why any GOOD news would matter mean it's time to quit a desperately needed dieting effort but hey. You do you Amber.
The good news is something very obvious: she decided to quit JC and binge, therefore, the good news.

edit: I wonder if the "good news" is just a smoke screen. If she did film this a month ago, this could've been something she had lying around and wasn't feeling "up to" doing any other videos. She could've just used the whole "I got good news" as a way to end this thing "gracefully". Maybe she thought she filmed the third day (so she'd have a weeks worth of videos) and then realized that she didn't so she gave a vague, half assed excuse as to why she didn't have the rest of the day filmed.

Last edited:

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
Good news is more than likely she got her results from the doctor and is going to say her cancer didnt spread after her telling us about the pelvic pain. The bed was probably given to one of Becky's relatives or D&D, or they actually did return it. PL but my sister had the same bed, her husband who had a broken back due to a tree falling on him couldn't stand it. He woke up in pain. They returned it after more than 90 days though and so I dont see Amber having an issue returning if she did. She might have needed the money since revenues were down.

Fixthe Fernback

kiwifarms.net
Yep, it's probably just an excuse to quit Jenny Craig again. Receiving good news is somehow supposed to justify her giving up again in her ass backwards way of thinking. If something good is happening for her, it's probably not that big of a deal and of course she played it up.

bluebarrel

kiwifarms.net
I heard it on Youtube, but someone speculated that the "good news" is connected to why Becky is nowhere to be seen and the news would be that they are moving out of Tennessee, probably to a state that Amberlynn prefers over it.

They live in Kentucky. But I really doubt that's what it is, given her rambling context about this news bringing up emotions from the past. Moving wouldn't do it. Besides, I'm not sure they've been at the new place long enough for a year's lease.

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for pointing it out! Surprised that it still fits her but then again she looks way bigger here
it did looked washed out and old. but i guess she gets used to cloth that did fit for once, like the legendary bra.

edit.
as we are on the subject of cloth anyway, can someone please explain to me what that pile of cloth in the middle of her bathroom is supposed to hide? its fucking huge.
pileinback.png if its not a scooter, what is it? suggestions?

Last edited:

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
it did looked washed out and old. but i guess she gets used to cloth that did fit for once, like the legendary bra.

edit.
as we are on the subject of cloth anyway, can someone please explain to me what that pile of cloth in the middle of her bathroom is supposed to hide? its fucking huge.
View attachment 2006068 if its not a scooter, what is it? suggestions?
My guess is laundry baskets piled with clothes. Unfortunately, I've seen people who do this all the time.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She lives such a sadly small life that some news, any news that most of us might see as minor league: "Oh that's cool!" gets lofted into the stratosphere.

If it was that significant, (assuming others are right & this 'news' is a month old), the nature of the "oh wow!" moment would have come out by now somewhere in her social media.

Let's cut to the chase. She once again CHOSE food over life.

edit.
View attachment 2006068 if its not a scooter, what is it? suggestions?
It's Necky's corpse. She died while trying to lift Amber's lymphedema fupa and our gorl was too lazy/fat/uncaring to do anything other than pile Torrid hauls on her.