Dramacow Dayton HyperNova / Earl Shultz / Cade Dorian Paradoxa / Earl David Shultz / th3bl8ckm8sQu3r8d3 - Autist Psycho Tranny Who Screams at and Beats Family on YouTube; Steals Money from them for Queer Boutique; Believes that he's Engaged to Christina Ricci

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

When will Earl finally get kicked out?

• Total voters

DecrepitSimonla

kiwifarms.net
He also says he'll kill himself if the boutique doesn't open by the end of the year:

Is there a chance there's some level of genuine here, or is Earl doing this 100% for attention, because the end of the years getting closer and closer.

Sheriff of CWCville

THREAT ASSESSMENT: deadly force is authorized
kiwifarms.net
I wish ROTC would link the raw video in their uploads.
It would be nice but I can’t blame them for not doing so, being that it is to their advantage to keep as many views on their channel as possible.

I’m not sure how many of y’all actively follow Earl on Instagram, but my phones power button is fucked to where I can’t screenshot. There isn’t much of interest other than him sperging about the cops showing, saying he has it “all on video” which is ironic given that the vid he has posted ends when police arrive (no surprise). But yeah sorry I can’t contribute for a sec till it’s fixed

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is one truely unfunny faggot. I can't even get cringe enjoyment out of watching his videos, the man is such an unpleasant disaster and delusional fuckhead ($20USD/hr for doing HOUSE CHORES?? I was making that (equivalent) my first year as a junior production manager for fuck's sake!) that is deliberately culivating his disgusting skin problems for guilt points in his war on his family and to beg for opressionbux that it quite honestly churns my stomach.

I don't think I can follow this one. I'll be mad on the internet so often I might as well change my avatar to a black hat.

It would be nice but I can’t blame them for not doing so, being that it is to their advantage to keep as many views on their channel as possible.

I’m not sure how many of y’all actively follow Earl on Instagram, but my phones power button is fucked to where I can’t screenshot. There isn’t much of interest other than him sperging about the cops showing, saying he has it “all on video” which is ironic given that the vid he has posted ends when police arrive (no surprise). But yeah sorry I can’t contribute for a sec till it’s fixed
Did he just recently un private his instagram? The few times I tried it said it was hidden/private.

The poll should be 'How long until Earl kills his mom by pushing her on the floor?'
I could see him seriously hurting someone in a fit of rage, he may be a little bitch but he did fuck up sherman with that wine bottle. But I think he'll either an hero or attempt a murder-suicide

Teriyaki 69

Test My Gangster
kiwifarms.net
I could see him seriously hurting someone in a fit of rage, he may be a little bitch but he did fuck up sherman with that wine bottle. But I think he'll either an hero or attempt a murder-suicide
People assume the murder-suicide but I don't know about the suicide part. Dude's so narcissistic I can't see him killing himself. I see him severely hurting or murdering his parents in a bitch fit by breaking their bones and blaming them for 'falling' on the floor or some shit. Lord knows what he'd do if he had a gun. Would probably blame them for jumping in front of his bullet when the police handcuff him.

A_right_horrorshow

I was cured alright
kiwifarms.net
He's finally reached a point where no-one buys his "he beats me" routine so I wouldn't put it past him to full on Edward Norton punch HIMSELF in the face Fight Club style just so he finally had some bruises to use as evidence on his next bathroom lurking video.

"I am Jack's flaky psoriasis"

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino